This website disgusts me.

Give special attention to sluts, shower compliments to sluts, and put sluts on the pedestal.

I really think anyone here that comes here often should be ashamed. Whoever created this website obviously doesn't care about the opinions of others, especially females. this is by far one of the cruelest things I've ever seen.

This actually isn't funny. Most of you here are like, what, in between 20 and 40? Calling people a "slut", posting videos of women being raped, etc is NOT okay.

so he got bored of spamming and now wants to troll

AlertAFeminist wrote:This actually isn't funny. Most of you here are like, what, in between 20 and 40? Calling people a "slut", posting videos of women being raped, etc is NOT okay.

Suck my cock

AlertAFeminist wrote:This actually isn't funny. Most of you here are like, what, in between 20 and 40? Calling people a "slut", posting videos of women being raped, etc is NOT okay.
I have not seen those videos. Could you repost them here?
Warning! The preceding content may contain elements of sarcasm that are difficult to understand for autists. Reader discretion is advised.

I've never actually been to this website first off, second off, I'm FEMALE. I've no fucking clue who you're talking about. But this website is sick. What kind of bastards are you to come on this website like, every day? I'm quite sure if y'all got a different perspective, you wouldn't critisize women for not doing something you want.

AlertAFeminist wrote:I've never actually been to this website first off, second off, I'm FEMALE. I've no fucking clue who you're talking about. But this website is sick. What kind of bastards are you to come on this website like, every day? I'm quite sure if y'all got a different perspective, you wouldn't critisize women for not doing something you want.

Dis you being fuked slut?

Fucking whore

AlertAFeminist wrote:I really think anyone here that comes here often should be ashamed. Whoever created this website obviously doesn't care about the opinions of others, especially females. this is by far one of the cruelest things I've ever seen.

I wanna kill myself but I'm too chicken can you pull the trigger for me? I'm a sexist pig pls.

evil women whores that reject me disgust me. I hope you and all other evil bitches like you die
ER send you to the ER
go ER!!--no better yet go dexter morgan hunt down whores one by one tonights the night bitch

Wow nice bunch of grapenuts here, as tacky as fuck.
Let her do as she wants, you all do your own thing here.

Return to White Knighting