I bet this lanky white faggot cant even appreciate this girl

Females having sex with males, nude females, sexy female body parts, or any material inciting sexual pleasure.

http://xhamster.com/movies/4068467/nice ... _cock.html

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Fucking lanky white faggot here with a chubby girl that I'd kill for. He probably thinks she's gutter tier and thinks he can do better and can't fully appreciate her. What a crock of shit. White guys can get chubby white girls like that, but most girls like that will STILL IGNORE BLACK GUYS despite the stereotype unless he's jacked and top tier facially. This pathetic motherfucker here can't even stay hard for her

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:
Image

she is fine as hell
I'd execute one hundred french cartoonists for her

PuaKiller wrote:http://xhamster.com/movies/4068467/nice_chuby_babe_loves_sucking_cock.html

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Fucking lanky white faggot here with a chubby girl that I'd kill for. He probably thinks she's gutter tier and thinks he can do better and can't fully appreciate her. What a crock of shit. White guys can get chubby white girls like that, but most girls like that will STILL IGNORE BLACK GUYS despite the stereotype unless he's jacked and top tier facially. This pathetic motherfucker here can't even stay hard for her

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:



I find fat girls disgusting, the image of a slim guy fucking one could probably make me vomit.

Anyways, no girl deserves to be "appreciated" just because she was born. I hope you realize how patethic you are by worshiping fat women (= women that sacrifice their happiness because they are so lazy).

A fat woman could have had the life and advantages of a thin woman, yet out of laziness and stupidity she chosed to be fat. That is wrong.

pfb2014 wrote:I find fat girls disgusting, the image of a slim guy fucking one could probably make me vomit.

Anyways, no girl deserves to be "appreciated" just because she was born. I hope you realize how patethic you are by worshiping fat women (= women that sacrifice their happiness because they are so lazy).

A fat woman could have had the life and advantages of a thin woman, yet out of laziness and stupidity she chosed to be fat. That is wrong.


get the fuck outta here faggot

incel scum wrote:she is fine as hell
I'd execute one hundred french cartoonists for her

Why don't you pay some prostitute instead of a fucking pile of shit/fat like the girl in the video?
Image

"Negare l'ipergamia è come negare l'olocausto"

"Denying Hypergamy is like denying holocaust"

Leorio® wrote:
incel scum wrote:she is fine as hell
I'd execute one hundred french cartoonists for her

Why don't you pay some prostitute instead of a fucking pile of shit/fat like the girl in the video?


Because he's fucking aspie as shit and everybody here knows it..
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Leorio® wrote:
incel scum wrote:she is fine as hell
I'd execute one hundred french cartoonists for her

Why don't you pay some prostitute instead of a fucking pile of shit/fat like the girl in the video?


You sound really angry there buddy. Go jack off to your VS models if you like them so damn much. 8-)

Nogf wrote:
Leorio® wrote:Why don't you pay some prostitute instead of a fucking pile of shit/fat like the girl in the video?


Because he's fucking aspie as shit and everybody here knows it..

Yep.
Dead children
Pizza Boxes
Glass Shards
Flying Billhooks

PuaKiller wrote:
Leorio® wrote:Why don't you pay some prostitute instead of a fucking pile of shit/fat like the girl in the video?


You sound really angry there buddy. Go jack off to your VS models if you like them so damn much. 8-)

Everything is better than a BBW. And of course I'd prefer abstinence ( luckily I have some better options) so I can't blame the white guy in the video...

PuaKiller wrote:http://xhamster.com/movies/4068467/nice_chuby_babe_loves_sucking_cock.html

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Fucking lanky white faggot here with a chubby girl that I'd kill for. He probably thinks she's gutter tier and thinks he can do better and can't fully appreciate her. What a crock of shit. White guys can get chubby white girls like that, but most girls like that will STILL IGNORE BLACK GUYS despite the stereotype unless he's jacked and top tier facially. This pathetic motherfucker here can't even stay hard for her

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:


I can appreciate your frustration, and that skinny dude was fucking hopeless, how could you not be hard for someone like her?, unless he has ED. Fuck, I love chubby, vuluptuous wome and one of my favorurite hookers is a gorgeous chubby natural red head goddess (I have a weakness for the gingers), and I am always as a hard as a rock for her, and she deep throats me as well, which I like.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew
PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:04 pm.
Reason: Requested by thread

I'm guessing that guy masterbates to too much porn of unattainable girls, which is why he can't get hard.

Also he looks pretty dumb so I'm also guessing he doesn't understand what girls find attractive, the juggernaut law, or how many options girls really have and thus doesn't understand how insanely lucky he is that she isn't getting railed by some 2 to 3 points more muscular and better looking than him.

jacked black guys with good facial aesthetics do pretty well. Maybe this is completely wrong, but I feel like there's a chance that it's easier for young black guys to get jacked do to the fact that on average black men have been documented to have higher testosterone levels than white guys, before the age of 30. Dunno about your face... but have you tried to get "jacked"? (maybe waste of time because of face law; still curious)

Return to Porn

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests