Redacted.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Like the sluthate motto goes, life as a sub 8 male is a scam.
Actually now, nothing short of being a 10/10 would give me back my boyish cheerful outlook on life.
We should all end it, but for whatever reasons we are stuck with this bullshit.
"On the first Feminian Sandstones we were promised the Fuller Life
Which started by loving our neighbour and ended by loving his wife
Till our women had no more children and the men lost reason and faith,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "The Wages of Sin is Death."

Rejoice Incels, Lachesism is legit!

"A fiery dragon will cross the sky / Six times before the earth shall die / Mankind will tremble and frightened be / For the six heralds in this prophecy...
For seven days and seven nights / Man will watch this awesome sight / The tides will rise beyond their ken / To bite away the shores and then / The mountains will begin to roar / And earthquakes split the plain to shore...
The dragon’s tail is but a sign / For mankind’s fall and man’s decline / And before this prophecy is done / I shall be burned at the stake, at One / My body singed and my soul set free / You think I utter blasphemy? / You’re wrong! These things have come to me / THIS PROPHECY WILL COME TO BE!"

savagecurrycel1 wrote:0/10 deformed
1/10 deformed
2/10 deformed
3/10 deformed
4/10 deformed
5/10 ugly
6/10 average
7/10 above average
8/10 Handsome
9/10 Extremely Handsome
10/10 Male model tier

Guys that between 0-5/10 are not only undateable but women will be disgusted and angry if these guys express interest. If a 5/10 expresses interest even the ugliest of women will reject him, but she won't be as disgusted. Ugly women including deformed women will aim for 6/10 men who are the new average males, average women will be disgusted and insulted if 6/10 guys show interest. Average women will go for 7+/10 men. Attractive women will go for 8+/10 men. Just lol at being a sub 6 male its over for me and all the other subhumans on here. Oh and btw according to women on dating sites 80% of men are below average, that is sub 6 in the eyes of women.

:pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble: :pistoldouble:
:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:
:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

this is partially true bot not very true
ugly women or average yet get an ego boost if some average guy show interest, specially when they feel there is a genuine interest in LTR
is not true that end up disgusted always
they get disgusted and insulted only if some guy way below of their league approach them, but if the difference must be -2 or +
also they get disgusted if the guy approaching belongs to an inferior social class ,but....
there are some young females dating down 1 point, you can see it in the street everyday

there are some young females dating down 1 point, you can see it in the street everyday

Yes, but it makes you think how many hoops the guy had to jump through, if the girl's affection is legit or faked (its faked at least one week/month), and how many slayers pumped her before she saw the light of settling...

And as a male, being considered only for LTRs by females is more than an insult, it's a subhumanity certificate.

Fabie wrote:this is partially true bot not very true
ugly women or average yet get an ego boost if some average guy show interest, specially when they feel there is a genuine interest in LTR
is not true that end up disgusted always
they get disgusted and insulted only if some guy way below of their league approach them, but if the difference must be -2 or +
also they get disgusted if the guy approaching belongs to an inferior social class ,but....

Keep in mind that most average and below average females think they`re hot (due to validation). So if a 05/10 female gets approached by a 06/10 male she still thinks he is below her in looks.

Nevertitty wrote:

Yes, but it makes you think how many hoops the guy had to jump through, if the girl's affection is legit or faked (its faked at least one week/month), and how many slayers pumped her before she saw the light of settling...

And as a male, being considered only for LTRs by females is more than an insult, it's a subhumanity certificate.

well,,,, if you are considered only for LTR is not bad at all, most males in this planet are only considered for LTR
is worst when you are not considered for nothing, means that your dating value is in the bottom of the barrel

ihateallwomen wrote:
Keep in mind that most average and below average females think they`re hot (due to validation). So if a 05/10 female gets approached by a 06/10 male she still thinks he is below her in looks.

yep, this is true but please note
such 06/10 male must show authentic interest in LTR before she goes to discard the average one
women are always choosing the high status male that show genuine interest in LTR
I think is the way women sense their self dating value in the market

Sure Fabie, but again, most men are average. Sub 4 outliers have it the roughest for sure, but the fact remains that a 6+ female is virtually out of reach for most of us, and will only oblige when there is some sort of providing in return.

The only satisfying life as a male, and it also goes for most animals, is to be a stud, desired for his genes and semence. Anything less is an insult by nature itself, and there is nothing in biospheric life that can redeem such a shortcoming.

I guess that puts me 8+ ;)
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Return to Shitty Advice