Redpilled myself

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Took a candid pic and morphed my face (very subtle morph, didn't even change my mid face), but the results are incredible, I am literally mm from my final destination, if I looked like this morph I would be happy, I would happily rot away, even though this morph is 6/10 psl and 6.5/10 psl at the very most, that's all I really wanted.

The morph emulated a forehead augmentation, paranasal implant, canthoplasty on both the Medial and lateral canthus, buccal fat removal, chin wing, botox on jaw, and perhaps liposuction around the jaw.

I will get bimax with counterclockwise rotation of the upper jaw, nose shortening, and perhaps nose bridge reduction or even consider fillers to remove the dorsal hump, along with all the procedures the morph was suppose to emulate ofc.

the work, the art that used a mere 10 minutes to complete will serve as a template for something that will take me a decade to accomplish

Edit: oh yeah fuck, forgot about zygos augmentation, temporal reduction and occipital implants, fucking hell this journey of ascension is gonna be a brutal one
Last edited by Dream on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Never found so much motivation to study, I will get a 5.0 gpa and transfer into the course I wanna do, complete it and find a stable career to fund my great journey.

I saved both the pre morph and post morph, a reminder of the fruits of my labour that awaits me

My path is now clear, there is no room for hesitation

You'll be in your thirties by the time you accomplish all this. Will you still be able to slay prime women at this age?

Sparky wrote:You'll be in your thirties by the time you accomplish all this. Will you still be able to slay prime women at this age?

Slaying prime women in 30s is far easier than 20s because you got a lot of your shit sorted out by then which makes you more attractive.
Prime girls in their early/ mid 20s don't give a shit if a guy is 25 or 35, trust me.

Sparky wrote:You'll be in your thirties by the time you accomplish all this. Will you still be able to slay prime women at this age?

A famous quote by a legendary psl member "life is not about getting girls but being handsome"

That quote awakened me, I shall live by the creed and gladly die for it, my life is no about being slaying women, becoming rich or any other areas in life others deem worthy, I live solely for the purpose of becoming beautiful, a 6/10 psl.

Is my Dream too big?

GordonFreeman77 wrote:

Slaying prime women in 30s is far easier than 20s because you got a lot of your shit sorted out by then which makes you more attractive.
Prime girls in their early/ mid 20s don't give a shit if a guy is 25 or 35, trust me.

Crazy fucker

Youth Is Life!

@Icecutter101 well.. youth is about skin quality and elasticity.
Are there legit surgical ways of turning an old skin into a young skin ?

i've read about new improvements on that but i fear it's a scam

Ascension??? I do not believe that is the traditional description of "ascension".

Jesus was definitely a chad. Some of his female followers were married with richcels and using the money to support him financially.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

IvonSafal wrote:Ascension??? I do not believe that is the traditional description of "ascension".

It is not, I admit I borrowed a few verses from the holy scripture

It is far greater than the biblical definition of ascension
PostThis post by Dream was deleted by Dream on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:12 pm.

Return to Shitty Advice