Can I become mentally retarded to be happy?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Since I cant be a normie since im incel and i cant be a Chad obviously. Is it possible to fry your brain enough such that you are in an ignorant stupor 24/7 and almost comatose? I try to do this in high functioning ways with alcohol, drugs, mass media etc and even SSRIs but nothing works.

I need a lobotomy.

Someone told me codeine and xanax all the time yea just like most retarded rappers like lil pump does the trick.

Yes it is possible. Smaller the mind, happier the person.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Yes it's called haloperidol.

In exchange for your soul you won't give a shit about anything anymore.

It's basically a chemical lobotomy.

I am not joking by the way, I am being completely serious.

Don't ask me how I know about this.

Jason wrote:Yes it's called haloperidol.

In exchange for your soul you won't give a shit about anything anymore.

It's basically a chemical lobotomy.

I am not joking by the way, I am being completely serious.

Don't ask me how I know about this.

Now, is there a way to increase IQ the same way there exists a method to lower it?

Return to Shitty Advice