Post Doctoral Program in specialized Faggotology

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Dear 3D Phag,
I would like to present myself as a candidate for the Faggotology Post Doctoral Program which is specialized in Faggot Psychology at the University of SlutHate.

I graduated with a Ph.D. in General Faggotology from the University of PUAhate in 2017 and a Bachelor's degree in Aerospatial Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2012. For professional experience, I have six years of experience in Infrastructure Security industry in both hands-on and managerial positions and possess several professional certificates such as ANALfisting+ and Certified Anti-Faggot System (AFS).

I have a strong academic background, excellent problem-solving abilities along with good verbal and written communicational skill. Applying for a Post Doctoral program is an important step of my determination to become an influential scholar, and I find that the Post Doctoral Program in Faggotology at a School of Masculinity, University of SlutHate is a perfect match for me.

I would enjoy the privilege of putting my dick, skills, energy, and enthusiasm in pursuing my Ph.D. After reviewing my application, I hope that you realize that I am well qualified for the top position and will be a seropositive contribution to your University.

Thank you very much for considering my application. Should there be additional inquire; please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,
Incel Joshua

You're hired.
When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror.

Return to Shitty Advice