Should i post my pictures? (poll)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

should inceljoshua post his pictures?

yes
60%
no
40%

Total votes : 5

I lost one of my front teeth that's why i should not post a smile pic

inceljoshua wrote:I lost one of my front teeth that's why i should not post a smile pic

oh yea, man? you tried to be tough irl but that didn't work out so well?

lil' sandnigger :lol:

spheres turkey slapped the sandnigger out of him and he lost a tooth.

It was during my amateur boxing match. Regional championship and I lost in the final against a buff military dude. I fought in the 145 lbs featherweight category which I was 5 pounds under because there was no one in the bantamweight category.

inceljoshua wrote:It was during my amateur boxing match. Regional championship and I lost in the final against a buff military dude. I fought in the 145 lbs featherweight category which I was 5 pounds under because there was no one in the bantamweight category.

eddiemurphynodding.gif

inceljoshua wrote:It was during my amateur boxing match. Regional championship and I lost in the final against a buff military dude. I fought in the 145 lbs featherweight category which I was 5 pounds under because there was no one in the bantamweight category.

Are you going to make this difficult? Just admit you lost your tooth while getting throated.
Previous

Return to Shitty Advice