FUCK SLUTS AND FEMINISM SERIOUSLY!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

SERIOUSLY FEMINISM IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE... IT ESSENTIALLY JUST GIVES WOMEN VICTIM STATUS MENTALITY AND LEGAL AUTHORITY OVER THE OPPOSITE SEX (MEN) EVEN WHEN NOTHING HAS HAPPENED OR "ASSAULT" TOWARDS FEMALES! IT'S GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT FOR MALES AND THAT CERTAINLY IS NOT EQUALITY...

FUCK WOMEN AND FEMINISM I AM 6 FOOT 5 AND TOWER OVER ALL OF YOU I AM SICK OF MODERN SOCIETY AND I REALLY WANT TO GO BACK TO THE 1960S! I AM FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT FUCK FEMINISM AND FUCK WOMEN WHO ARE FEMINISTS... :pistodouble: :uzi: :x
Last edited by 6 Foot 5 GOD on Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Someone's ex-girlfriend once stabbed him with a knife during a heated argument. And when he called the police on her the police arrested him instead. And then he got really upset and told the police that he wanted to kill himself. This resulted him being placed into a psychiatric hospital. :lol:

6 Foot 5 GOD wrote:SERIOUSLY FEMINISM IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE... IT ESSENTIALLY JUST GIVES WOMEN VICTIM STATUS MENTALITY AND LEGAL AUTHORITY OVER THE OPPOSITE SEX (MEN) EVEN WHEN NOTHING HAS HAPPENED OR "ASSAULT" TOWARDS FEMALES! IT'S INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY FOR MALES AND THAT CERTAINLY IS NOT EQUALITY...

FUCK WOMEN AND FEMINISM I AM 6 FOOT 5 AND TOWER OVER ALL OF YOU I AM SICK OF MODERN SOCIETY AND I REALLY WANT TO GO BACK TO THE 1960S! I AM FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT FUCK FEMINISM AND FUCK WOMEN WHO ARE FEMINISTS... :pistodouble: :uzi: :x

<3

to you. not the stuff you said.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
cat's paw wrote:Yeah women have just as much power as policemen.

They have way more power than policemen.

A policeman can't have sex with someone and then put them in jail and ruin their life by making a rape accusation.

orly, kitty

cats wrote:
cat's paw wrote:Yeah women have just as much power as policemen.

They have way more power than policemen.

A policeman can't have sex with someone and then put them in jail and ruin their life by making a rape accusation.

no they don't have more power than policemen lol

policemen can murder ppl

So can insane feminists haha! They can cooerce and essentially force police officers by modern laws and society with the modern feminism conspiracy to physically arrest all males that are involved in a conflict with the opposite sex! Feminism essentially teaches women they are constantly victims (even when they clearly are not because men end up in more fights and get hurt a lot more then women in civilisation) Feminism is the illuminati and marxism indoctrination Global depopulation with Globalised Gender Warfare killing mass millions! Fuck em all psychotic illuminati Communists/marxists! These evil cunts are trying to annihilate the normal conservative civilisation of the world that keeps life in order and place...

^Sort of true man.. But that is also too extreme in most cases and won't work in this legal sense of society! We have to be a little more rational then that if we have any hope of defeating this satanic feminist "progressive" NWO government Bullshit bro!!... The 1930-40s were the best era man they had most of what a normal, rational, moral, structured, organised, intelligent, conservative and continuously stable society had in Westernised cultures! Now we live in constant extremist and anarchy and marxism/communism by the illuminati equivelant just a word that represents Governments trying to annihilate a lot of humanity and create insanity with the extremely insane terrorist feminist movement populace! :( :? :pistodouble:

Return to Shitty Advice