i wont be here until 22.07

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I have some job to finish.Stay well and fat.

Bye bby, will miss u.

BUT I WILL MISS YOUR PIZZAS MORE TBHTBHTBHTBHTBH.

Rotting Penis wrote:I wish you were the real IE

Is he still on looks discrimination?

he is in my basement now

i will be busy so i wont be here until Saturday

Iced Earth wrote:i will be busy so i wont be here until Saturday

Oh fuck, what will we do without you? :shock:

Rotting Penis wrote:Oh fuck, what will we do without you? :shock:

I know you'll miss me AP,but thats OK.I will have a drink thinking of you.

I am here again,i bet you were lonely without me folks.I was busy,worked my ass off.

i am back with you guys,finally changed my douchebag internet provider

phaclogage wrote:Iced Hearth do you have old puahate users pictures?

no ask on looks discrimination

You were not missed
victim count : 37

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Necrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, Nachos, ragequitcurrycel1, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, ShabbyCurrycel94, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyluan Gook, catalina4, New2Assshit, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Fecal Prolpases, SMDfag

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Whoever misses a fat turd like you is a loser and a gay one. Like RP for example.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Whoever misses a fat turd like you is a loser and a gay one. Like RP for example.

The Salesman is coming at you :-D :walk:

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Whoever misses a fat turd like you is a loser and a gay one. Like RP for example.

First don't speak ill of my father the Original Salesman, ever.

Second where do you get the idea that anyone in my family has anything but contempt for the pizza-gulping overweight jew?

Third do kys like you were contemplating, but at least first do something to justify your useless existence and take the failed shemale Assthetics dr. with you to hell.

Bring those potatoes Mr.Salesman.We cant run any business like this.

terminate wrote:

nice date formatting EUROCUCK!1

what did i do :?:

Iced Earth wrote:Bring those potatoes Mr.Salesman.We cant run any business like this.

Salesmanship of potatoes has taken backseat for the time being.

Im back to my true passion, which is used dildos. I personally supervise and test every piece myself to ensure finest quality. For i am Rotting Penis/the Salesman.

The Woman of Sales' raison d'être is questionable. Irrationally mind corrupting.

Who the fuck is woman of sales? I Am a man. The MAN!

The power of replacements is just a cox all covered in a rag.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:You don't seem like a man to me.

That's because you haven't KYS yet, gei boi.

You should get a cox transplant. Firstly in your chad-prolapsed anus and secondly in your diametrically chad-widened vulva.

Return to Shitty Advice