Lol at this

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Bottom line internet iq tests are bs and are over inflated past 100
victim count : 37

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Necrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, Nachos, ragequitcurrycel1, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, ShabbyCurrycel94, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyluan Gook, catalina4, New2Assshit, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Fecal Prolpases, SMDfag

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

LOL at Onalina/Alina_S/Asiancel

When she/he deletes all her posts, you can be sure that within a week she will register a new account

Crazy much?

NSE doesn't even measure IQ or anything near to it. Some items are so bad... Is like they're math items. I don't even think you can use a calculator when getting tested by a psychologist. Bull shit.
PostThis post by mvp was deleted by mvp on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:18 pm.

Aesthetics Dr. Lux wrote:Above: You have committed the fallacy of misplaced synecdoche. You are like the man who refers to women as 'tits', as when you visit a sexual assault shelter and ask: "Excuse me, my name is Mvp. Am I allowed treatment here for anal rape, or is this only a shelter for 'tits'?"

Definition of cunt

usually obscene : the female genital organs; also : sexual intercourse with a woman

usually disparaging & obscene : woman 1a

Aesthetics Dr. Lux wrote:Above: mvp, did you delete your post and sign-up as 'Hazard' just so that you can teach me profanity in the English language? To borrow a phrase from Phac: "Take a Test. An IQ Test". Do It.

People hasten to judge in order not to be judged themselves.

Oh, really? Then what made you assume I was stalking you?

the ascension here it seems op= high iq , but means high idiotic quacker
Last edited by Fabie on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aesthetics Dr. Lux wrote:
Fabie wrote:
the ascension here it seems is op= high idiotic quacker slut clubber

What is 'quacker'? I am neither a slut nor one who visits clubs. My home is my personal nightclub with my own music, drink, and entertainment.

quacker= one who quacks = charlatan :lol:
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice