Just a reminder ...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

... to lift weights naked and masturbate in the fetal position.

Yeah, do a full-body workout completely naked. This will desensitize your desire for nudity, turn you into a nudist. Do this 2 - 3 times per week.

And fuck a fake vagina in bed before you go to sleep, also 2 - 3 times per week. This will desensitize your desire for sex.

Then, since you are no longer desperate for sex, you can live without constantly fighting the urge to kill random people with a gun like some Elliot Rodger son of a bitch. As a side benefit, you can play it cool with girls, which they will interpret as "confidence". Maybe one of them will even go on a date with you, but you won't care anyway, because you're so aloof.

I guess the reason I stopped posting here a few months ago is because I'm no longer desperate for sex and therefore no longer obsessed with girls.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice