You say every curry is subhuman?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Aren't Indians subracially Caucasians technically? And plus back in the day Indians wrote the Gita and made many advancements. Similar to the Arab turdbans prior to becoming the goat fucking jihadist we love today

I only like Indians because they have the swastika and wrote the Bhagavad gita etc. Some of your women are nice looking but I prefer gooks.

Also Hitler wanted to give India independence if he won WW2 before the British actually did. And Heinrich Himmler carried around the Gita on him everywhere he went.

Your misuse of the Vedas to justify the caste system is stupid however and so is shitting in the street or wiping with your hand.

Wiping by hand makes your asshole cleaner and less likely to get hemorrhoids or some shit. You are just a privileged cracker that doesn't want to get his hands dirty. It's not like you can't clean them. And Indians use their left hand to wipe because they shake hands with their right.

currycel93 wrote:Wiping by hand makes your asshole cleaner and less likely to get hemorrhoids or some shit. You are just a privileged cracker that doesn't want to get his hands dirty. It's not like you can't clean them. And Indians use their left hand to wipe because they shake hands with their right.

I'm in the military the times I've dug holes to sleep in or had to wipe my wash with irregular things means I don't care about dirty hands.

But I don't want shit on my hand.

Europeans gave up wiping with their hands after medieval times.

Likewise shit goes in the toilet or outhouse of some sort not on a public street.

I just know that wiping with paper doesn't completely clean your ass. It never does. Water does tho so you use your hand to rub that shit off you white punk.

one that ACTUALLY looks indian I should add. not one of those bollywood types who look more near eastern than curry

Return to Shitty Advice