UNISEX SCALE THEORY - Official Edition

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

For years we have been using one to ten (1 to 10) scale to rate females and males. Both of those sexes have been rated on this scale probably for convenience, it's simple, intuitive and fast. But there is one BIG problem with this rating.

It is not accurate.

First and foremost, the biggest problem is when you try to compare these scales.
I have been noticing that 6/10 male, doesn't equal in treatment and attention and affection it gets to 6/10 female. I noticed you can't, you just can't compare those two.

It is closer to : 7/10 male equals to 4/10 female in terms of treatment.
If not LOWER.
And please, don't speak to me about how sexes are different, etc. becasue I have witnessed endless times, that those treatments are equal. Completely EQUAL. It's just that females give them to 8+ males, and males give them to 4+females (still using biased 1-10 separate sex scale)

So I thought about introducing a scale that would be comparable, that would fit. That would explain the sexual market in the world that we live in. And I came up with UNISEX SCALE. I posted about it only a few times, but now decided to officially release this.

Basically, rating methods are similar, but I would strongly suggest that even if mathematically certain faces may not be high in rating, they create a FEEL, aka BLINK EFFECT and are just very harmonic. Vide SR's harmony theory vs mathematical nerd check off list theory. Both have + and - but synergy of those is what gives best results.

Unisex scale theory. (UST)

1-10 for both females and males

Female ratings STAY THE SAME

The difference is for every male you are rating you subtract 3 points

So basically, when a 6/10 separate scale male gets rated on the unisex scale, he will be 3/10 UST.

Meaning he looks like 6/10 compared to males in general, but females see him as a 3/10 and TREAT him like HE TREATS 3/10 females on UST.

I think it's simple. I'm not introducing any charts etc. Just if you want to rate somebody realistically, or somebody wants to know where his chances are with women, subtract -3 points and add "UST"
So we will all know what we're talking about.

You may mentally masturbate about how MM's are 9/10 and 10/10 but they settle down with 7/10 females, so that's exactly the proof.

You may mentally masturbate about how you are 6-7/10 and should be getting better treatment, and all those 6-7 sluts get TONS of affection etc., but it's just another proof this theory is legit. You are 3-4/10 UST. And that's why you are getting treated like a 3-4 female.

I think if you are reading this and you live in the US and other countries where sexual market is flooded by whales, you can subtract even more, although we will have to discuss it.

I know some of you will think : "But why girls are going crazy for some high status males?"

Status adds those missing points. [probably more than 1-3, that needs further inquiry I'm not feeling like doing right now]
Money is for golddiggers IMO, and doesn't add to the affection you get, it is fake. It's more like prostitution.

Some of you will think : "But girls really want to fuck those high rated guys same as we do"

Not true. Males want to fuck those females more, and for comparison, IMAGINE if all 8+ women disappeared. You would have to lower your standards and 7/10s would become deficient goods. That's basically what's happening nowadays, just reversed.

Feel free to question everything here, but feel even more encouraged to just try to fit this to the sexual market nowadays, and i know it fits better than this "I'm 8/10 why am I getting treated like an equivalent of a female 5" bullshit.

Fin.
Last edited by Robust Sensei on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I take it if you are in the negatives you are scaring all women and small children?

And what about Gandy? what is his rating? It would have to be an 8? I guess no guy gets a 9 or 10 on looks alone, it wouldnt make sense but what about that millionare guy who surounds himself with 9s?

Robust Sensei wrote:
Not true. Males want to fuck those females more, and for comparison, IMAGINE if all 8+ women disappeared. You would have to lower your standards and 7/10s would become deficient goods. That's basically what's happening nowadays, just reversed.

i dont understand this part.

Robust Sensei wrote:The difference is for every male you are rating you subtract -3 points

That's the same as adding 3, dumbo.

What in the name of everything that's holy is this....

Honestly IMO my rating scale is infinitely better.

Ugly/10
Average/10
Aboveaverage/10
FM,MM/10

Applies to both genders without the need for further any adjustments.

DOM wrote:
Robust Sensei wrote:The difference is for every male you are rating you subtract -3 points

That's the same as adding 3, dumbo.

Thank you, professor. Editing now

kingkongb wrote:
Robust Sensei wrote:

i dont understand this part.

If suddenly all 8-10 women disappear, men would have to lower their standards even more.
7/10 women would be on top of the scale. Deficiency good = shortage of this good + often high demand for this good

This situation is what is present today regarding female attraction towards males.

Women would like to choose only 8-10 males, but they are not present other than celebrities AKA high status males. Status raises males above 7/10 and makes looks less important, but looks elevate only to 7/10 if not less in different environments. So their affection is on a level what your affection is towards 7/10 females, basically.

If there are no hotter 8-10 females (as in the imaginary situation) this is still quite strong affection, when you know there is nothing better.

TO SUM UP IN SIMPLE WORDS:

Men are plain UGLY. Most of them are below average, some are average, and very few are attractive. Women hate this situation, their behavior shows it, and they wish there were more attractive males in bigger quantities available.

moremoneythanlooks wrote:I take it if you are in the negatives you are scaring all women and small children?

And what about Gandy? what is his rating? It would have to be an 8? I guess no guy gets a 9 or 10 on looks alone, it wouldnt make sense but what about that millionare guy who surounds himself with 9s?

Yes negatives are the exact same opposite of a mythological siren, they are so ugly they successfully repulse everybody around and people are struggling not to get repulsed.

Gandy's rating is biased by his high status amongst models unfortunately. AND by being a model at all.
I'm starting to think once you are 6+ status can give you up to 3-4 points in perceived attractiveness.

I also got a few more thoughts, but will have to clarify them later.

the anticolez wrote:What in the name of everything that's holy is this....

Honestly IMO my rating scale is infinitely better.

Ugly/10
Average/10
Aboveaverage/10
FM,MM/10

Applies to both genders without the need for further any adjustments.

That's how most people rate others in their head, but without the model designations. Actual numbers are too subjective and can change with small improvements. Meanwhile, your overall attractiveness cannot.

Robust Sensei wrote:
Yes negatives are the exact same opposite of a mythological siren, they are so ugly they successfully repulse everybody around and people are struggling not to get repulsed.

Gandy's rating is biased by his high status amongst models unfortunately. AND by being a model at all.
I'm starting to think once you are 6+ status can give you up to 3-4 points in perceived attractiveness.

I also got a few more thoughts, but will have to clarify them later.

Legit

Charli Chaplin boasted frequently about his conquests, and eventually confessed to having had sexual relations with more than 2,000 women. What did they all see in him? Of course, it helped that by his mid-20s, his phenomenally successful films had made him the most recognised man in the world.
He was short — 5ft 4in — and his head was a little too large for his lithe and delicate body.(ultimate framecel).

Jack Nicholson - 2000 women
Gene Simmons - 5000 women

These guys look 6 (maybe 7 for young Gene he is 6'1) just like you said above and status provided them 4 points more.

i discussed this rating system with my friend, and we both agree it is very good, has a lot of merit and is sound.

3 points of difference? nope
example:
a 8 male receive more attention than a 5 female, not on facebook or dating sites but in real life
ie you can't compare them, the 8 male wins by far,can ride the pussy carrousel for 20 years or more, females 5 generally get pregnant and become single mothers young, they get a provider and their life are bored as hell

Robust Sensei wrote:
kingkongb wrote:i dont understand this part.

If suddenly all 8-10 women disappear, men would have to lower their standards even more.
7/10 women would be on top of the scale. Deficiency good = shortage of this good + often high demand for this good

This situation is what is present today regarding female attraction towards males.

Women would like to choose only 8-10 males, but they are not present other than celebrities AKA high status males. Status raises males above 7/10 and makes looks less important, but looks elevate only to 7/10 if not less in different environments. So their affection is on a level what your affection is towards 7/10 females, basically.

If there are no hotter 8-10 females (as in the imaginary situation) this is still quite strong affection, when you know there is nothing better.

TO SUM UP IN SIMPLE WORDS:

Men are plain UGLY. Most of them are below average, some are average, and very few are attractive. Women hate this situation, their behavior shows it, and they wish there were more attractive males in bigger quantities available.

Stfu you white knight beta faggot. Men are not plain ugly. It is just that women have makeup and distort absolutely everything in society. A good looking man has to settle for less just because his female equal expects everything on a plate including money and a house. It is because men are so desperate for sex that is the problem, not because of our looks. Take away their makeup and what do they have? A lot of the time we are better. I am absolutely sure of it.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice