Pig woman POF thread

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Im sure some of you remember this back in the ol' Puahate days, was legit some of the funniest shit i ever saw. She got many replies and guys wanting to fuck her regardless of how disgusting she was. :lol:

Made some others as the old pig woman is gone forever, if anyone wants to start this back up ill make some more pics.

Pig Woman Mark 2

Last edited by Neck Brah on Wed May 27, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Neck Training Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16&p=36#p36

Men are just unreal. Completely, utterly unreal
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:Men are just unreal. Completely, utterly unreal

Yup :P

There was a few of those parody profiles made on Puah8. Another funny one was the wheelchair bound, obese aids victim and dudes were hitting her up left right and center.

Someone should make a account with an legit disgusting women. And post results.
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

I think someone on ooooold school puahate actually morphed a literal pig nose onto a woman and guys were still hitting her up.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

A lot of them were probably laughably low LMS guys though and utter genetic sewage... Some probably just indiscriminately sit there and copy paste messages to every profile kind of like how men swipe right 100% on tinder and go from there.

I still wouldn't doubt that some low bidding 5-6/10 guy out there would fuck that creature

SupportLocalSluts wrote:I think someone on ooooold school puahate actually morphed a literal pig nose onto a woman and guys were still hitting her up.

I did that on my own time to see if it was real and yep. Men are legitimately the most disgusting people ever to fuck any old thing.

MrIncel wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:I think someone on ooooold school puahate actually morphed a literal pig nose onto a woman and guys were still hitting her up.

I did that on my own time to see if it was real and yep. Men are legitimately the most disgusting people ever to fuck any old thing.

Legit. I had an female account to. And saw some guys writing the fattest disgusting whales. I made even a thread of one of them.(even two actually)
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Pig face AND chest hair?!!? If that thing gets messages, men are beyond fucked in the head. I wouldn't even talk to that thing and I have some of the lowest standards on here.

Probably gays who are into fat bears fetish dressed as a woman.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Made an account, already getting messages :lol:

Last edited by Neck Brah on Wed May 27, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

This can't be real...I don't want to believe...wtf...wtf...wtff

some of those guys look decent as well...what the fuck is going on right now...

You've got to be fucking kidding me.....

I'm not even surprised. I expected you to get messages tbh. No matter how ugly you are, you'll have desperate guys after you. I don't even think women care, they simply take it for granted.

Neck Brah wrote:Im sure some of you remember this back in the ol' Puahate days, was legit some of the funniest shit i ever saw. She got many replies and guys wanting to fuck her regardless of how disgusting she was. :lol:

Made some others as the old pig woman is gone forever, if anyone wants to start this back up ill make some more pics.

Pig Woman Mark 2

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

Make some pig references or ask if they care that you have chest hair as a female

[quote="NiggerBasher":looks discriminationjuf74]Make some pig references or ask if they care that you have chest hair as a female[/quote:looks discriminationjuf74]

:D her second name is Warpig

Neck Brah wrote:
NiggerBasher wrote:Make some pig references or ask if they care that you have chest hair as a female

LMFAO

No wonder why even the most grotesque women have this attitude like they're the hottest shit ever.

If this woman gets so many replies, imagine the normal-looking uglies.

Neck Brah wrote:
NiggerBasher wrote:Make some pig references or ask if they care that you have chest hair as a female

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Women are delicate flowers and should be treated with due respect.

LYFE IS ALL ABOUT MARRYING KATE BECKINSALE.
KATE BECKINSALE OR DEATH

Some jacked black guy is trying to meet with her now, unfuckingbelivable

Last edited by Neck Brah on Wed May 27, 2015 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice