Would you rape this highly fertile estrogen white female?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Homesick Alien wrote:Imagine seeing a blonde in tight short dress, exposing her fertile slim body, she walks seductively oozing estrogen. But you know you could never have her, she has 1 million options of better looking candidates than you and she knows it. You are just a worthless piece of trash for her. Doesn't it makes you rage & rape her ?
Your best bet is at raves, crowded concerts, new year eve party or any events with lots of drugs & alcohol and people just let themselves go. You just wait for the right moment when you spot your female target. (in the toilet, backstage, dark alley, etc)

As someone on the other side of this, he is right. I was a too proud girl riding the carousel. Got "corrected" at a rave one night and later at a show backstage. No pic. Wonder if this was him. :-)

Too bad she's probably stronger than me. Kill me now fam.
Take the black pill and discover that the rabbit hole leads to an abyss.

Homesick Alien wrote:Imagine seeing a blonde in tight short dress, exposing her fertile slim body, she walks seductively oozing estrogen. But you know you could never have her, she has 1 million options of better looking candidates than you and she knows it. You are just a worthless piece of trash for her. Doesn't it makes you rage & rape her ?
Your best bet is at raves, crowded concerts, new year eve party or any events with lots of drugs & alcohol and people just let themselves go. You just wait for the right moment when you spot your female target. (in the toilet, backstage, dark alley, etc)

This is what I don't understand. I have been that girl that Lonely Ailien has desired, hunted. With the tight short dress, or the denim short shorts and halter, or skin tight jeans. I know his eyes are upon me. I drink or do drugs to appear more vulnerable. I make sure he sees me as I stumble into the bathroom or backstage at the party or the rave. He focuses, follows. He is soon inside me, maybe I struggle, maybe he puts his hand over my mouth, maybe not. He pulls my hair. But he has what he wants. In part, because it is what I wanted too maybe.

So this is what I do not understand? Many of the guys here slut shame girls for allowing this to happen. And they are upset, enraged that they can't get girls. They say a girl rides the cock carousel, while denying them, expecting them, the *nice guy* to save them when they are older and nobody wants them. Understandable.

But that girl at the rave who Lonely Ailien and others have followed into a bathroom at a rave and had the time of your life, how can you denounce us as being slutty or sluts when we give/do what you want, and be even angrier when we don't.

Perplexed,confused. Seriously~ :oops:

This is what I don't understand. I have been that girl that Lonely Ailien has desired, hunted. With the tight short dress, or the denim short shorts and halter, or skin tight jeans. I know his eyes are upon me. I drink or do drugs to appear more vulnerable. I make sure he sees me as I stumble into the bathroom or backstage at the party or the rave. He focuses, follows. He is soon inside me, maybe I struggle, maybe he puts his hand over my mouth, maybe not. He pulls my hair. But he has what he wants. In part, because it is what I wanted too maybe.

So this is what I do not understand? Many of the guys here slut shame girls for allowing this to happen. And they are upset, enraged that they can't get girls. They say a girl rides the cock carousel, while denying them, expecting them, the *nice guy* to save them when they are older and nobody wants them. Understandable.

But that girl at the rave who Lonely Ailien and others have followed into a bathroom at a rave and had the time of your life, how can you denounce us as being slutty or sluts when we give/do what you want, and be even angrier when we don't.

Perplexed,confused. Seriously~ Loading...:oops: :-) :-) :-)

-Perplexed

I doubt I would rape anyone, perhaps if prostitution were illegal where I live I would take it into consideration, being legally obligated to sex starve is kind of an invitation to rape, but I'm not necessarily, I still have a last resort. Feminists tried to criminalize prostitution in Europe at the beginning of this year I think, succeeded in France, if it happened here as well at some point, I would probably think of rape as more justified.

Feminists largely campaign to destroy any safe sexual outlets, in that sense they have it coming when they get raped, they advocate for a society with no sexual outlets, in which females can then wear whatever slutty clothing they want. That is unnecessary torture, raping under such conditions is understandable.

This should be a go to manual for incels. This is the best advice as to how to get sex with a hot girl. At a lot of raves, there are girls who are engaging in sex with multiple partners. They are doing drugs, mdma, ketamine, who knows what else. Some of them want to get laid, and have some deniability. So if they say they were doing drugs, or drunk, or forced, none of their slutiness is on them. They don't have to take responsibility. And for some, the sex is better or more exciting if there is force, because they give up control. Some might be raped or say they are. But it is hard to tell or even care, if a girl goes to a rave with short skirt of halter, or puts on a scene, men, similarly aroused and under the influence are going to take her. But whether voluntary or not, there is often group sex, i.e., one girl with many guys.

An incel could do the following:

1. Look around for a group of guys with a girl, or guys with more than one girl. Might be rape. Or the slut loves it. It is dark. People are disoriented. The spirit and mood is one more can join in. Take what they want. Which they should. Everybody so wasted and into the moment, nobody going to care about your height or your dick.

2. There might come a time when the horde or group might simply move on. Leaving the confused girl alone. Perhaps now pissed that she is no longer the center of attention. A incel can play the White Knight. Console her. Help her find her purse. She might want to reciprocate, and you shouldn't be shy to offer her your cock, or perhaps she will offer to take it. If not, she is dependent to you, vulnerable, or on drugs or wasted. Maybe has never done soemthing like this before. If she doesn't want to reward you, easy opportunity to just take what is due.

3. Perfect for an Incel. Make sure that the incel gets home alright. She might have some memory of what occurred or barely any. But somehow she is safe in her own bed in her own home. The fact that you are there only means that you made sure she got home o.k. She wil want to reward you and when she wakes up, fuck. If not, she is still recovering, weak, and you are in her bed.

I have been on the receiving end, so I know these things work. Some men just want to be pussies or incels, or just want to complain. Shut the fuck up, go to a rave, look around... prey, hunt, take. And stop being a pussy incel.

1 week ago

Homesick Alien wrote:
Imagine seeing a blonde in tight short dress, exposing her fertile slim body, she walks seductively oozing estrogen. But you know you could never have her, she has 1 million options of better looking candidates than you and she knows it. You are just a worthless piece of trash for her. Doesn't it makes you rage & rape her ?

Perplexed,confused. Seriously~ :oops:
Previous

Return to Shitty Advice