Venne is still alive

Share your success or failure with the opposite sex, and suggest ways to improve it. Analyze female behavior, in real life and in online dating experiments. Discuss the science on attractiveness. Exchange health and nutrition tips.

Venne is still alive

Postby gobman3000 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:20 pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/c ... therapist/

Why can't someone just fucking mercy kill him already?

If I was a parent and I saw I had a deformed son, I would legit strangle it in front of the mother and then kill the mother as well. And then I'd murder all the doctors and nurses in the room and jump out the window. You should pay the full price of conceiving abominations into the world, and that is accepting you fucked up, and then killing that child.
gobman3000

Re: Venne is still alive

Postby Howdy Honda Housey » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:22 pm

That's the kid who looks like a diseased cabbage patch kid ?
Howdy Honda Housey

Postby Reformation » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:27 pm

pics of him please?
Reformation

Postby gobman3000 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Reformation wrote:pics of him please?

Can't be bothered to dig them up. Just imagine a guys head chopped in half and the mouth moved onto the "chin".
gobman3000

Postby Reformation » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Poor guy. Hang in there buddy.
Reformation

Postby PotatoFacedManlet » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:33 pm

I laughed at "medication"

He needs a bullet to the fucking head. Maybe he can be reincarnated as a slayer for the suffering he endured.
RandyOrton wrote:In the perfect world all races expect polynesians and randy orton would just die so the world could become the perfect hawian paradise where the polynesian people can rule with there robustness and i randy orton would lead them as there god!
PotatoFacedManlet
Lesser Moderator

Postby gobman3000 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:34 pm

gayincel1989 wrote:strong degenerate post gobman. i really cant see why girls wouldn't like you...

But it's true. Don't shoot the messenger, the greatest crime in life is raising a son who will be incel due to his vessel. No man should ever experience lust for something that will never reciprocate. Might as well be a eunuch.
gobman3000

Postby kingkongb » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:36 pm

He could do okay in russia. He only need to practice russian for 5 years to speak it fluently.
kingkongb

Postby legitposter » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:38 pm

dat fwhr. must be over 2.0

FUCKING. SLAYER.

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW
legitposter
Lesser Moderator

Postby PotatoFacedManlet » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:41 pm

kingkongb wrote:He could do okay in russia. He only need to practice russian for 5 years to speak it fluently.

Don't know if you'd need to speak it fluently. Maybe you'd need 5 years to read Tolstoy, but enough to speak with people and not sound like a retard? A year or two tops once you get the grammar down.

I'm too lazy to perfect my Russian, probably have forgotten it all anyway.
RandyOrton wrote:In the perfect world all races expect polynesians and randy orton would just die so the world could become the perfect hawian paradise where the polynesian people can rule with there robustness and i randy orton would lead them as there god!
PotatoFacedManlet
Lesser Moderator

Postby Incelsior » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:42 pm

It's inspirational to see just how much effort he's made to have a normal life (all in vain, of course). What would he give to be merely "regular ugly" like myself as opposed to outright horrifying? If I did all the things he did I might have some casual acquaintances or maybe even an ugly ethnic whale gf.

But yeah, his parents could strangle him to death in public and nobody would intervene and any jury would let them off the hook.

Incelsior

Postby JebusN0rmalfa6 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:47 pm

gobman3000 wrote:http://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/26sbv9/update_i_20m_was_recently_dropped_by_my_therapist/

Why can't someone just fucking mercy kill him already?

If I was a parent and I saw I had a deformed son, I would legit strangle it in front of the mother and then kill the mother as well. And then I'd murder all the doctors and nurses in the room and jump out the window. You should pay the full price of conceiving abominations into the world, and that is accepting you fucked up, and then killing that child.

Not if I was the nurse. Ill tranquilize your ass if you attack me or my fellow co workers.

But I will however. Will call security if u strangle the deformed human
ImageImageImageImageImage
JebusN0rmalfa6

Postby nekkernest » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Venne describes his most brutal rejection
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/27evbx/could_you_describe_the_most_downhearting/

In college one of my "friends" introduced me to a woman at a party.

The first thing out of her mouth was talking to him "Oh my god he's so ugly. Whats wrong with his jaw" and then her laughing. She was drunk so I don't blame her for saying that but it still felt bad.

The guy who tried introduce him to a girl is a fucking asshole .He did to humiliate him because no sane person could think that he could get any girl beside prostitute.
nekkernest

Postby IcedCunt » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Sean Teixeira wrote:Image

Game over for him when he was born.No hope and he will be treated like shit just because of his look.
IcedCunt

Postby kingkongb » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:46 pm

I see uglier people everytime I leave the house srs.
kingkongb

Postby vertu » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Is Venne the king of overbites? Holy fuck.

That's what a severe overbite does to your face, it makes it short. It makes you ultra-boyish looking.
vertu

Postby AspieEarth » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:55 pm

Sean Teixeira wrote:Image

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew
AspieEarth

Postby Over » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:12 am

If you could live to be a thousand, would you? by freckledcrackerin AskWomen
[–]Venne1138 1 ponto 3 hours ago
I have no real friends. I have nobody that cares about me.
These are the two main things that most people care about when asking them if they want to live forever "Do you want to see your friends die?" Well I have no friends so I can say confidently, yes. I would love to live forever. Maybe in that time I would be able to make a friend somewhere. Doubtful but 1000 years is a long time.
permalinkcontextofull comments (19)

That made me feel depressed and you all trying to kill the deluded guy.
Over

Return to Shitty Advice