Do Not Use Imgur

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips. Other topics are allowed here on a case-by-case basis.

whats the reason for the ban?

fucking faggots :lol:
Image Image
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

yeh wrote:whats the reason for the ban?

fucking faggots :lol:

This??

cats wrote:
Ceran wrote:This??

Imgur is run by blue pilled feminist manginas.

You're fucking serious

I'm pretty sure racist propaganda doesn't even get blocked

Why not use the upload attachment feature?

What feature is missing?

Why would Imgur block this forum? Last time I checked, Sluthate is a borderline feminist forum and most posters are undercover dykes trying to "destroy" masculinity and shame men for being masculine.

Why would a feminist site block another feminist site? Makes no sense. Admins should contact Imgur and tell them we have undercover dykes doing great feminist propaganda here:

Jawline wrote:True. Masculinity destroyed.

Problem solved.
T
RSA

3D Face Analysis wrote:Why not use the upload attachment feature?

What feature is missing?

Yea upload attachment works as well actually.

How did imgur even know about this site? Do they monitor every site they are linked to? This site must have very low traffic with imgur compared to many other sites

did they give an official reason or anything?

PJGoodwater wrote:How did imgur even know about this site? Do they monitor every site they are linked to? This site must have very low traffic with imgur compared to many other sites

did they give an official reason or anything?

Maybe the kiwifags reported us lol

Imgur doesnt like wasting its services, hosting pictures of a bunch of hideous incels

the true reality is that there no secure website to host pics, because they change their terms, go bankrupt etc
in the past the most used site was IMAGESHACK https://imageshack.us, but they are cheaters they closed lot of accounts and if you don't open your account often, your pics and your account is deleted, so USELESS

btw, is there a google service to share pics? or a cloud or something by google?

Gyazo might work but I've had problems with it recently. I just use 9gag but the images are low res as fuck and watermarked.
PostThis post by iNeedHair was deleted by puanewb on Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 pm.
Reason: Requested in Tinychat

cats wrote:Bump!

Reminder: we can't see any of your imgur images, so please use the other sites. Thx.

now I think is a bug of sluthate forum and not a ban of imgur

TF? LOL BS

proof that imgur banned sluthate? its probably just sh's website glitched and the admin are too high inhib to fix it
Suicide solves all.

cats wrote:
geneticdetermination wrote:TF? LOL BS

proof that imgur banned sluthate? its probably just sh's website glitched and the admin are too high inhib to fix it

Anything with a referrer from sluthate is automatically blocked by imgur. Even direct links to images.

Here you can see this image won't show up:

Or try this link:
http://i.imgur.com/WEAPOXV.png

dam thats mad gay. repped. they probably havent banned stormfront or bestgore but ban sluthate because the truth is so disgustingly painful. LOL

yea lots of people seem to still be using imgur.

Guys just another host or use the upload attachment feature!

Imgur is BLOCKED on SLUTHATE

this website is full of white knights though, 99.99% of you faggots probably white knight the fuck out of females irl

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

cats wrote:
geneticdetermination wrote:TF? LOL BS

Anything with a referrer from sluthate is automatically blocked by imgur. Even direct links to images.

Here you can see this image won't show up:

Or try this link:
http://i.imgur.com/WEAPOXV.png

direct links works,check this pic,

http://imgur.com/Qwcfew7

I have tested it using different browsers and on my Nvdia shield tablet
I told you is a bug of sluthate forum

Use Gyaza. It's a program that lets you select a part of your screen to capture using your mouse (could be a whole image or part thereof) then it automatically uploads it. Very convenient as it allows you to crop the image at the same time. You can even make GIFs with it.

i need a new dick
Will steroids get me a GF??
no
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice