Do Not Use Images on Imgur, Facebook or Instagram

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I stopped using it, like 10 years ago
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (12.6 KiB) Viewed 3984 times

terminate wrote:Imgur did not exist 10 years ago.

True, neither did SH.
If 3D joined Mon May 26, 2014 1:33 am then there cant be anyone here longer than him.
Anyway I need to make a signature, and I need to use something.

Don't hotlink or link to images on Facebook or Instagram either. Facebook and Instagram changes the URLs of the images every three months. Older images from Facebook / Instagram do not show up.

If you search for "fdcdn.net" on SH (the domain Facebook uses to host its images) you will see blank images for posts older than 3 months. Applies to both SH and LOOKISM.

^Wow I didn't know that. So that's why some FB links to pics don't show up anymore when you click on them.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

SuperIncel93 wrote:^Wow I didn't know that. So that's why some FB links to pics don't show up anymore when you click on them.

Both SH and LKSM each have to at least 3000 posts that contain Facebook images if you do a search for "fbcdn" on SH or LKSM. Entire "rate them" threads have become incomprehensible because the URLs to the images have changed.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:^Wow I didn't know that. So that's why some FB links to pics don't show up anymore when you click on them.

Both SH and LKSM each have to at least 3000 posts that contain Facebook images if you do a search for "fbcdn" on SH or LKSM. Entire "rate them" threads have become incomprehensible because the URLs to the images have changed.

Yeah I noticed when LondonGuy linked pics of him from his FB. But then again his FB account was leaked on here lol so we could see 'em anyway.

What I find amazing is that the most popular website on SH for images is YouTube. (It's not imgur or postimage or tinyimage). People just copy the URL of the thumbnail of a YouTube video and use it as an image.

Lmaoooooo I usually use postimage. Whenever I make a gif, I make it into a video format, then transfer it from video to gif and either post it on giphy or postimage. Check out the most recent one I made lel:

SuperIncel93 wrote:Lmaoooooo I usually use postimage. Whenever I make a gif, I make it into a video format, then transfer it from video to gif and either post it on giphy or postimage. Check out the most recent one I made lel:

LMAO
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

3dfa change the domain already you subhuman, this shitty domain is one of the reasons why everyone moved to the other site and imgur blocked you

3dfa change the domain already you subhuman, this shitty domain is one of the reasons why everyone moved to the other site and imgur blocked you

bitchlet wrote:3dfa change the domain already you subhuman, this shitty domain is one of the reasons why everyone moved to the other site and imgur blocked you

He did. http://www.redpilltalk.net lol

SuperIncel93 wrote:
bitchlet wrote:3dfa change the domain already you subhuman, this shitty domain is one of the reasons why everyone moved to the other site and imgur blocked you

He did. http://www.redpilltalk.net lol

apprently he did lol. but he did it half-assed as usual, because sluthate.com still works, rather than redirecting to redpilltak...

lol @ 3D changing this post's name from "Do Not Use Imgur" to "Do Not Use Images on Imgur, Facebook or Instagram"

In the blackest of light
You try to sell the sooth, you try to turn me on
And undercover at night
In times of ill refute Shemales play a distant song
When there's a sudden surprise
And they're not trying to be ruthless, Shemales want to belong
Oh, will they ever produce this
Malevolent stranger devoid of wrong

Breathed in burning fires
A plasmic herald sinks alone and cries
Let bleed the nectars of devotion
Beneath the earth still lies orgasmic Shemale paradise