Do Not Use Imgur

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Postimage doesn't load the images most of the time. Weird.

i already posted how to fix imgur

LoserFanboy wrote:
iNeedHair wrote:Bald

He brings up a good point, baldness is so unwelcome that we really do need a constant reminder of it's incapacitation.

he is rambling like autist that he is

Iced Earth wrote:he is rambling like autist that he is

Hit the treadmill you fat bitch!
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

guys all you have to do is put the DIRECT LINK in between [img]and[/img] (u can tell the DIRECT LINK because the file type is at the end, .jpg or .png usually for pics)

example- heres the direct link https://tctechcrunch2011.files.wordpres ... _topic.png

and now here it is between [img]and[/img]

so its [img](direct%20link)[/img]
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by Exodus was deleted by Exodus on Fri May 13, 2016 9:05 am.

Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

90% of the pics posted on this site are invisible to me. I always have to click on edit and copy the link JUST TO GET REDIRECTED TO THIS FUCKING CLOUDFAIL SITE AND FILL IN THOSE CAPTCHAS EVERY TIME!!! :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice