Sexual Enlightenment

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips. Other topics are allowed here on a case-by-case basis.

Hello guys. I have just gotten the biggest fucking realization of all time and I believe this is the most fucking legit shit I've ever written here, as it also sums up a few of my previous theories.

Let's start. Recently I have been fucking thinking about the whole world sexually speaking, the sexes, the sexual marketplace, etc. there were and still are many unanswered questions but I believe I have found the ultimate answer.


What does the sexual marketplace consist of? Whores and dogs. Let's call both groups by their names.

Whores = most females = they RULE the sexual marketplace. They fucking WON the genetic lottery. Overinflated egos is their nature.

Rape revolution is just stupid to me now, this was just childish thinking.

Whores are dominating as we said, even if they don't choose, they dictate the terms. Reasons are not important. Let's not focus on reasons here but on solutions.

For years and centuries they have had the upper hand. That's because they want something in a smaller degree than dogs aka heterosexual males.

Females don't equally want males.
Females want males less than males want females.


This is the core of the problem. I also am fairly convinced FEMALES CAN SENSE it not only in the behavior, but also subconsciously. I have already understood this but today I asked myself what are really the options for males nowadays.

And I got the answer. It came rapidly, like a shock, some facts connected.

You have to disregard females as a means of getting what you want.

You probably want validation from them. To feel loved, to have somebody that cares about you, considers you important, timeworthy, lovable etc.

What you have to do is to disregard, stop wanting women as a means of achieving this.

There are two ways of getting rid of your want:

1) Going herbivore or monk
2) Going validation from rejection

To keep it short. You have to do everything you want to do and do the OTHER way.

You have to want to get validation not for fucking them, but for REJECTING them.

You HAVE to realize this gives you more power and validation than anything else. Rejecting sexually interested whores.

Reject them. Reject all females NOW in your mind. They won't have the power. That will drive them MAD. Their inflated egos won't be able to handle this : This man doesn't want me - it's impossible. This will drive them fucking MAD.

Looksmax to reject better looking females.
Moneymax to reject females
Statusmax to reject females.

This covers all your needs. You want validation. They will give TONS of it to you. They will go mad seeing such a phenomenon.

I have just noticed EVERY fucking attractive behavior or look to females has the same common demeanour.

THAT THE MAN HAS MORE POWER THAN THE FEMALE.

8+ MEN HAVE MORE POWER
Bad Boys have more power.

I noticed I have gotten MOST attention from females EVERYTIME I rejected them. Everytime I honestly, genuinely didnt want them.

ITS NOT THE FUCKING BEHAVIOR, THE FUCKING LOOK ETC. ITS WHAT BEHIND IT.
AND WHAT IS BEHIND IT IS THAT THE MAN HAS MORE FUCKING POWER. FUCKING POWER. POWER. HE DOESNT WANT HER. SHE CANT FUCKING HANDLE THIS SHIT.


You are still fighting for females.
You are dogs. You are fucking beggars.
Stop that delusion. They will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS SEE YOU AS AN INFERIOR MEN. BECAUSE YOU WANT THEM MORE THAN THEY WANT YOU.

YOU MAY ASK - WHAT IF YOU DONT GET THEM? Guess what, you won't get them with your doggish attitude even after looksmaxing. There will be tons of equally attractive males who will want females less having had more abundance of them than you throughout all your life.

Realize you don't want females, you want what's behind them. What you want to achieve in your mind with them. Its a fucking illusion. You can actually have BOTH but not before you REJECT them in your fucking head.
You can have that pussy but you have to abandon it first.

If I looksmax, will girls want me?
aka Im a fucking DOG begging for the powerful princess to spread her legs and let me pump the meat for validation.

What fucking bullshit.

REJECT females. Make it your lifelong goal.

If you actually get this, understand this, you will feel clear. I feel clear now. I feel tremendous freedom and a feeling of why did I understand this now?? Now I know there is nothing I want from those whores. Only validation, and I will get it by LOOKSMAXING then REJECTING those whores. All I can.

Sex? This has never been a problem. This applies to all of you who didnt visit hookers. This group of males wanted something other than sex, what they saw behind it. The rest? Guess what, they are getting sex. What are they complaining about? VALIDATION. Again...

Oh the fucking paradox. This goes even further. Evilvalle was right. Girls can fucking sense it. It's all about desire.

U G Krishnamurti said : If you dont want anything frome anybody there is no relationship.

Why the fuck did I realize this just now. Guess better sooner than later.

Those who accept it and understand, this is your motto now:

I reject females on this planet and I will LMSmax to reject them. I will not accept cuckoldry and hypergamy I now officially reject this SICK system.


I have got a feeling this goes even further. But now I don't know where.

Feel free to ask questions, this is the way of a happy male. Not a frustrated male. I believe this is good. You don't have to be bad to reject females, if you got morals and are concerned. You dont have to stop LMS maxing. You have to stop something else : feeling inferior and whiteknighting. You have to REJECT females in your mind. Your actions will follow.



Postscriptum : I didnt write anything about the herbivore/monk way. Its for sub 5's I think. You have to solve problems behind what makes you fucking want to achieve sth through that piece of meat, destined to be a feminine angel, and ending up turning itself into a hypergamous monstrous beast.
This has given me happiness some time ago but I came back to the whole sickness because validation cant be acquired by being happy. It can however be gained by rejecting females.
Last edited by Robust Sensei on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hmm
Goes against my hedonistic white pill life style.
Won't be taking this advice.

JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:Hmm
Goes against my hedonistic white pill life style.
Won't be taking this advice.


No it doesnt? Or maybe I dont understand what White Pill is? can you explain?

If i cant get a nice lookmatched gf by 25(2 years left) i will adopt this gameplan but i will also proceed.to insult the hoes. Its a done deal im already too jaded.

If i cant get a nice lookmatched gf by 25(2 years left) i will adopt this gameplan but i will also proceed.to insult the hoes. Its a done deal im already too jaded.

Fuck whoever you can fuck how ever you can fuck whenever you can fuck

It doesn't mean 0 action, it means go out with girls, talk to them, play with them, in order to reject them.

For this one moment when she asks if you want to go out or anuthijg and you will say no.

This can possibly work as a spiral, girls legit get obsessed over it, you will probably jave more to fuck than with your dog chasing. But still your main source of validation will come from treating them like shit rejecting them etc. and not fucking.them

My thesis is : Woman can sense if a man wants them.

Just transition what gives you validation from

HER AGREEING FOR SEX to YOU REJECTING HER.

What else will you need sex for then?
Last edited by Robust Sensei on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:Fuck whoever you can fuck how ever you can fuck whenever you can fuck


What if this way you will have more to fuck in the long run?

This sounds like a sort of Buddhist solution, but I like the black pill.

The Black Pill - There is no personal solution to systemic problems, and feminism/women is a systemic problem.

http://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/
"All Things Are Nothing To Me" - Max Stirner

Peter Rodger (ER's Dad) on PUAhate.com: "Its negative, it evil and you shouldn't go on there."

stirner wrote:This sounds like a sort of Buddhist solution, but I like the black pill.

The Black Pill - There is no personal solution to systemic problems, and feminism/women is a systemic problem.

http://omegavirginrevolt.wordpress.com/


Buddhist solution is the herbivore kinda. Here, you dont solve huge childhood problems responsible for wanting validation, but yiu rather get validation the smart way, which makes women obsessed, by communicating them you don't want them.

Again, transition from "Validation for her agreeing to sex with me" to "Validation for me rejecting her, playing around"
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

face transplant wrote:This is negging revisited. It wont circumvent looks law. And its detrimental for LTR when a girl is after attention and emotional support.


Hmmm, yes like negging on a more complete scale. Negging - the most hated and faggotty of all the PUA tricks.

Directing your sexual energy away from women is legit. Think about it, what do you lose? As another poster said it's win win.

KillSwedishLeftists wrote:Look little dude. You just have to REJECT FOOD

Image


It's not the same. You need food to live, period.

Do you need sex with orgasm to live, or even for a good life? Definitely not. I think ultimately you need touch and validation, not sex to orgasm. You can still get touch and validation without chasing women for sex.

Ya good to see some intelligent thoughts on here instead of the usual bullshit.

Anyway, yes, you are correct, but only to a degree. You are perfectly correct that girls want guys who dont validate them - Getting validated is like girls bread and butter, they live to get validated.

However, wether u validate them or not has nothing to do with complimenting them or not complimenting them, its deeper than that.

Yes, on a surface level you can use this little "glitch" in the matrix to actively devalidate them which will make many of them chase you - to get your validation. If u get good at faking it u can even take it even to the bedroom, and they will fuck u for it.

However, as I said it goes deeper: Girls can literally sense, unconsiously if you need their validation. In other words: Its not that wanting them sexually is bad, its wanting their VALIDATION which they pick up on, and they will just shrug you off.

Wanting to fuck them is completely fine, as long as ure not doing it for validation - Ure solenly doing it to give yourself a better time: You put yourself first, you dont care about her validation or what she thinks - She will sense this and start chasing your validation, she will WANT you to "need" her (her validation).

Most likely its some biology thing from ancient times: Women could only get validated by guys who were above them, they didnt give shit about the low ranking males - Hence, if she can sense u dont need her validation, it gives her instincts proof that ure "above her", and she will want your ass.

If thats the case, it explains alot of stuff. It explains the very common phenomena where guys who get a girlfriend, suddently experience getting interests from girls everywhere they go (yes, even girls who dont know ure already hooked up) - The girls can SENSE that u dont need their validation, cause ure perfectly happy with your current situation, this will give you some kind of shift in your movements, your speech, youre eye-contact, everything - and girls pick it up, they sense that u dont need their approval, their validation, and it triggers their instincts to wanting you.

Most guys on here arent focused on the sex per se, when they see a girl. Instead their mind is all over the place: "Does she like me?", "She thinks im ugly??", "ooh if i could only get a girl to like me I would feel good!" - Their underlying intentions is to get validation from the girl, cause they unconsiously feel below her - Women sense this shit and wont give you nothing.

When u can shift your focus, when u can STRENGHTEN your focus to be on more productive things, when u can purely let go from needing their validation, thats the moment u will start noticing girls giving you attention.

No, u wont have 10/10 model girls raining over you, but it will for sure be your random cute ones. Also people in general will start to threat u better cause they sense u dont need nothing from them - Ure not trying to fill your emotional cup by using them, instead u already have a full up and really dont need nothing from them, and they will sense that shit.

Many of u guys will claim this is "pua bullshit!!" and stuff like that, but its really true, its basicly how things work and if ure open to it, go out and get some experience u will start to see what I mean.
I kill people.

LOLZ Sensei!!! :lol: 8-) :uzi:
"Almost"..... Somewhat of a "Legit" Thread..... :shock: :pistodouble:

The thing is you are Sill putting too much importance on Girls and Pussy...
Chilllax a little dude!!!! Just LOL :pistodouble: :uzi:

Do Whatever that makes you HAPPY Dude!!! LOL :D :uzi:
IMO Dude don't make that into a "Goal" just make it into a ""Hobby" 8-)

Don't be Angry and make sure you actually have "FUN" :rambo:
:pistodouble: :rambo: :uzi:

Also I Agree With Evilvalle Dude!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This has nothing to do with PUA :)
Most PUA's chase girls like dogs.

Good you wrote something about sexual vs validation attraction. I think this however needs further inquiry.
I would say we have to separate validation from sex, get validation the other way.
When it's connected - we have a dog, chasing validation.

Also I was always interested how they can sense it, like... it can't be just behavior.

Good observation about becoming a boyfriend. Actually also, right after a relationship breaks girls flock to the guy, those who wanted him before, want him even more etc.

Robust Sensei wrote:This has nothing to do with PUA :)
Most PUA's chase girls like dogs.

Good you wrote something about sexual vs validation attraction. I think this however needs further inquiry.
I would say we have to separate validation from sex, get validation the other way.
When it's connected - we have a dog, chasing validation.

Also I was always interested how they can sense it, like... it can't be just behavior.[b][u]

Good observation about becoming a boyfriend. Actually also, right after a relationship breaks girls flock to the guy, those who wanted him before, want him even more etc.



They can smell it. They smell the desperation and sub humanity. That's why the girls Elliott Rodgers was trying to be with rejected him. They can smell it in you to and you need to be put down six feet under with Elliott Rodgers before you go on a killing spree like he did.
Image

Robust Sensei wrote:
Also I was always interested how they can sense it, like... it can't be just behavior.



Im not sure, all I know is that its very true. This is what "Mark Manson", a former PUA who have now distanced himself from it claiming most issues one have with women comes down to low self esteem - wrote about it:

What causes attraction:
1. Social Status
I put forth that women judge social status by behavior. Social status
is determined by how you behave around other people, how
other people behave around you, and how you treat yourself.



2. Desire to be Desired
On the other hand, being physically assertive and sexually forthright
triggers a woman’s sexual arousal and makes her want to have sex.


On Investment
Women are generally only attracted to men who are less invested in
them, than they are in themselves.


By investment I mean the degree in which you sacrifice/alter your
own thoughts/feelings/motivations for someone else. By less I mean
that as a man, you should only be willing to sacrifice your thoughts/
feelings/motivations for a woman less than she is willing to do the
same for you.


A man who is highly invested and needy before sex indicates that
he’s unreliable. If he’s willing to bend his will and emotions to such
an extent just to have sex, then he’s indicating that he’s unlikely to
dependable or non-needy post-sex. Whereas a man who is nonneedy
around sex, but still demonstrates desire for the woman he’s
with, makes her feel secure in the fact that he’s choosing her from a
place of control and security, not to fill some hole of validation.

When boy meets girl, there are two ways for the seduction process
to occur: boy gives girl the impression that he’s less invested in her
than he is; or boy demonstrates that he is actually less invested than
she is.


The first method (giving false impression) occurs through flirtation
and a man displaying his best qualities about himself. It can also
occur through outright manipulation and lying. The second method
(him demonstrating less investment) is a passive process that he
does within himself and that permeates every aspect of his behavior.


Non-needyness
A woman unconsciously bases her evaluation of a
man’s fitness and status by how little or much he’s affected by the
emotions and intentions of those around him, particularly her.


How attractive you are is based your non-needy behavior.

Remember, being non-needy means that your emotions and
motivations are less affected by her than hers are by you.


But neediness is relative. That’s why I say it’s about being less
invested than women instead of not invested in women. It’s an
important difference. It’s impossible to be not invested. But it is
always possible to be less invested than she is. That’s all it takes.
She can be the most invested person on the planet in what others
think of her, and if you’re the second most invested person on the
planet, she’ll be attracted to you. But not vice-versa.



Being authentic
So the catch is that everything you say must be as authentic as
possible. There’s no shortcut. There are no tricks. You say it because
you mean it and mean it because you say it. The more nervous it
makes you, the better, because it means you’re being authentic and
making yourself vulnerable.


How relationships occurs
Guy meets girl. Guy shows less investment than girl (or induces
more investment in girl), sex and/or relationship occurs, guy
becomes more invested than girl, sex stops and/or relationship falls
apart.



Solving the paradox of status and investment
The biggest criticism of showing interest to a woman that you want
to be with is that it immediately shows you as highly invested in her
responses. When you say, “You’re cute and I wanted to meet you,”
that translates roughly to, “Hi, I want to be with you and am
officially invested in the prospect of it happening.”

What they miss though is the sub-communication going on
underneath what’s actually being said.

The sub-communication is, “I’m totally OK with the idea of you
rejecting me, otherwise I would not be approaching you like this.”
Think about it, if a guy wasn’t comfortable with the prospect of a
woman rejecting him, he wouldn’t have been honest in the first
place. In fact, he would have pretended that he wasn’t actually
interested in her.

Very interesting read.

I have to disagree mostly about being authentic.

My opinion is sometimes you CAN'T BE authentic, if you don't want to fuck up.

Let's check:

Would you rather have a girl that :

1. Tells you she had breast cancer cells removed before having sex with you, because this popped into her mind at that time?
2. Keeps it for herself, predicting your enjoyment would be worse.


So that's about it.
But in cases where it displays your personality it's good. No need to pretend. You are orginal and should project it in every relation.
Also if you want to self deprecate use self deprecating humour, keep self deprecating serious facts to yourself.

Also, studies have shown that testosterone makes u less prone to lying, and more prone to saying whats on your mind not holding it inside cause of "what might happen", so maybe its all interconnected.

Evilvalle wrote:Also, studies have shown that testosterone makes u less prone to lying, and more prone to saying whats on your mind not holding it inside cause of "what might happen", so maybe its all interconnected.


Really? I thought its more like women - estrogen - they tell you Oh Im so comfortable around you oh I realy like you etc and they start VOMITING SHITTALK.

The moment you make a person too comfortable he/she starts to VOMIT BULLSHITSHIT until you make her him less comfortable again.

Also I think we have to differentiate between lying to :

Not fuck up your plans/interactions
Self esteem lies not to seem like you are X.

The latter is unacceptable, but the first case is totally necessary oftentimes IMO. You cant just spit shit.

Jigar wrote:It's not the same. You need food to live, period.

Do you need sex with orgasm to live, or even for a good life? Definitely not.


Image

I disagree here. There's a biological drive for sex and a human longing for companionship. It isn't about validation, because there are many other avenues to validation than women. You'll still be a horny motherfucker all the time if you go this route assuming reasonable T levels. The whole walking the line between wanting females, but not needing them may have some substance behind it, but we're all incels here. We've been living without women in our lives by default, so this part should come easily to us. Beyond that I see this as mostly mental masturbation. It isn't all about validation, at least not for me.
Image

PuaKiller wrote:I disagree here. There's a biological drive for sex and a human longing for companionship. It isn't about validation, because there are many other avenues to validation than women. You'll still be a horny motherfucker all the time if you go this route assuming reasonable T levels. The whole walking the line between wanting females, but not needing them may have some substance behind it, but we're all incels here. We've been living without women in our lives by default, so this part should come easily to us. Beyond that I see this as mostly mental masturbation. It isn't all about validation, at least not for me.


Then why dont I have a longing for companionship? Am I the only one?

What do you want the companionship for?
srs

Your realization is extremely wrong, the only legit part is that if everyone ignored women their market value would decrease.

The only thing important is creampie. That's the only thing that matters to me the most.

How do you not come across as not needing a girls validation.
No eye contact in the street ?


All of these ideas sound like they need to be in a social setting already surrounded by pre known girls. Women in a club couldnt give a fuck if you were ignoring her. Theres tons of other guys making her feel good
Image
Image
Next

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], ConcernedBimbo, Flare, Gilak, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 86 guests