I FOUND THE REAL GREENSBORO JOCK GTFIH

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips. Other topics are allowed here on a case-by-case basis.

Canyon wrote:Do you really think Chad would be at home forming tech startups in his basement? Do you really think he'd beta provide for a girl with the midface of his wife?


his wife is running the company, thats why he probably married her ;)

heilsa wrote:
Canyon wrote:Do you really think Chad would be at home forming tech startups in his basement? Do you really think he'd beta provide for a girl with the midface of his wife?


his wife is running the company, thats why he probably married her ;)

Let's wait for the divorce and the financially rape.

OMFG I LOVE YOUR RAWSARNUS!!
Someone contact him to aware on his chad thundercock meme!!!!

THANOS wrote:
heilsa wrote:
his wife is running the company, thats why he probably married her ;)

Let's wait for the divorce and the financially rape.

lol mgtows give up

did someone contacted him already?

Look at all that charisma he has in motion it was even revealed that his did tap-dancing but that didn't bother him he shrugged it off with confidence, an all american boy, a real fucking Stan Smith.

Just lol that this former Jock that injected roids at 18 ended up making it to Alpha status. You couldn't of scripted it would end up like this. This is surreal and a true sluthate fairytale story. The irony. The coping of nerds that they believe "Dumb Jocks end up working for them at 40" totally blown out of the water. Popular, athletic and liked at 18 = the tracks for success in life being made. Genetic trash framecel pubertycel manlet with a weak face, unpopular, unathletic at 18 = the tracks for life success broken and require years of repair and will always remain unstable due to bad memories.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

OmegaKV wrote:
wellington wrote:why?


Gould can be a Jewish name. There is actually a famous Jewish author and professor named Stephen Jay Gould.


Gould is an Anglo-saxon name actually.
Image

Peppers wrote:Just lol that this former Jock that injected roids at 18 ended up making it to Alpha status. You couldn't of scripted it would end up like this. This is surreal and a true sluthate fairytale story. The irony. The coping of nerds that they believe "Dumb Jocks end up working for them at 40" totally blown out of the water. Popular, athletic and liked at 18 = the tracks for success in life being made. Genetic trash framecel pubertycel manlet with a weak face, unpopular, unathletic at 18 = the tracks for life success broken and require years of repair and will always remain unstable due to bad memories.

lol seriously. Success in the business corporate world is all about CONNECTIONS, NETWORKING, getting people to like you and making them think you are the right person for the job/promotion regardless of actual skill set. As an incel your only real hope of getting rich like Gould is to pull a Cuckerburg and program some shit that everyone will use.

Otherwise as an incel you will be doing all the actual work for executive Chads while they go out to eat with clients at fancy restaurants and making deals face to face with important people. If you aren't charismatic and can get people to side with you, you will never succeed in corporate America, regardless of how hard you work

Peppers wrote:Just lol that this former Jock that injected roids at 18 ended up making it to Alpha status. You couldn't of scripted it would end up like this. This is surreal and a true sluthate fairytale story. The irony. The coping of nerds that they believe "Dumb Jocks end up working for them at 40" totally blown out of the water. Popular, athletic and liked at 18 = the tracks for success in life being made. Genetic trash framecel pubertycel manlet with a weak face, unpopular, unathletic at 18 = the tracks for life success broken and require years of repair and will always remain unstable due to bad memories.


Quote of the thread
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

chronic4 wrote:
OmegaKV wrote:
Gould can be a Jewish name. There is actually a famous Jewish author and professor named Stephen Jay Gould.


Gould is an Anglo-saxon name actually.

Ashkenazi jews have european surnames like gould, berg, stein etc.

However im not sure his religion.

Rawrasaurus wrote:
chronic4 wrote:
Gould is an Anglo-saxon name actually.

Ashkenazi jews have european surnames like gould, berg, stein etc.

However im not sure his religion.


But that's a very old name. It's rare for a Jew without actual ethnic ties to that particular group to have a name like that without it being anglicized. I could see if his name was Gold. It's like a Jew having double n's in a German surname rather than 1.
Last edited by chronic4 on Sun May 10, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lol @ people criticizing his height

he was 5'10" 20 YEARS AGO, which is the equivalent of 6' or damn close today

additionally he was 5'10" 180lbs @ 10% bodyfat by 18 and had 8" wrists, he is the true ascended one, sent to us by Mike Mew, praised be his name

also, i see his face when he finds this thread and reads all these comments for the first time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol at people being unimpressed with him. He's almost 40 FFS. HE SHITS SHITS ON THE BEST MEMBERS HERE WHICH MEANS MOST OF YOU SHOULD CUT OFF YOUR BALLS AND FEED THEM TO AFRICA.

PJGoodwater wrote:
Peppers wrote:Just lol that this former Jock that injected roids at 18 ended up making it to Alpha status. You couldn't of scripted it would end up like this. This is surreal and a true sluthate fairytale story. The irony. The coping of nerds that they believe "Dumb Jocks end up working for them at 40" totally blown out of the water. Popular, athletic and liked at 18 = the tracks for success in life being made. Genetic trash framecel pubertycel manlet with a weak face, unpopular, unathletic at 18 = the tracks for life success broken and require years of repair and will always remain unstable due to bad memories.

lol seriously. Success in the business corporate world is all about CONNECTIONS, NETWORKING, getting people to like you and making them think you are the right person for the job/promotion regardless of actual skill set. As an incel your only real hope of getting rich like Gould is to pull a Cuckerburg and program some shit that everyone will use.

Otherwise as an incel you will be doing all the actual work for executive Chads while they go out to eat with clients at fancy restaurants and making deals face to face with important people. If you aren't charismatic and can get people to side with you, you will never succeed in corporate America, regardless of how hard you work


Image

AMEN! Looks and halo effect are a huge component of this as well. Being "charismatic" is a function of how attractive you are as well. People can deny these facts all they want, but this is the true red pill.
Image

Canyon wrote:
dat feel wrote:let's face it

20 years ago, being 5'10 was not bad at all, don't judge him by today's standards, or europe's standards

he was a football player which is mad status
he has a perfect NW0 hairline
he's very smart - you don't create multiple multimillion dollar businesses by chance. i'm probably the only one who can appreciate what he has done.

he is still relatively young for an oldcel, only in his 30s, and has a wife and many kids. he probably got married too soon and his wife decided to start having kids. that's the price that chads pay.

he is not who you think he is - the chad pic makes him out to be a knuckle-dragging chad, but i'm sure he's not like that at all.


In the original 'Chad' picture, he was a 9/10. But as any sluthater should know, pictures are a flawed metric of assessing real-life L ('no magic tricks'). That's why I won't rate anyone anymore without being given videos, vocaroos and a comprehensive blood test.

But let's face it, with the evidence we have, he's a 7/10 max (on Puahate, he'd scrape a 6). He has a good hormonal profile for lateral and sagittal growth, but he fails on the most important component of L - height. He also has weak zygoma, a discrepant lateral relationship between nasal bone and alar base, and orthodontic diastemata.

Put simply, he is a false prophet.

I'm so proud of myself that I correctly translated that as having a crooked nose:)
Image

davidopryski wrote:Lol at people being unimpressed with him. He's almost 40 FFS. HE SHITS SHITS ON THE BEST MEMBERS HERE WHICH MEANS MOST OF YOU SHOULD CUT OFF YOUR BALLS AND FEED THEM TO AFRICA.

fucking legit

Peppers wrote:Just lol that this former Jock that injected roids at 18 ended up making it to Alpha status. You couldn't of scripted it would end up like this. This is surreal and a true sluthate fairytale story. The irony. The coping of nerds that they believe "Dumb Jocks end up working for them at 40" totally blown out of the water. Popular, athletic and liked at 18 = the tracks for success in life being made. Genetic trash framecel pubertycel manlet with a weak face, unpopular, unathletic at 18 = the tracks for life success broken and require years of repair and will always remain unstable due to bad memories.


Being born a sub 5 male without loaded parents, you are basically a corporate slave in America. Some can rise above their looks caste, but it's very difficult. 3/10 or lower and it's nearly impossible.

PJGoodwater wrote:Jesus christ, this dude is an entrepreneurial machine. He should give lectures on here about how to make big bucks without leaving your basement - the perfect occupation for ugly aspie sluthaters


Step 1: Be good looking.

Peppers wrote:Just lol that this former Jock that injected roids at 18 ended up making it to Alpha status. You couldn't of scripted it would end up like this. This is surreal and a true sluthate fairytale story. The irony. The coping of nerds that they believe "Dumb Jocks end up working for them at 40" totally blown out of the water. Popular, athletic and liked at 18 = the tracks for success in life being made. Genetic trash framecel pubertycel manlet with a weak face, unpopular, unathletic at 18 = the tracks for life success broken and require years of repair and will always remain unstable due to bad memories.


Legit as always peppers. High school+college social status,=social status when older. Obviously one can attain M, but this is far, far more difficult with a massive base of negative validation as a teen and young adult. It sounds like a cliche, but I firmly believe that you need a solid base of validation, friendship, sex/romance, and social experience as a teen/young adult, in order to be a succesful person in later life. People can literally SMELL if you were a loser during those formative years. It's like an unshakeable aura that forms around you.
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

Image

A smart guy gets fit, plays football, has his picture taken during practice one day and 13 years later he becomes aome sort of hero for physically and mentally stunted men who worship him as some ideal masculine male because of one picture.

Turns out, he isn't some meathead football player but he is incredibly intelligent and innovative and has made himself into a multi millionaire by grit and determination alone.

Some guy finds what he looks like, 15 years later at the age of 35 and the insecure "men" come out of thenwoodwork to disparage his life, criticize him for his height (wtf?) And even insult his wife who he has apparently been with most of his life and who started his successful company with him. He can't control his height , even though he is above aversge, or whatever irrelevant physical aspects he had been criticized for on here. What he can control was his physical abilities and obviously he was successful there and he can also control his life where he has become so successful I am guessing he has made more money in his life than everyone on this website combined. Definitely everyone in this thread.

So, stop attacking random successful people on the internet. Stop hero worshiping random pictures, go get an education. Go get a job. Go be successful and live your lives.

We are seeing him at the end of his life in the original picture. These subsequent photos all mean nothing except to prove that after 20, it's over.
Image

Height theory disproved. Everyone says that without height your life is doomed. This guy is 5'10 maybe 5'9 and still went from rags to riches

FrameCel wrote:Legit as always peppers. High school+college social status,=social status when older. Obviously one can attain M, but this is far, far more difficult with a massive base of negative validation as a teen and young adult. It sounds like a cliche, but I firmly believe that you need a solid base of validation, friendship, sex/romance, and social experience as a teen/young adult, in order to be a succesful person in later life. People can literally SMELL if you were a loser during those formative years. It's like an unshakeable aura that forms around you.


I wouldn't necessarily say people can SMELL if you were a loser during HS :lol: , but if you didn't experience all of those things, you will be socially and developmentally stunted and eventually people WILL pick up on that. No argument there. The killer is that the longer it goes on, the tougher it becomes to fix.

Presence wrote:A smart guy gets fit, plays football, has his picture taken during practice one day and 13 years later he becomes aome sort of hero for physically and mentally stunted men who worship him as some ideal masculine male because of one picture.

Turns out, he isn't some meathead football player but he is incredibly intelligent and innovative and has made himself into a multi millionaire by grit and determination alone.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are straight delusional if you think he got there all on his own. He had LOOKS AND HALO EFFECT WORKING FOR HIM HIS ENTIRE LIFE. That's how he was able to network with all of those influential people to get his start, and that's how he was able to become as successful as he has. NETWORKING is everything and being able to network effectively comes back to having LMS and being well liked. It's really that fucking simple, but you still think it was purely his own effort :lol: :lol: fucking LOL at you.

Congrats. EPIC DOXX.

I bet his father is Jewish though and his mother is some hot white Southern Belle. Hence the name "Gould" and not having a Jew-nose.

His height is great. Had he been taller he could've ended up with the curse of the long-midface. That is the reason most women don't like basketball player types. Cuz they get horsefaces due to the rest of their body being long. MMs are perfect specimens. Maybe one in 10,000 males with good-looks and tall-height.

I posted on the old-forum that women COMPLAINED to OKCupid that they wanted 6'+ tall guys who looked like Channing Tatum not the long midfaced tallcels who were actually messaging them (subsequently OKCupid had to figure out how to screen them out). Sooner or later the admission criteria will just be does your face fit the Marquardt Mask or not?

Anyways. Props to this guy..............TRUE SLAYER.
feel the AMOG.
........................................................................
Image
Image
........................................................................
ImageImage

FrameCel wrote:
Peppers wrote:Just lol that this former Jock that injected roids at 18 ended up making it to Alpha status. You couldn't of scripted it would end up like this. This is surreal and a true sluthate fairytale story. The irony. The coping of nerds that they believe "Dumb Jocks end up working for them at 40" totally blown out of the water. Popular, athletic and liked at 18 = the tracks for success in life being made. Genetic trash framecel pubertycel manlet with a weak face, unpopular, unathletic at 18 = the tracks for life success broken and require years of repair and will always remain unstable due to bad memories.


Legit as always peppers. High school+college social status,=social status when older. Obviously one can attain M, but this is far, far more difficult with a massive base of negative validation as a teen and young adult. It sounds like a cliche, but I firmly believe that you need a solid base of validation, friendship, sex/romance, and social experience as a teen/young adult, in order to be a succesful person in later life. People can literally SMELL if you were a loser during those formative years. It's like an unshakeable aura that forms around you.



Image

PuaKiller wrote:
FrameCel wrote:Legit as always peppers. High school+college social status,=social status when older. Obviously one can attain M, but this is far, far more difficult with a massive base of negative validation as a teen and young adult. It sounds like a cliche, but I firmly believe that you need a solid base of validation, friendship, sex/romance, and social experience as a teen/young adult, in order to be a succesful person in later life. People can literally SMELL if you were a loser during those formative years. It's like an unshakeable aura that forms around you.


I wouldn't necessarily say people can SMELL if you were a loser during HS :lol: , but if you didn't experience all of those things, you will be socially and developmentally stunted and eventually people WILL pick up on that. No argument there. The killer is that the longer it goes on, the tougher it becomes to fix.

Presence wrote:A smart guy gets fit, plays football, has his picture taken during practice one day and 13 years later he becomes aome sort of hero for physically and mentally stunted men who worship him as some ideal masculine male because of one picture.

Turns out, he isn't some meathead football player but he is incredibly intelligent and innovative and has made himself into a multi millionaire by grit and determination alone.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are straight delusional if you think he got there all on his own. He had LOOKS AND HALO EFFECT WORKING FOR HIM HIS ENTIRE LIFE. That's how he was able to network with all of those influential people to get his start, and that's how he was able to become as successful as he has. NETWORKING is everything and being able to network effectively comes back to having LMS and being well liked. It's really that fucking simple, but you still think it was purely his own effort :lol: :lol: fucking LOL at you.




If you believe that appearance has anything to do with success, look at the list of top 100 richest people.

How many are above average attractivness???

Few. Very few.

I start to believe that aspie sluthaters were right.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Rawrasaurus wrote:Look at all that charisma he has in motion it was even revealed that his did tap-dancing but that didn't bother him he shrugged it off with confidence, an all american boy, a real fucking Stan Smith.



Dat halo effect doe!
Image
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], lelelelelelele, Yahoo [Bot] and 142 guests