I FOUND THE REAL GREENSBORO JOCK GTFIH

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

oren wrote:how can you play football at 5'10 you guys keep saying footballs plyer are 6'0 plus .

You can be virtually any height and American Football has a place for you. At the college and pro level you're really fucked if you're under 5'8'', but if you're that height or taller, there can be a place for you even if it's very situational.

Don't forget a red pill manifesto with red pill comics and SA quotes included. :rambo:

oren wrote:how can you play football at 5'10 you guys keep saying footballs plyer are 6'0 plus .

Because many good players under 6ft are Running Backs. Usually though less than 5ft8 is rare above amateur.

In many offensive systems, a running back can succeed as long long as that player can find gaps, maintain balance, outrun defenders, have a faster 10 yard dash and remain hidden. A small player can excel in the roll of running back, because defenders often lose sight of the smaller player when he is hidden behind his own large offensive linemen. Combine this with an increased chance of pushing through the holes between defensive linemen since the smaller player often will make contact below the shoulders, smaller players can gain significant yardage past the line of scrimmage in the right offensive system.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

Peppers wrote:

Because many good players under 6ft are Running Backs. Usually though less than 5ft8 is rare above amateur.

In many offensive systems, a running back can succeed as long long as that player can find gaps, maintain balance, outrun defenders, have a faster 10 yard dash and remain hidden. A small player can excel in the roll of running back, because defenders often lose sight of the smaller player when he is hidden behind his own large offensive linemen. Combine this with an increased chance of pushing through the holes between defensive linemen since the smaller player often will make contact below the shoulders, smaller players can gain significant yardage past the line of scrimmage in the right offensive system.

Do you enjoy football, Brian?

Peppers wrote:

True, though in the NFL draft this year running backs have been starting to trend taller I've noticed. The top two backs this year were 6'1'' and most of the top prospects were at or over 6'. In years past more shorter guys would have gotten attention. Smaller backs still do really well, but scouts I think are starting to trend towards taller players even for that position. Manlets will have no place even in Football in 20 years.

I'm fucking dazzled. I don't even know what to say.

Your parents always tell you 'sports players are dumb and do a thing with their life, just work at school and you'll end up with a good job'. But you're too dumb to realize that those people are having the time of their lives and making connections for their future. You end up with a wife and kids who don't love you, while that 'dumb jock' ended up a fucking baller.
HUMANS

heilsa wrote:is jay gould aware of this?

No one has enough courage to aware him, its like a gazelle taking on a lion.

Rawrasaurus wrote:
heilsa wrote:is jay gould aware of this?

No one has enough courage to aware him, its like a gazelle taking on a lion.

its a shame.

heilsa wrote:
Rawrasaurus wrote:No one has enough courage to aware him, its like a gazelle taking on a lion.

its a shame.

You know you could do it..

Rawrasaurus wrote:
heilsa wrote:its a shame.

You know you could do it..

i have poor english skills. a native speaker or atleast someone with an acceptable english lvl should do it.

cosmonaut wrote:He even behaves like a low inhibition jock. Read this article:

http://www.inc.com/dave-kerpen/this-fou ... -cash.html

It's never the right time to risk everything. In fact, the right time will probably look and feel like the wrong time, but if you can convince one person to believe in you and your idea, that's your green light. It took me a few tries to hit my target, but the insight I gained from each endeavor I initiated propelled me to where I am today. The secret is to go where the puck is going. Once the goal is in clear sight, you'll be in a more advantageous position to hit your target the next time you shoot. If you're lucky enough, you might even score.

"risk everything"
"sports reference"
"I've always trusted my intuition"

his first "business" was a HotorNot type website. I mean really? :lol:

He went bankrupt lol but like the low inhibition slayer he is managed to get 33 million back..

It's not clear to me 100% this is the same guy, although it sure appears so.

He has more of a wide bum chin in the original chad photo though. Any recent photos in a tshirt exposing his upper arms would prove it though, someone friend him. Anybody notice how every photo of him now is long sleeved, almost like he's covering up his wild past?

Oh this also proves that squinting is everything.

worsethanaverage wrote:It's not clear to me 100% this is the same guy, although it sure appears so.

He has more of a wide bum chin in the original chad photo though. Any recent photos in a tshirt exposing his upper arms would prove it though, someone friend him. Anybody notice how every photo of him now is long sleeved, almost like he's covering up his wild past?

Oh this also proves that squinting is everything.

Its him, I also thought he is covering his tat up but if he is his own boss I don't see the big deal.

cosmonaut wrote:He even behaves like a low inhibition jock. Read this article:

http://www.inc.com/dave-kerpen/this-fou ... -cash.html

It's never the right time to risk everything. In fact, the right time will probably look and feel like the wrong time, but if you can convince one person to believe in you and your idea, that's your green light. It took me a few tries to hit my target, but the insight I gained from each endeavor I initiated propelled me to where I am today. The secret is to go where the puck is going. Once the goal is in clear sight, you'll be in a more advantageous position to hit your target the next time you shoot. If you're lucky enough, you might even score.

"risk everything"
"sports reference"
"I've always trusted my intuition"

his first "business" was a HotorNot type website. I mean really? :lol:

That's the red pill of life man.

Someone give me his Facebook/contact details and I'll tell him about this thread.

okay i sent him a message.
also, i think a relative of his went to sleepaway camp with my hs friend (last name gould and looks a lot like the mother)
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice