I FOUND THE REAL GREENSBORO JOCK GTFIH

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Time to visit Gouldy buddy boys.
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

PJGoodwater wrote:That guy in the OP has dark hair though. He has very blonde hair in his football pics.

It was common in the early 2000s for males to bleach their hair that blonde color.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

davidopryski wrote:He's bound to find out about this thread from someone doing a Jay Gould search eventuallly. :lol:

Lol no, multiple more famous people named "Jay Gould".
PostThis post by heilsa was deleted by heilsa on Sat May 09, 2015 11:04 pm.

Lmao he's born on April 1st (1979)... I share a birthday with a god

DiamondInTheRough wrote:
davidopryski wrote:He's bound to find out about this thread from someone doing a Jay Gould search eventuallly. :lol:

Lol no, multiple more famous people named "Jay Gould".

Lol ok I'll have to let him know myself.

kill em all wrote:Lmao he's born on April 1st (1979)... I share a birthday with a god

Lol your birth was a joke brah

#lucky #thankful #humbled
Attachments
3c43d5eeec4011e2ac5022000a9f18b3_7.jpg
3c43d5eeec4011e2ac5022000a9f18b3_7.jpg (76.32 KiB) Viewed 1118 times
925302_1425940131020602_1560986000_n.jpg
925302_1425940131020602_1560986000_n.jpg (71 KiB) Viewed 1118 times

Jay Gould Snr's wife is named Lynn Lieberman Gould.

Jay Gould's brother, James:

Looks Jewish to me.

Where is the proof? Did I miss it?

Peppers wrote:
free2rhyme wrote:Image

Also, Jay Gould Snr's facebook: https://m.facebook.com/jay.r.gould?fref=nf

Rowen Uni. Glassboro NJ is 400 miles from Greensboro NC.

Doesn't mean he didnt transfer for a while, the tatoo says "gould" so its obviously him. And the website said he was from new jersey.
Last edited by Rawrasaurus on Sat May 09, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heilsa wrote:
Peppers wrote:

lmao. what now?

Wasn't it already known that he transferred schools, as he was only on the football roster at Greensboro for one year? This would make sense then if he transferred from Greensboro to Rowan

heilsa wrote:
Peppers wrote:

lmao. what now?

If he graduated in 2001 with a BA in law from Rowan University NJ, he must of been there for 3 years - so since 1998.

So why was he on the Greensboro football team 400 miles away in 1999/2000?

free2rhyme wrote:Jay Gould Snr's wife is named Lynn Lieberman Gould.

Looks Jewish to me.

He married her in 1999 i dont thinks its jays mom.

What is the link from this picture to the picture of Chad? Because this is unquestionably him. And yea the tattoo of Chad "uld" is way too coincidental

Rawrasaurus wrote:
free2rhyme wrote:Jay Gould Snr's wife is named Lynn Lieberman Gould.

Looks Jewish to me.

He married her in 1999 i dont thinks its jays mom.

Yeah I saw that. It's unlikely to be be Jay's mom, but it still gives credence to the possibility that they're all Jews.

Also, Yashi sounds like a Hebrew word.

davidopryski wrote:What is the link from this picture to the picture of Chad? Because this is unquestionably him. And yea the tattoo of Chad "uld" is way too coincidental

Who provided that image? 100% that's him.

Reverse image search brings nothing up.

Peppers wrote:
davidopryski wrote:What is the link from this picture to the picture of Chad? Because this is unquestionably him. And yea the tattoo of Chad "uld" is way too coincidental

Who provided that image? 100% that's him.

Reverse image search brings nothing up.

Facebook
Last edited by Rawrasaurus on Sat May 09, 2015 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

He is a dissapointment tbh. He is clearly around 5'10 and would not be rated higher than a 6 here. His wife is decent looking too but he could probably do way better if he wanted considering hes a millionaire.

Wow. Leave it to the faggots to stalk someone and then proceed to dissect every single detail of their lives. Then, let's make wild inferences from mere photos! Fucking NEETcels COPEcels LOGICels galore!
Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires

Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking

Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL

Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!

vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.

geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

In 1997 age 18. Obviously before roids.

PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice