I FOUND THE REAL GREENSBORO JOCK GTFIH

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Peppers wrote:In 1997 age 18. Obviously before roids.

Age 16 :shock:

davidopryski wrote:
Peppers wrote:In 1997 age 18. Obviously before roids.

Age 16 :shock:

One of my favorite chads. Shame he ended up with that busted up slut.

Has anybody contacted Mr. Gould to tell him of his fans on this forum?
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

In on legit thread. Great work op, I always thought it was a matter of time before we found out who this guy was. To be honest though, he is a disappointment through and through. Above average for sure, but there is something "off" about his face, even at his prime. Maybe the low FWHR. Certainly not the 9/10 "Chad" that we all knew from the Greensboro picture. Probably closer to a strong 6/10. His apparent 5'10" in height is also disappointing. I always felt that his ultra DOM looks would only work if he was 6'2"+, otherwise he would just look ridiculous. The myth of "Chad" has also kind of been destroyed, the "he is as much myth as he is flesh and bone" line no longer works lol.
"Sneaking out at night to lie with your virgin gf under the stars. Penetrating her for the first time. Seeing her face in the crowd at your HS football game. Having a huge group of jock friends. You never experienced any of that. It's over. You lost at life. Time to man up and become a provider. Time to downsize and save for retirement. Time to Gillete shave your face and become a mister. Time to acknowledge that you were always destined for mediocrity. Welcome to hell. Welcome to life."

We need a song tribute for this millionaire former Jock. This is befitting.

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE

just FUCKING LOL@ worshipping this guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
just fucking LOL@ worshipping a manlet millionair cuckcel with a horsefaced 5/10 ethnic wife :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
everyone who has ever worshipped this guy should now just take the consequences and commit suicide...what a fucking disgrace :lol: :lol: :lol:

we still don't have confirmation

why isn't there a pic of him with bleached hair on his facebook or somewhere

why didn't anyone contact him? he would love this thread. someone show him this.

dat feel wrote:we still don't have confirmation

why isn't there a pic of him with bleached hair on his facebook or somewhere

why didn't anyone contact him? he would love this thread. someone show him this.

I can confirm its him 100% using facebook graphs.

I also added him to the glossary. w/Glossary#Greensboro_Jock

In all seriousness, I doubt that our Chad/Jay Gould was ever a slayer. Even in his youth, he seemed like a humble and down-to-earth guy, dare I say even shy.

I think he probably got on well with everyone e.g. the high school jocks, nerds, ethniks etc. without being fixed to any one group. He is in a very nerdy industry after all.

He probably had a couple of girlfriends with ease early on then met his current wife. Maybe she was even his high school sweetheart.

Actually it's his father Jay Gould Snr. who strikes me as more of a womanising rogue when he was younger.
Last edited by free2rhyme on Sun May 10, 2015 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

someone contact him already

just make a fake fb/twitter you fucking high-inhibition incels

free2rhyme wrote:In all seriousness, I doubt that our Chad/Jay Gould was ever a slayer. Even in his youth, he seemed like a humble and down-to-earth guy, dare I say even shy.

I think he probably got on well with everyone e.g. the high school jocks, nerds, ethniks etc. without being fixed to any one group. He is in a very nerdy industry after all.

He probably had a couple of girlfriends with ease early on then met his current wife. Maybe she was even his high school sweetheart.

Actually it's his father Jay Gould Snr. who strikes me as more of a womanising rogue when he was younger.

He's the spitting image of his dad if you look at snrs younger photos. The only reason I could c him not being a womanizer if he is a legit homo; just look at the determination in his eyes for pussy in those football pics.

I don't know how the fuck you managed to find him and ultimately connect all the dots to confirm his identity, but good fucking job. I cannot believe this though. This is the most red pilled shit you will ever see. The dom faced jock in high school becoming a multi-millionaire business man shortly after college. You can't script this shit and you can't make this up. If that's really him, then this is the definition of red pill. People respected him in HS as genetically superior, and they respect him now in the business world. This really is the ultimate red pill.

heilsa wrote:Image

This. Exactly fucking this. If he graduated from college in 2002, that would make him 35 now. Generally guys like him who mature early may also look like shit sooner, but what does it really matter? He's still got he fWHR and he doesn't look awful depending on the picture. He was the DOM intimidating man who commands respect during the years that it matters. During HS and college where you can slay prime pussy, and during your 20's when you're an up and coming entrepreneur building your business. When you have that DOM commanding presence, people can't help but buy from you and that's what likely happened. If this isn't proof that looks are everything, I don't know what is. You need to have a completely different mentality to be an entrepreneur, but when you've received the validation and positive reinforcement that he received when growing up, and see an easy return on your business efforts, how could you not want to start business after business?

PuaKiller wrote:I don't know how the fuck you managed to find him and ultimately connect all the dots to confirm his identity, but good fucking job. I cannot believe this though. This is the most red pilled shit you will ever see. The dom faced jock in high school becoming a multi-millionaire business man shortly after college. You can't script this shit and you can't make this up. If that's really him, then this is the definition of red pill. People respected him in HS as genetically superior, and they respect him now in the business world. This really is the ultimate red pill.

heilsa wrote:Image

This. Exactly fucking this. If he graduated from college in 2002, that would make him 35 now. Generally guys like him who mature early may also look like shit sooner, but what does it really matter? He's still got he fWHR and he doesn't look awful depending on the picture. He was the DOM intimidating man who commands respect during the years that it matters. During HS and college where you can slay prime pussy, and during your 20's when you're an up and coming entrepreneur building your business. When you have that DOM commanding presence, people can't help but buy from you and that's what likely happened. If this isn't proof that looks are everything, I don't know what is. You need to have a completely different mentality to be an entrepreneur, but when you've received the validation and positive reinforcement that he received when growing up, and see an easy return on your business efforts, how could you not want to start business after business?

holy fuck too much redpill for me to swallow. looks officially are everything!

He started his business Yashi in 2007 at age 28. Right at the peak of his masculinity and T production. It was a token gesture by other humans who submitted to his dominance halo effect. They wanted to work for him.

tell me peppers
how does it feels to admire a younger man than you?
Will steroids get me a GF??
no

Lefortus wrote:tell me peppers
how does it feels to admire a younger man than you?

I feel nothing. Honestly I feel nothing. Its just interesting to see a Chads life like an open box like this Greensboro jocks. I know my development is fucked but his isn't because he had it good from HS through college and young adult life.

If only my development wasn't fucked and I wasn't shunned by my peers and rebuffed by females. It threw me into a deep depression knowing I was seen as worthless.

Do you think he'd want to achieve anything great in life like he has if other humans had treated him like crap during the most precious formative years (13-23) ???

He's an extremely driven, dominating, cronystic, psychopath-brained Jew. I don't think he cares what his Jew wife looks like, they are business partners.

lol @ bashing his wife. although she isnt close to 8/10 she has a very good girl look to her. probably was a virgin before marrying him.

bastille wrote:lol @ bashing his wife. although she isnt close to 8/10 she has a very good girl look to her. probably was a virgin before marrying him.

Legit

Mr.Gould probably plowed threw all the cheerleaders had his fun then found a loyal virgin women to marry.

Rawrasaurus wrote:Jay did a podcast mentioning football and how he found the internet and created his business

Starts at 4:32
http://hacktheentrepreneur.com/podcast/jay-gould/

This is GOLD! You hear him describe how he just rose up the ranks and easily NETWORKED with influential people during the tech boom. He's intelligent enough to make websites and had the interest in that, so in addition to being a robust jock, he also had brains as well. He's Dolph Lundgren lite.

The key with business really is NETWORKING and getting people to buy into your product and want to do business with you,associate with you, invest in you, etc. . The key difference between Jay and your random nerd is that when he networks he has the looks and HALO EFFECT to captivate people. Ethnics, manlets, sub 8's, etc. won't have that effect on people and will overall be less successful than attractive people.

He's a serious go getter though. Taking ideas, building websites, building businesses and then selling them. His latest company:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yashi

Just got bought for $33 million. I'm mad jealous at what he's able to do, but I know full well that the HALO EFFECT is a crucial part of his success. If he looked like this:

And was twice as intelligent and driven, would he have been as successful? Fuck no :lol: :lol: .

If you listen, near the end he said that because he has a daughter and a business of near 100 people, that he can now "take is foot off the gas" and focus on family and what not. Basically he's lived the dream. He's enough of a big shot now where he can ease up, work less hours, and simply network and relax while the people under him (workcels like us) do the REAL work to make Chad rich. Chads will always be above us and superior to us. From cradle to grave.

This guy really brings it all together. LMS, business success, etc. I haven't even talked about all the prime pussy he smashed in during HS and college. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

dat feel wrote:someone contact him already

just make a fake fb/twitter you fucking high-inhibition incels

Someone should ask him what his lay count is.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

No, I disagree with the theory here.

His business success is down to one thing and one thing only - a copecel strategy for being 5"10'.

He can make another 30 million and it still take away the fact that he gets brutally heightmogged in every picture he appears in (even by his wife).

let's face it

20 years ago, being 5'10 was not bad at all, don't judge him by today's standards, or europe's standards

he was a football player which is mad status
he has a perfect NW0 hairline
he's very smart - you don't create multiple multimillion dollar businesses by chance. i'm probably the only one who can appreciate what he has done.

he is still relatively young for an oldcel, only in his 30s, and has a wife and many kids. he probably got married too soon and his wife decided to start having kids. that's the price that chads pay.

he is not who you think he is - the chad pic makes him out to be a knuckle-dragging chad, but i'm sure he's not like that at all.

dat feel wrote:let's face it

20 years ago, being 5'10 was not bad at all, don't judge him by today's standards, or europe's standards

he was a football player which is mad status
he has a perfect NW0 hairline
he's very smart - you don't create multiple multimillion dollar businesses by chance. i'm probably the only one who can appreciate what he has done.

he is still relatively young for an oldcel, only in his 30s, and has a wife and many kids. he probably got married too soon and his wife decided to start having kids. that's the price that chads pay.

he is not who you think he is - the chad pic makes him out to be a knuckle-dragging chad, but i'm sure he's not like that at all.

In the original 'Chad' picture, he was a 9/10. But as any sluthater should know, pictures are a flawed metric of assessing real-life L ('no magic tricks'). That's why I won't rate anyone anymore without being given videos, vocaroos and a comprehensive blood test.

But let's face it, with the evidence we have, he's a 7/10 max (on Puahate, he'd scrape a 6). He has a good hormonal profile for lateral and sagittal growth, but he fails on the most important component of L - height. He also has weak zygoma, a discrepant lateral relationship between nasal bone and alar base, and orthodontic diastemata.

Put simply, he is a false prophet.
Last edited by Canyon on Sun May 10, 2015 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Do you really think Chad would be at home forming tech startups in his basement? Do you really think he'd beta provide for a girl with the midface of his wife?
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice