all about lateral orbital rims itt

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Can you tell if a person has retruded/protruded lateral orbital rims from the front view? pls post pictures.

edit: also in comparison to what are the lateral orbital rims retruded/protruded. the lower orbital rims? the eyeballs?

to avoid missunderstanding. the red marked regions are the lateral orbital rims and when u talk about recession u mean sagittal recession, right?

Attachments
aaaaa.jpg
aaaaa.jpg (193.72 KiB) Viewed 5948 times
Last edited by heilsa on Sun May 24, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Why do you care about this?
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

thereturnofabulldog wrote:Why do you care about this?

my ex-girlfriend cucked me 6 month ago. two month later i found sluthate. next please.

Pretty much all of the bones around the eyes, including the brow ridge. Forward growth is needed.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

heilsa wrote:
thereturnofabulldog wrote:Why do you care about this?

my ex-girlfriend cucked me 6 month ago. two month later i found sluthate. next please.

She cucked you because of your potential obsession with orbital rims not because of your orbital rims.fucking lol

thereturnofabulldog wrote:
heilsa wrote:

She cucked you because of your potential obsession with orbital rims not because of your orbital rims.fucking lol

Legit.
Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires

Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking

Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL

Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!

vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.

geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

ASDFGHJKLZ wrote:
thereturnofabulldog wrote:

Legit.

no im pretty sure now its my subhuman eye region which totally destroys my whole face aesthetics...

but lets talk about lateral orbital rim retrusion...

heilsa wrote:Can you tell if a person has retruded/protruded lateral orbital rims from the front view?

to avoid missunderstanding. the red marked regions are the lateral orbital rims and when u talk about recession u mean sagittal recession, right?

Yes you are correct my good friend.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

we need more visualisation itt.

also we have to specify this shit. retruded/protuded in comparison to what? the forhead. the lower orbital rims? the eyeballs?
PostThis post by Westosterone was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 3:57 pm.
Reason: Requested on forums/Westosterone

heilsa wrote:we need more visualisation itt.

also we have to specify this shit. retruded/protuded in comparison to what? the forhead. the lower orbital rims? the eyeballs?

Seems to be lack of retrusion behind the eyeballs that correlates most with attractive men.

vs

nomad wrote:
Incel is a supernatural phenomenon and cannot be studied like the physical world because as soon as you feel yourself beginning to understand incel, the rules change.

face transplant wrote:
heilsa wrote:we need more visualisation itt.

Seems to be lack of retrusion behind the eyeballs that correlates most with attractive men.

vs

yeah so basically retruded lateral orbital rims means bug eyes...

there exists even a medical instrument that is used for measuring the degree of forward displacement of the eye, its called exophthalmometer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exophthalmometer)

it measures the distance of the corneal apex from the level of the lateral orbital rim.

corneal apex

The normal range is 12–21 mm.

In children and teenagers mean exophthalmometric measurements increase with age: Less than 4 years old (13.2 mm), 5–8 years old (14.4mm), 9–12 years old (15.2 mm) and 13–17 years old (16.2 mm).

there are racial variations though:

We used the Hertel exophthalmometer to measure the degree of protrusion in 681 adults, ranging in age from 18 to 91 years. The 327 white and 354 black subjects had no history of orbital or endocrine disease, severe myopia (more than -7 diopters), or buphthalmos. The mean normal protrusion values were 16.5 mm in white men, 18.5 mm in black men, 15.4 mm in white women, and 17.8 mm in black women. Although protrusion values above 21 mm are usually considered abnormal, we found that the upper limits of normal were 21.7 mm for white men, 24.7 mm for black men, 20.1 mm for white women, and 23.0 mm for black women. These differences were statistically significant (P less than .025). No individual had more than 2 mm of asymmetry between eyes.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6486215

http://www.researchgate.net/post/What_should_be_the_normal_values_of_exophthalmometry_Hertels_for_Indian_population

Normal Values of Hertel Exophthalmometry in a Chinese Han Population from Shenyang, Northeast China

a protusion of the globe greater than 18-20 mm is called exophthalmos and should be checked by a doctor because it is a hint for serious disease like eye-cancer or greaves' diseases.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exophthalmos#cite_note-Epstein-1

cliffs:

- distance of the corneal apex from the level of the lateral orbital rim
- mean normal protrusion values were 16.5 mm
- protruded lateral orbital rims< 16,5 mm > retruded lateral orbital rims
- > + 20 mm should be checked by a doctor asap because it might be caused by several serious diseases
- surgery that might help: orbital decompression

example:
Last edited by heilsa on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

daily reminder: when your distance of the corneal apex from the level of the lateral orbital rim is more then 14 mm its time for some orbital decompression boyos

Last edited by heilsa on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

daily reminder: when your distance of the corneal apex from the level of the lateral orbital rim is more then 16 mm you will never slay...

Its all about having a long, projected skull with deep set eyes, low set eyerbrows and wide zygos to show as little eyes white as possible.
HUMANS

I have to say I am no looksrating / facial structure expert but it seems most things like philtrum, chin/jaw/gonial, hairline, midface, fwhr, etc, all pretty well explained and intuitive but this eye thing is very vague and undecided and hard to figure out. seems like we need an albert einstein of the ocular region to come sort it all out for us

I still don't know wtf lateral orbital rims and a 'retruded maxilla' are. For what SH claims to be the foundations of good looks you'd think the two would be obvious to the eye.

True Romance wrote:I still don't know wtf lateral orbital rims and a 'retruded maxilla' are. For what SH claims to be the foundations of good looks you'd think the two would be obvious to the eye.

i already explained itt

protruded lateral orbital rims< 16,5 mm > retruded lateral orbital rims

heilsa wrote:
True Romance wrote:I still don't know wtf lateral orbital rims and a 'retruded maxilla' are. For what SH claims to be the foundations of good looks you'd think the two would be obvious to the eye.

i already explained itt

protruded lateral orbital rims< 16,5 mm > retruded lateral orbital rims

Explain with a morph

True Romance wrote:
heilsa wrote:
i already explained itt

Explain with a morph

Before and after orbital decompression. as a result of the orbital decompression the lateral orbital rims are less retruded. the eyes appear less bulging.

(a&c before b&d after)

here the lateral orbital seems more protuding through Lateral SOOF and temporal fat compartments:

Figure 2. Autologous fat augmentation only. A) Before. B) Illustration of deep peri-orbital fat compartments. DMF, Deep medial fat; M, Medial SOOF; L, Lateral SOOF; T, temporal fat compartments. C) 6 months. D) 5 years, no Botox or fillers. (click to enlarge) - See more at: http://www.plasticsurgerypractice.com/2 ... DY17D.dpuf
Last edited by heilsa on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

protruded lateral orbital rims on the right (hugh jackmann), retruded on the left (nick offerman)
Attachments
rlor.PNG
rlor.PNG (517.61 KiB) Viewed 5628 times
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice