SlutHate World Cup Discussion Thread

Cameroon are a fucking laughing stock LMFAO. I was literally cracking up the whole game

Shitty goal keeper
Shots 30ft above the goal
Songs 9 6 elbow in the back of the croatian player :lol: :lol:
That player complaining to the referee about the Croatian goalkeeper wasting time at 91mins when they were 4-0 down HAHAHA.
That hack at the cameroons players leg and his scream

Argentina will win the world cup. I've put the bet down. Thank me later

Brazil, old team, winner team, great players, and the funniest

Pure Genetic Shit wrote:I miss fat Ronaldo :(

Me too. A fat, buck-toothed borderline retard goes down in history as one of the greatest players ever.

Meanwhile, delighted with Suarez. Sorry, mate ;)

Germany is probably rooting against itself and will throw the game. If they do win, I'm sure they'll apologize for ruining what could have been a feel-good victory.

DeathToIncels wrote:Germany is probably rooting against itself and will throw the game. If they do win, I'm sure they'll apologize for ruining what could have been a feel-good victory.

No. Just no.
PostThis post by Icarus was deleted by puanewb on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:35 am.
Reason: Requested via Skype

legit

22 players have fucked more women than all spectators together.
Last edited by Infamous on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I can't watch sports anymore when I'm 30 and knowing most of the guys are younger than me and living lives million times better than mine.
How can 40+ guys watch a sport religilously and scream out the names of guys 20 years younger? Its truly bizarre.
I smoke a blunt to take the pain out
And if I wasn't high, I'd probably try to blow my brains out
I'm hopeless, they shoulda killed me as a baby
And now they got me trapped in the storm, I'm goin crazy

I don't usually watch soccer but I watched part of the England vs Italy game and it looked like the England players could give a fuck if they won or lost.
RandyOrton wrote:Most people here are fragile skulled pencil necked chumps afraid to even take roids lol.
PostThis post by Icarus was deleted by puanewb on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:35 am.
Reason: Requested via Skype

Bosnian slayers beat by the BBCs...although they were robbed by the refs... Argentinian manlets on to the second round

Wish I Was a Baller wrote:I can't watch sports anymore when I'm 30 and knowing most of the guys are younger than me and living lives million times better than mine.
How can 40+ guys watch a sport religilously and scream out the names of guys 20 years younger? Its truly bizarre.

Yeah I have the same thoughts. I used to watch a lot of sports back when I was a kid, now I am over 30 and watch very little, although I am watching the WC, since I have nothing to do. I actually was pretty good at sports when I was a kid, but was retarded enough to study... should not have wasted my time with studying and should have continued chasing balls :uzi:

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

Oh wait. Fucking tie game :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I was ready to fucking bomb this thread with tons of 'murica shit, but NOPE. The lone BBC on the Portuguese team had to make the game tying goal on an assist from Ronaldo.
Previous

Return to Sports