SlutHate World Cup Discussion Thread

Wtf are you talking about? Sturridge. Johnson and Sterling are all pretty boys and they would slay without S and M.

Manic786 wrote:Lmao. ballotelli is ugly af. His eyes have a yellowish tinge as opposed to a bright white. Lmao

Yeah Balotelli is like most blackcels, animalistic with yellow eyes like a gorilla. He has more in common with a silverback than a Homosapien

Mario looks better than Benzema's North african ass for sho.

gross.

chronic4 wrote:Mario looks better than Benzema's North african ass for sho.

This! Mario had the whole crowd in his hands yesterday.

wow the argentinian team looks pretty incel, while the bosnians look so DOM...

These Bosnian people are SLAYERS

3.8 Million people and they play top level football.

Hope they will rape the fucking ethnics

Have to pick from people with Bosnian passport, so what if they grew up somewhere else.

Fucking annoying start of a football match, self goal. God damn it.

I have to hand it to these Eastern European guys. They have a more masculine confidence than what Scandinavian men have. They just play, don´t give a shit that they are facing fucking Argentina.

Football is one of those sports where height is not important.

If they were playing basketball, I would be surprised.

There is no knowing whether Maradonna was this god or not.

Football has evolved a lot since back then, the game has changed, the average physique is much stronger than it was back then. Maradona might have been a good player today. But we don´t know. My guess is both Messi and Ronaldo are better players.

Pure Genetic Shit wrote:
XXX wrote:There is no knowing whether Maradonna was this god or not.

Football has evolved a lot since back then, the game has changed, the average physique is much stronger than it was back then. Maradona might have been a good player today. But we don´t know. My guess is both Messi and Ronaldo are better players.

OK well Messi is probably the greatest player of all time and he's just over 5'6 (169cm).

Not arguing about Messi being good, or short people being good. Maradona, might not have been the best player of all time.

Being short can have several advantages, but more often than not, the advantages that comes with height surpassed the ones shortness gives. Here is a quote from wikipedia about benefits shortness gives an athlete.

Faster reaction times (shorter neural networks)
Greater strength to weight ratio
Faster limb acceleration
Greater endurance
Greater power to weight ratio
Faster rotational capability
Greater agility
Greater balance and lower centre of gravity
Lower risk of heat exhaustion"

I think a lot of these benefits adds to forward playing positions. Audience tends to view forward playing players more valuable than defensive players, even though a goal saved is as important as a goal scored.
They are more entertaining to watch, as they more often are the ones with the ball, but I would still argue that the most important players for a team, still might not be the ones playing the goal getter.

"

Maradona played when for pulling shirt you were lucky if you got yellow card.

There is no comparison, sorry, I really liked watching him play though.

'MURICA BOUT TO FUCK UP GHANA'S SHIT YO!

PostThis post by SlayerHater was deleted by puanewb on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 pm.
Reason: Requested via PM

SlayerHater wrote:Portugal got fucked by the ref today, some pussy ass red card.

GHANA vs usa, BBC gods about to take out the americans again LOL

Bwahahaha Team USA just scored!

Ghana played really good football yesterday, but they were mad and tryhard.

USA was patient and they got a bit of luck and this made them win.

I go for germany even though Im not from there. I reckon they'll win the wc this year

I'm torn. The USA won, which is great from an American perspective, but Boateng plays for Ghana.
Last edited by DOM on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pure Genetic Shit wrote:Lol @ this referee's combover (Russia - South Korea).

stong norwood 5 cover up game, other than that, he wasn't bad looking

Nice try nigger. Prepare for the coming fightback when we remove our faggy beta leaders currently in charge. You won't be laughing then you fag.

That's some horizontal punching power from Holland's Ron Vlaar. He's very dom on the field.

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)
PostThis post by Linger was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:08 pm.
Reason: Requested via Tinychat/Confirmed by PM

Actually it is fArabnce :lol: :lol: :lol:

South africa is a beauty of course.

Just fuckin lol at Spain. The doping, backward bastards who have bored us to death for the last 6 years with their fucking riki-tiki-taka brand of ultra dull football, are now out and can kindly fuck right off out of the competition.

All it needs is for Australia to beat them in the final group match, for this to become the greatest World Cup in history.

Based on all the butthurt ITT it looks like most of the European teams are comprised of ethnics lol.

Although I have losta few bets I am generally happy with today's matches. This ned-aus was legit the best of this world cup so far.
PreviousNext

Return to Sports