5 Best Genesis Boss Theme's (VideoGames)

no one likes genesis games here ? yall are boring or just most of you are still toddlers? :roll:

FUCK the geneshit.(even though i LOVE sonic). Snes was beast. Still is the greatest console ever.

i was playing streets of rage 2 a few hours ago. light crusader is good, contra hard corps is good

lol at the video url -sSsSgjhcUM
I Want A Girl Who Will Laugh For No One Else  When I'm Away She Puts Her Makeup On The Shelf
When I'm Away She Never Leaves The House  I Want A Girl Who Laughs For No One Else

AnxietyMane wrote:i was playing streets of rage 2 a few hours ago. light crusader is good, contra hard corps is good

Snes looked better, sounded better, lasted LONGER, didn't have all those shitty add ons and had MORE GAMES. And better ones. Even tho the genesis did have some gems. and i mean few VERY few gems at that.

AnxietyMane wrote:i was playing streets of rage 2 a few hours ago. light crusader is good, contra hard corps is good

Yeah...I was wondering how long it could POSSIBLY take for someone to notice that URL. People are extremely blind, unattentive or just stupid. lulz :lol:
Light Crusader was the best RPG on Gen, only next to Shadowrun. :!:

You know you are an oldcel when... :lol:

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

are you sucking on a cock in your avi op?
I'm old, ugly, 5 feet 5, 3/10 face, pale, dumb, depressed, high-inhibition, low testosterone and my opinion has less credibility than yours.

soulless wrote:
Malfaxtor wrote:FUCK the geneshit.(even though i LOVE sonic). Snes was beast. Still is the greatest console ever.

Genesis/Mega Drive = action packed games like Gunstar Heroes, Streets of Rage, and the best version of Street Fighter 2- all for slayers

Super Nintendo = JRPGs for incels and low prenatal T faggots

All the jocks had a sega. All the incels had a super nintendo. Get over it fagget, your ass is still sore 20 years later.

Haha. Now there's a smart fellow.

soulless wrote:
Malfaxtor wrote:FUCK the geneshit.(even though i LOVE sonic). Snes was beast. Still is the greatest console ever.

Genesis/Mega Drive = action packed games like Gunstar Heroes, Streets of Rage, and the best version of Street Fighter 2- all for slayers

Super Nintendo = JRPGs for incels and low prenatal T faggots

All the jocks had a sega. All the incels had a super nintendo. Get over it fagget, your ass is still sore 20 years later.

lets see faggot, Super Mario World and Super Mario All Stars, 3D games(better), many of the SAME damn games for the geneshit some better some worse just depends on which ones. MORE exclusives and special franchises, Megaman X series, specially enabled hardware that enabled chips in cartidges to push the snes to its limits and even beyond, WAYY more innovative games and a VASTLY superior soundchip, did i even mention that when the first true 3d systems came out the snes still stood up graphically and saleswise for awhile, The Geneshit didn't do that.

Malfaxtor wrote:Not to mention the snes OUTSOLD it by 20 million units.

Idk, you can shove it up your ass, Genesis beats SNES any day. Though I did like Castlevania and Super Mario Bros 3 - that is undeniable. Also liked Street Fighter. Other than that, Sega all the way. :D

amxreborn wrote:
Malfaxtor wrote:Not to mention the snes OUTSOLD it by 20 million units.

Idk, you can shove it up your ass, Genesis beats SNES any day. Though I did like Castlevania and Super Mario Bros 3 - that is undeniable. Also liked Street Fighter. Other than that, Sega all the way. :D

Fuck off you genesis fanboy read my above paragraph about the system goddamn it. it still outsold it by 20million and lasted waaay longer without all the cheap addons that DIDN'T hardly work, better graphics, sound etc, NintenDID what GeneSHIT didn't.

Malfaxtor wrote:
amxreborn wrote:Idk, you can shove it up your ass, Genesis beats SNES any day. Though I did like Castlevania and Super Mario Bros 3 - that is undeniable. Also liked Street Fighter. Other than that, Sega all the way. :D

Fuck off you genesis fanboy read my above paragraph about the system goddamn it. it still outsold it by 20million and lasted waaay longer without all the cheap addons that DIDN'T hardly work, better graphics, sound etc, NintenDID what GeneSHIT didn't.

They are both incredibly euphoric consoles, but Genesis just happened to be favored by Treasure, and Treasure is one of my favorite companies. 8-)

mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

Hell in a Cell wrote:Metal Squad from Thunder Force IV (although not a boss theme):

Certainly sounds like Boss music. :lol: 8-)
Next

Return to Games