Marvel Stan Lee cameo.

My friend told me that Stan Lee didn't do a cameo in that movie Logan.
I really don't think so, he must right? can someone that saw that movie confirm?

phaclogage wrote:Official one.

prior to an employment opportunity?

Saw it twice and I don't think he did. He didn't do one for Fant4stic either.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

SuperIncel93 wrote:Saw it twice and I don't think he did. He didn't do one for Fant4stic either.

thanks. There was two Fantastic 4 movies.
2005 and 2015. He must have been in the 2005 one?

LoserFanboy wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:Saw it twice and I don't think he did. He didn't do one for Fant4stic either.

There have been 4 so far. One never released which was the 1994 one. And 3 theatrical ones. 2005 and its sequel in 2007. 2015 was the newest one. He appeared in both 2005 and 2007 one but not in the 2015 one. I'm shocked to see how many people here see CBM's and like all this geeky shit since your avatar is AVGN

SuperIncel93 wrote:
LoserFanboy wrote:

There have been 4 so far. One never released which was the 1994 one. And 3 theatrical ones. 2005 and its sequel in 2007. 2015 was the newest one. He appeared in both 2005 and 2007 one but not in the 2015 one. I'm shocked to see how many people here see CBM's and like all this geeky shit since your avatar is AVGN

AVGN is great, you're avatar is Archer the jew.

Necrotoxic wrote:It's too serious and grim a movie for his gay and corny cameo.

DC comics did a wicked job with the Joker in Suicide Squad.
The movie blew but the joker was deadly.

He was barely in it. They fucked up. Even director admitted it but it was a little too late for that.

I really liked his voice too. Still to this day his perfomance as the joker was phenominal.
The movie sucked.

Joker's voice was cool but yeah the film was underwhelming. It had some good scenes but overall ehh it was alright. So far my least fave DCEU film. I hope with the Solo Batman film that we will get more Joker. Or with another DC film.

I wonder if Leto would reprise his role as The Joker. He was really disheartened by what they did with his material in Suicide Squad.

Necrotoxic wrote:I wonder if Leto would reprise his role as The Joker. He was really disheartened by what they did with his material in Suicide Squad.

I think he will since he may have a contract.

Return to Entertainment