LMSghost wrote:lol, hes actually a TRIPLE account spammer :lol: :lol:

Three different alts talking to each other in the thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you now? LMSGhost..why would you create three DIFFERENT accounts? :o

jailhousecannon wrote:
LMSghost wrote:lol, hes actually a TRIPLE account spammer :lol: :lol:

Three different alts talking to each other in the thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you now? LMSGhost..why would you create three DIFFERENT accounts? :o

He is a delusional mind.

EKP - did you do the best buy one too...? that was under the shadowslayer's prankss.. i have a feeling that was you as well, its a similar vibe/theme.

martyr prodigy wrote:EKP - did you do the best buy one too...? that was under the shadowslayer's prankss.. i have a feeling that was you as well, its a similar vibe/theme.

There was a couple mirror's of it after that, did you see those?

amxreborn wrote:
martyr prodigy wrote:EKP - did you do the best buy one too...? that was under the shadowslayer's prankss.. i have a feeling that was you as well, its a similar vibe/theme.

There was a couple mirror's of it after that, did you see those?

yea i did catch em

martyr prodigy wrote:
amxreborn wrote:There was a couple mirror's of it after that, did you see those?

yea i did catch em

i didn't not see emm... :?: :?: :?: :|

jailhousecannon wrote:
martyr prodigy wrote:yea i did catch em

i didn't not see emm... :?: :?: :?: :|

They are on the blog now.

Who else checked out this prank call channel? Like and subscribe fellas.

amxreborn wrote:Two new vid's uploaded.

The first one was awesome, he was lik aww all excited the key point was wehn he found out its another scam / bullshit call - "OH YOU FUCKIN JERK!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

jailhousecannon wrote:
amxreborn wrote:Two new vid's uploaded.

The first one was awesome, he was lik aww all excited the key point was wehn he found out its another scam / bullshit call - "OH YOU FUCKIN JERK!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why I recorded it, thought it was pretty funny too. He got more angry on the following calls. ^
:lol:

Bump, new vids uploading today later. 8-) :twisted: (rubs hands together rapidly like it's neg 2728283829920101 degrees in the room and laughs hysterically)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol:
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Entertainment