is techno music bigger than hiphop?

?

yes
7
78%
no
2
22%
 
Total votes : 9

Dun dun
Dio dodododod beep
Sododododoxoxoxoo beep
Dunununuunndadadunun uhddaa

Lyrics to sandstorm

pop
rap
club music
those are the most popular, rock sucks and is dead, hiphop isn't as popular as it was not dead though

Pasqual wrote:pop
rap
club music
those are the most popular, rock sucks and is dead, hiphop isn't as popular as it was not dead though

Rap is a sub genre of hip hop, fyi

doinroids wrote:
Pasqual wrote:pop
rap
club music
those are the most popular, rock sucks and is dead, hiphop isn't as popular as it was not dead though

Rap is a sub genre of hip hop, fyi

he mentioned hiphop though so i was being specific

from my experience. hiphop is the most popular for young kids and teens/college

and pop is popular for young kids/girls

techno isn't really popular.its all hype its niche is young autistic kids/college kids. the songs that are hits fit into pop.

hiphop wins though if you head to any club.

SevereRetard wrote:from my experience. hiphop is the most popular for young kids and teens/college

and pop is popular for young kids/girls

techno isn't really popular.its all hype its niche is young autistic kids/college kids. the songs that are hits fit into pop.

hiphop wins though if you head to any club.

yes its more popular than techno
most girls/gays listen to pop so i mentioned it
most guys listen to rap whites/blacks etc.
hiphop is less popular than it was 8 years ago, who the fuck even makes hiphop anymore?

Pasqual wrote:
SevereRetard wrote:from my experience. hiphop is the most popular for young kids and teens/college

and pop is popular for young kids/girls

techno isn't really popular.its all hype its niche is young autistic kids/college kids. the songs that are hits fit into pop.

hiphop wins though if you head to any club.

yes its more popular than techno
most girls/gays listen to pop so i mentioned it
most guys listen to rap whites/blacks etc.
hiphop is less popular than it was 8 years ago, who the fuck even makes hiphop anymore?


hiphop is the biggest its ever been bro. im guessinh your not american or in a western country to even ask that

SevereRetard wrote:from my experience. hiphop is the most popular for young kids and teens/college

and pop is popular for young kids/girls

techno isn't really popular.its all hype its niche is young autistic kids/college kids. the songs that are hits fit into pop.

hiphop wins though if you head to any club.


Idk what you're talking about with techno. Are you saying EDM in general? Because the number of massive EDM concerts being put on all over the world recently would indicate that EDM is the most popular music these days.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

hood rych wrote:
SevereRetard wrote:from my experience. hiphop is the most popular for young kids and teens/college

and pop is popular for young kids/girls

techno isn't really popular.its all hype its niche is young autistic kids/college kids. the songs that are hits fit into pop.

hiphop wins though if you head to any club.


Idk what you're talking about with techno. Are you saying EDM in general? Because the number of massive EDM concerts being put on all over the world recently would indicate that EDM is the most popular music these days.


edm=dance music

same garbage

also edm is niche bro? the biggest hits are pop songs. the martin garrix/steve aoki/deadmau5 types(real edm) aren't popular like a chris brown. its the pop lane guys like harris or zedd. but their shit is pop in all honesty

SevereRetard wrote:
hood rych wrote:
Idk what you're talking about with techno. Are you saying EDM in general? Because the number of massive EDM concerts being put on all over the world recently would indicate that EDM is the most popular music these days.


edm=dance music

same garbage

also edm is niche bro? the biggest hits are pop songs. the martin garrix/steve aoki/deadmau5 types(real edm) aren't popular like a chris brown. its the pop lane guys like harris or zedd. but their shit is pop in all honesty


Eh, sounds like you have weird genres in mind that you'll twist in whatever way you need to to win your argument.

hood rych wrote:
SevereRetard wrote:
edm=dance music

same garbage

also edm is niche bro? the biggest hits are pop songs. the martin garrix/steve aoki/deadmau5 types(real edm) aren't popular like a chris brown. its the pop lane guys like harris or zedd. but their shit is pop in all honesty


Eh, sounds like you have weird genres in mind that you'll twist in whatever way you need to to win your argument.



no you just lost bro. calvin harris is not edm. he's a pop producer. same with zedd
PostThis post by Icarus was deleted by puanewb on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:35 am.
Reason: Requested via Skype

SevereRetard wrote:
hood rych wrote:
Eh, sounds like you have weird genres in mind that you'll twist in whatever way you need to to win your argument.




no you just lost bro. calvin harris is not edm. he's a pop producer. same with zedd


Hah, for sure bro, you're totally right. Any popular techno song is obviously just pop in disguise.... got it. Even though you just think that because pop has started to include a lot of techno influences due to it's popularity.

SevereRetard wrote:im wondering what the consensus is? :D

Hip hop has merged with pop and has basically become bitches and hoez mixed with drunk party techno tunes, it sounds fucking awful. Modern pop is just techno/ electronica with fucking cuntemporary hip hop, fuck the modern musucks industry.

SevereRetard wrote:from my experience. hiphop is the most popular for young kids and teens/college

and pop is popular for young kids/girls

techno isn't really popular.its all hype its niche is young autistic kids/college kids. the songs that are hits fit into pop.

hiphop wins though if you head to any club.


Have you been to a large music festival like Ultra in Miami? Literally packed with tall, ripped white boys with SS hair cuts and 9/10 HBBs walking around half naked. Its not some autistic niche underground thing anymore, and its no longer called techno, its called EDM. Its been really popular the past two years or so Id say, but the powers that be still insist on pushing bitch-boy rappers like Drake and Chris Brown on the masses.

Rap these days now is for middle schoolers and suburban drop-outs.

HansVanderkunt wrote:
SevereRetard wrote:from my experience. hiphop is the most popular for young kids and teens/college

and pop is popular for young kids/girls

techno isn't really popular.its all hype its niche is young autistic kids/college kids. the songs that are hits fit into pop.

hiphop wins though if you head to any club.


Have you been to a large music festival like Ultra in Miami? Literally packed with tall, ripped white boys with SS hair cuts and 9/10 HBBs walking around half naked. Its not some autistic niche underground thing anymore, and its no longer called techno, its called EDM. Its been really popular the past two years or so Id say, but the powers that be still insist on pushing bitch-boy rappers like Drake and Chris Brown on the masses.

Rap these days now is for middle schoolers and suburban drop-outs.


Officially confirmed as having life experience, & not being a basement dwelling cretin like certain other posters on this website...................

i went to a swedish house mafia show. it was all hype. they go for the experience not for the music.

edm=cool for some reason but the music itself is utter noise. its the white boy equivalent to starbucks :lol: its all status and hype thinking edm is their cool little thing :lol:

So edm is just techno renamed by gen y because they have no music of their own to identify with?
Violence Crew
Masculinity Crew
Colez Biker Gang
2010 PuaHate Member

70s - Rock
80s - Metal
90s - Alternative/grunge
00s - Rap
10s - Techno

No king rules forever.

Return to Entertainment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest