Race is probably the worst unchangeable feature of them all.

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

I think being from an inferior race really brings about a lot of insecurity. I wonder if there would be more bliss in the world now if Hitler's Eugenics actually prevailed in the world. Most people are abidingly blue pilled, while they keep quashing what their subconscious tells them. If everyone had height, natural diversity of pretty pigmentation, I wonder if there wouldn't even be a red pilled manosphere.

I really wonder why leftist marxists take the mediocracy dysgenic path. When most of the people who are supporting it, if not white, are genetic junkyards. Shouldn't they be trying to improve the genetic situation so they can nip the source of what made THEM miserable in the bud? I don't think termites have that level of introspection unfortunately.

The very action of ruminating and empathizing with non white filth was what allowed them to get hand outs, equality, etc. But they don't have that ability to empathetically ruminate on the suffering of others, or to think about long term constructivism. Which is what most Waspy whites do not get.

If they could truly explore the inner dwellings of non whites on the average and contrast it with the mental mindset of most pious whites who pushed for the liberal policies, I think they'd be panicking in horror right now for the messy genetic shit yard and toxic waste they've poured into the gene pool for decades.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

This is based on your perspective. Someone believes in inferior races, someone doesn't.

Adesh_Mulani wrote:This is based on your perspective. Someone believes in inferior races, someone doesn't.
You're an idiot if you think that there isn't an underlying denominator of an innate system of how mankind measures people's value. And race is a huge component/ parameter in it. So whether people do or don't, it tethers into their mind. The same way that someone may like a breed of dog or not. You almost automatically make an inner opinion and that will affect your perception, judgment, actions around said breed of dog.

That halo effect will dominate and create a subtle or grand atmosphere in that certain person's life. I mean your allegation and proposition of it not mattering is just as stupid as saying that height won't affect your performance in basketball. It will. Or how the length of your fingers will affect your performance playing console video games on a hand held controller, it in some way will.

People put emphasis on exoteric features and attributes rather than esoteric by default because we are a power oriented species. We care more about ability, dominance, glamour and attribute value to those things than inner essence attributes. Sometimes inner essence can matter but usually with mankind and their myopic default judgment of value it's only when it can shift he balance of power that it actually gains attention.

Race is distinct in the external physical aesthetic and that will affect people greatly because they won't look at someone's soul, but their body, genetics, physique. K? What did you tell yourself when you were treated by other people, did you observe how people saw you, did you put together the patterns of what directed their behavior to be what it was? I swear to God, all these people who try to derail people from discerning how mankind really judges people must be retarded, autistic, stupid or Satanical in their delusive deception and blue pill derailment.

Mankind just has a propensity to judge people based on looks. Race = looks. It's not just stereotypes based on actions, but innate mental stereotypes such as dark skin = dirty/low status, light skin = clean and high status. Is having dark skin a bad trait? No, it's probably better than light skin in a practical sense.

Indians are obsessed with money but don't understand that won't buy them an ounce of status when they're pompous, arrogant, and the majority look like ugly dirty sewage-dwelling goblins. Which is why it's impossible to date as an Indian despite money because of no Looks or Status. Looks trounce over everything and can allow even a piece of garbage criminal the chance to reproduce if he has the correct ratios and race.

ERcel wrote:Mankind just has a propensity to judge people based on looks. Race = looks. It's not just stereotypes based on actions, but innate mental stereotypes such as dark skin = dirty/low status, light skin = clean and high status. Is having dark skin a bad trait? No, it's probably better than light skin in a practical sense.

Indians are obsessed with money but don't understand that won't buy them an ounce of status when they're pompous, arrogant, and the majority look like ugly dirty sewage-dwelling goblins. Which is why it's impossible to date as an Indian despite money because of no Looks or Status. Looks trounce over everything and can allow even a piece of garbage criminal the chance to reproduce if he has the correct ratios and race.

We have a propensity because mankind by default loves to be hierarchical. We keep the discriminations of life in tact because we love to be in power. And in order for us to sustain our love for prominence, we need to keep the system of inequality/ pecking order in tact. There are empathetic, and often times, sly whites to bank off of the liberal prevailing atmosphere. But we all have an agenda, it's never just pure altruism/ empathy.

Mankind's priority is seeking the properties that contribute to its ideal lifestyle. We are biologically prone to pursuing the affects of our ideal identity, and pushing reason aside. Women really are criminal of this. We set our sights on what we desire instead of far reaching logic.

I agree, life seems so confusing at times that I wish it were more simple. That only one race should exist and you shouldn't be able to make choices. That way you'll be happy.

Euginicist, you talk lot of crap about non-whites, post pictures of yourself. let us see how perfect you are. lol

Your probably an ugly fuck though. Your whiteness didn't save you from coming out genetic trash.

This brown guy is genetically superior than you, and all white women would let him impregnate them before they would allow your ugly ass anywhere near them lol:

so is this nigger:

AutisticGaymer
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

AestheticGamer wrote:Euginicist, you talk lot of crap about non-whites, post pictures of yourself. let us see how perfect you are. lol

Your probably an ugly fuck though. Your whiteness didn't save you from coming out genetic trash.

This brown guy is genetically superior than you, and all white women would let him impregnate them before they would allow your ugly ass anywhere near them lol:

so is this nigger:

You base your thrash on me here from conjecture. I'm not saying NON WHITES are inferior. I'm not really saying that. I just thought people here wouldn't be autistic and would conflate my meaning of non white intuitively with subhumans, like the majority of mongoloids, australoids, aborigines, blacks, etc. Non whites have value in a eugenic society, so long as they have the value ratio checked off.

You're probably ugly for getting triggered and have massive insecurities about being non white, so you're defending your ego lol. You can see me but it'll take you a while to build up reputation before I let you to be a part of my more relevant circle than this place.

Face game exceeds almost anything. White features have always been ideal. Not the flat round wide primitive prehistoric dopey dull features brobro. I think women would honestly profit off of the expulsion of non whites. You're just protecting your ego.

Eugenicist wrote:
AestheticGamer wrote:Euginicist, you talk lot of crap about non-whites, post pictures of yourself. let us see how perfect you are. lol

so is this nigger:

You base your thrash on me here from conjecture. I'm not saying NON WHITES are inferior. I'm not really saying that. I just thought people here wouldn't be autistic and would conflate my meaning of non white intuitively with subhumans, like the majority of mongoloids, australoids, aborigines, blacks, etc. Non whites have value in a eugenic society, so long as they have the value ratio checked off.

You're probably ugly for getting triggered and have massive insecurities about being non white, so you're defending your ego lol. You can see me but it'll take you a while to build up reputation before I let you to be a part of my more relevant circle than this place.

Face game exceeds almost anything. White features have always been ideal. Not the flat round wide primitive prehistoric dopey dull features brobro. I think women would honestly profit off of the expulsion of non whites. You're just protecting your ego.

I don't have insecurities about my face or race. I realize these are all things I have No control over and neither does anyone else. How can you be insecure or ashamed or proud of something you have No say in whatsoever? Lol

Lol relevant circle. Dude your just some 40 years old No pussy getting loser dwelling on internet Forums who has nothing to be satisfied about in life and being born of x race being your only coping mechanism. Lol

What exactly are "White" features?

There is no such thing as "White features". this " White features" is another hard coping mechanism by white racists/supremacists who just can't accept that non-whites can produce individuals who Look as good or better than the Best looking white individuals.

Beauty is all about facial symmetry, wide angular lower Jaws, etc. these features are not exclusive to whites.

Whats "White features" about this guy?

Lol

AestheticGamer wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:AutisticGaymer

U mad I speak the truth.

I genuinely don't give a fuck

ConcernedBimbo wrote:
AestheticGamer wrote:
U mad I speak the truth.

I genuinely don't give a fuck

But you did gave/give a fuck by first name calling, and then responding again lol.

AestheticGamer wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:You base your thrash on me here from conjecture. I'm not saying NON WHITES are inferior. I'm not really saying that. I just thought people here wouldn't be autistic and would conflate my meaning of non white intuitively with subhumans, like the majority of mongoloids, australoids, aborigines, blacks, etc. Non whites have value in a eugenic society, so long as they have the value ratio checked off.

Lol relevant circle. Dude your just some 40 years old No pussy getting loser dwelling on internet Forums who has nothing to be satisfied about in life and being born of x race being your only coping mechanism. Lol

What exactly are "White" features?

There is no such thing as "White features". this " White features" is another hard coping mechanism by white racists/supremacists who just can't accept that non-whites can produce individuals who Look as good or better than the Best looking white individuals.

Beauty is all about facial symmetry, wide angular lower Jaws, etc. these features are not exclusive to whites.

Whats "White features" about this guy?

Lol
I can't talk to someone so fucking ignorant lol. I'll try to breathe life, and give CPR to a skeleton of an intellectual anyway because I enjoy indulging in a butthurt subhuman. No, there's more to beauty than your jaw. That's just retarded. If you had a wide flat round face, 300 pounds, eyes disarrayed, stink like shit, frizzy ugly ass hair, with nothing but a jaw to back you up, you are still incel.

I'm talking about caucasian features retard fuck lol. Stop trying to be in disingenuous denial and deliberately not reading into the full truth of what I'm saying to go on your autistic minimalization spurs.

I'm 23. I fuck 5 different girls right now and I live in my own 3 story condo. Please try to have SOME validation in your disparagement. Your sad leaping attempts to render me your lesser are pitifully transparent. You're defending me because you're probably non white. I'd probably have my life far far far more than yours you fucking gook spic nigger lol. Whatever you are non white subhuman, your head probably looks like a muddy or waxy globe. Fat lips. Round wide flat features. You're probably here out of just being an incel. This is just a peripheral place for me to go to to spread wisdom about mankind's innate darkness. And how the judgment of women/ men especially in mating results in animosity and self resentment that I want to help people tap into. Not to go ER, but to be perfectionists. Perfectionism = Optimization. And that's good.

White features are ideal caucasian features. Think about the typical anglo aryan with not a hooked nose, but an aquiline nose, define jaw of course, blue eyes, 6'4. etc. I don't know what kind of reality where non whites fit the alpha criteria is in your mind, but the fact it even crosses your mind is hilarious. We use Chad on this forum because white is ideal. There can be ethnic slayers, but chad is still ideal. If they weren't the model frame of superiority, we'd use one of these, but we don't.
Black - Tyrone
Latino - Rico
Asian - Chang Thunderwang
Indian - Chadpreet

And maybe French - Gaston. Lol. But you get what I'm saying. (I conjecture).

You're the real fucking copelord getting this far into the conversation trying to suppress the white superiority reality. People would be overall happier if hitler won the war. I bet you would have been born into the body of someone attractive if the odds were that whites were as prevalent as they were back in the day. In proportion you may not be the ethnic mexican potato I'm picturing you to be.

And your nigger in your pic looks indeed like a chad... that got injected with radioactive gorilla jizz in his ass as a baby. I don't deny that niggers can slay, or that non whites can be attractive... is that what you're getting on me for? No I don't disagree with you then. I just think that the more caucasian, more ideal human, less subhuman look is what people subconsciously want. It's a pancultural thing. I'd take that nigger above a dumpy white gun totting liquored up hillbilly, yes. I'm just saying that these people look prehistoric and suboptimal. For every nigger who has his look, in proportion to who his entire race, they're a bunch of potato pigs. Blacks eat up welfare, bruise the economy, offer nothing innovatively, have apelike caveman era demeanors and brain structure. This is just fact. SO yes, while niggers can have SMV more than Asian men especially, I still think there are more downsides to their existence.

"I don't have insecurities about my face or race. I realize these are all things I have No control over and neither does anyone else. How can you be insecure or ashamed or proud of something you have No say in whatsoever? Lol"

That's retarded. That's like saying you can't feel small when you're born a midget. Or you can't feel stupid when you're born with down syndrome. Or you can't feel unwanted when you're a mexican potato and you get swerved by society. Insecurities can come from the cumulative emotional state you have when you collectively judge yourself, and your properties, in the negative. People judge themselves for all things, changeable features or unchangeable, especially unchangeable actually, or else anxiety wouldn't be as pervasive enough to the point where it would get to insecurity if it couldn't be changed. Are you fucking retarded? It's like you're saying that I have 4th term cancer cancer, but I have no control over it, so how can I feel sick? Whether you control the existence of something or not, it doesn't absolutely connote that you don't have insecurity about it if you don't have control over it. Or maybe your stupid ass is just saying it's futile to care if you can't control it.

Then be mediocre. Be content with yourself and limit your sense of self improvement only to what you have control over. But if you're going to try to be confident, and you're an incel subhuman like I suspect you are, and you want to be overall confident with you hand you've got because you see it as pointless to want to feel anxiety/ fear/ insecurity about your subhuman shape, then be full of your emboldened brazen stupidity. Confidence is pointless. Power is all there is.

Return to Race