Asian and Indian men are fucked

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

Found this on reddit and it's legit as fuck:
http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1za5ff/asiansindian_men_be_warned/

Asian and Indian men have a harder time when it comes to dating, yes it can be overcome, being Asian/Indian isn't a sentence to lifelong celibacy. That being said, one thing Asian/Indian men should avoid are girls of their own race that ignored them for majority of their youth. Among Asian/Indian girls they love to go for White guys, partially because of attraction but mainly because of social mobility.

It isn't all too common to see an attractive Indian/Asian girl with a nerdy skinny white guy. The guy can be beta himself, but his skin color automatically makes him high value for her. What tends to happen is that as the girl gets older her SMV declines, Asian/Indian men SMV continues to go up (Indian men have the highest average income for an ethnic group).

Then after years of chasing white guys, she will secede that Asian guys were what she wanted all along, that it was just a phase. Indian guys seem to be the ones to most quickly buy all this up. I guess it gets ingrained into them that Indian girls are pure and chaste, while White girls are promiscuous. He will look at her past Facebook photos of her doing body shots, and think yeah she partied but it doesn't show her fucking any guys.

In my experience, the only difference between White girls/Indian girls is the extent they lie about their past. In fact Indian girls tend to go an extra mile to be slutty because they feel they aren't good enough for White guys. In India when it comes to guys and girls fairness is a huge factor in their dating value. For men it can be overcome by having a lot of money, women not so much.

What's hilarious though is at the same time, if she meets an Indian guy she'll make him wait like 2 years for a hand job because she isn't "that kind of girl."

If you are content with being a beta bucks/marrying a "prude whore." Go right on ahead. I have a coworker (Indian guy) that married a girl like this, his wife is the most entitled cunt in the world. She expects the same freedom and liberty of being in a Western relationship (no house work), but expects her husband to be a walking ATM (like in India).

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

-Tracy Jackson
gfs: 0
kisses: 0
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 0
intercourse: 0
Creep shamed:

Last updated: 11.04.15

So that explains why I am starting to see more and more asian and indian guys going interracial these days.

fucking hot
I want an indian/asian slut who is obsessed with white cock. How can I find one?

It's a wonder why they're overpopulating the earth especially when they don't desire eachother as much as whites. Whites are irrational. They are the true diversity with all the phenotypes they have. They should expand because they're by far the most desired.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

savagecurrycel1 wrote:Asian and Indian men need to go ER, its the only way.

looks like you took that advice. see you space cowboy. hope u killed some normies.

At least in curry heaven there's endless amount of garlic naans and matar paneer and white girls.

Anyways the best thing to do if you're a curry or chink is marry a girl from your own country, not America. then preach anti-natalism and convince her never to have children.

Other alternative is to try interracial, because if they go for you you know they actually love you and they're not settling or anything. If you're a light skinned curry I would try Hispanic, they're prettier, marry young, and don't expect much because their alternative is a Mexican man who barely makes anything. It's open season for Hispanic girls especially if you're a wealthy, tall Punjabicel.

Return to Race