Why are Ethnics so sensitive?

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

You can talk about any race. You just cannot be white or you are looked at as some devil.

Explain to me why engines, nijjers and other primates are so sensitive to anything whites say.

If Whites don't care what blacks think of them, why do blacks care what whites think of them?

because whites once upon a time enslaved millions of blacks, and exterminated millions of jews, and generally treated anything not white like shit ...for many many years after slavery ended ....that is the core reason why an ethnic can be more racist than whites can be to ethnics and not get called on it
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

OSTB wrote:because whites once upon a time enslaved millions of blacks, and exterminated millions of jews, and generally treated anything not white like shit ...for many many years after slavery ended ....that is the core reason why an ethnic can be more racist than whites can be to ethnics and not get called on it

lol coping black incel. Jews are white and aren't even a race to begin with. Anyone who defines alpha male wouldn't be someone who is ultra sensitive like ethnics. Blacks are ones who sold their own out to the whites. Plus, back in the past everyone was fighting and killing each other. Whites just came out on top as being the best. I hope that whites wake up especially since minority status and shit going on in Europe and call them out on it.

OSTB wrote:because whites once upon a time enslaved millions of blacks, and exterminated millions of jews, and generally treated anything not white like shit ...for many many years after slavery ended ....that is the core reason why an ethnic can be more racist than whites can be to ethnics and not get called on it

LOL, nigger

1. without whites "enslaving" blacks you would be born in a shit-infested village in Africa. If anything, Western niggers should be grateful as fuck

2. jews - just LOL, the holohoax is just a scam to make everybody bow before the jews

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anal prolapse wrote:

LOL, nigger

1. without whites "enslaving" blacks you would be born in a shit-infested village in Africa. If anything, Western niggers should be grateful as fuck

2. jews - just LOL, the holohoax is just a scam to make everybody bow before the jews

cope harder tranny boy

OSTB wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:LOL, nigger

cope harder tranny boy

Ok, ebola monkey man

From 1520 to 1770 Black Muslims in Northern African enslaved over 1,000,000 white christians.

The United States Shipped 400,000 slaves from africa at the will of their own people Until 150 years ago.

cope harder... it must be hard having an 85 IQ being black and all

FakeActAlphaItWorks wrote:From 1520 to 1770 Black Muslims in Northern African enslaved over 1,000,000 white christians.

The United States Shipped 400,000 slaves from africa at the will of their own people Until 150 years ago.

you're the one with the double digit IQ dipshit:

https://www.google.co.uk/#safe=off&q=ho ... ere+slaves

"Between 1525 and 1866, in the entire history of the slave trade to the New World, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World. 10.7 million survived the dreaded Middle Passage, disembarking in North America, the Caribbean and South America."

stop pulling numbers out of your ass and making shit up.

From 1520 to 1770 Black Muslims in Northern African enslaved over 1,000,000 white christians.

I'm really LMFAO here.

haven't heard such an absurd coping fabrication for quite some time.

you and that prolapse dude clearly got your heads dropped at the same spot a birth. idiots...

Anal prolapse wrote:

LOL, nigger

Idiot. My father was a soldier in WW2; it was not a "holohoax".

Just shut your fucking pie hole. :uzi:
PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:38 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

OSTB wrote:
FakeActAlphaItWorks wrote:From 1520 to 1770 Black Muslims in Northern African enslaved over 1,000,000 white christians.

"Between 1525 and 1866, in the entire history of the slave trade to the New World, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World. 10.7 million survived the dreaded Middle Passage, disembarking in North America, the Caribbean and South America."

I'm really LMFAO here.

you and that prolapse dude clearly got your heads dropped at the same spot a birth. idiots...

LOLLLL Nice try nigger Its laughable how you niggers give in to the media so easily. You realize they warp everything right Anyway your google searches don't tell the story of slavery in the U.S.(New World is not the United States) I was slightly off as I didn't google search before I wrote my response like you had to with your retard genetics and all but I was STILL way closer than your nigger IQ will ever be even with google to tell you what you are too stupid to remember. Anyway it was 600k not 400k whatever same shit, heres the quote from wikipedia slavery page..."A total of about 600,000 enslaved people were imported into the Thirteen Colonies and the U.S"

Heres the quote also from wikipedia about the enslaved whites I was talking about. Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th, by slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people which were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast"

So Slavery clearly shouldn't be the reason blacks are so sensitive unless they are too stupid to understand or care to understand about world history.

So the question stands, Why are ethnics so sensitive?

Anal prolapse wrote:

LOL, nigger

100% truth!

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:

Idiot. My father was a soldier in WW2; it was not a "holohoax".

Just shut your fucking pie hole. :uzi:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me think, he must have been at least 20 in 1945 then, so your father is like 90?

How old are you then?

60?

WTF?

Even if he lived during that time, did he PERSONALLY liberate the so called "death camps"? Did he personally see people being gassed?

No fucking way, as the only soldiers who ever liberated the so called "death camps" (not "concentration camps" in Western Europe) were Russian soldiers.

So unless your father is a 90 year-old Russian war veteran, it didn't happen.

If he simply lived during that time, you know, Allied propaganda was working then exactly as it is now. Obviously he could hear about it on the radio or "rumours", because this is how propaganda worked back then, when there was no TV and Internet.

Concentration camps did exist obviously, but that's a different story.

People died in them due to diseases and starvation during harsh war conditions, but so did millions of free civilians during the war.

However the claim of deliberate extermination of 6 million Jews is questionable at best.
Last edited by Anal prolapse on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

FakeActAlphaItWorks wrote:
OSTB wrote:

I'm really LMFAO here.

LOLLLL Nice try nigger Its laughable how you niggers give in to the media so easily. You realize they warp everything right Anyway your google searches don't tell the story of slavery in the U.S.(New World is not the United States) I was slightly off as I didn't google search before I wrote my response like you had to with your retard genetics and all but I was STILL way closer than your nigger IQ will ever be even with google to tell you what you are too stupid to remember. Anyway it was 600k not 400k whatever same shit, heres the quote from wikipedia slavery page..."A total of about 600,000 enslaved people were imported into the Thirteen Colonies and the U.S"

Heres the quote also from wikipedia about the enslaved whites I was talking about. Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th, by slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people which were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast"

So Slavery clearly shouldn't be the reason blacks are so sensitive unless they are too stupid to understand or care to understand about world history.

So the question stands, Why are ethnics so sensitive?

So one white guy with too much time on his hands writes a book, ESTIMATING [he wasn't actually there, nor does it mention he got those statistics from any sort of offical record keeping] ...and suddenly it's 100% legit and everyone should believe it as new History

...sorry you'll need to do a lot better than that.
what absolute bullshit

and even if you look at his bullshit book.

you will see it is Indian type men who are the slave owners and running the thing, not blacks you fucking low IQ idiot ..so quit trying to imply that.

Anal prolapse wrote:

LOL, nigger

idiot

not least because actually instinctively it has opposite effect of making others 'bow before' you, having your race being completely bitch slapped

Lol so stupid

Whites don't have the disadvantages and face the scripted instituionalis'd racism we ethnics face.(im Indian). Whites will READILY deny "white privilege" yet will flaunt it in your face, and see you as inferior.

Yes blacks sold other blacks to the arabs and the Europeans. JEWS own'd the most slaves in Brazil in the early 1700's and apparently 28% of non whites including blacks own'd slaves prior to the rothschid civil war, while only about like 4% of nonwhites did.

OSTB wrote:

cope harder tranny boy

Ad hominem attack but seriously disprove number 1 because he is right. You'd be in an african country eating mud cookies or dying of aids if it wasn't for white men enslaving you.

TheAryan wrote:
OSTB wrote:

cope harder tranny boy

Ad hominem attack but seriously disprove number 1 because he is right. You'd be in an african country eating mud cookies or dying of aids if it wasn't for white men enslaving you.

excuse me,
you don't know where i'd be.

In my family tree there are both whites and blacks. If i go up a few generations there are white people.

btw, where would you be?
If slavery never happened do you think the exact sequence of events that led to your mother getting successfully impregnated by your father, on that month/day would have occurred.

are you certain your mother would have even been born?

it's like back to the future. you change one tiny little thing and it can have devastating consequences.
and slavery was a BIG thing.

OSTB wrote:excuse me,

In my family tree there are both whites and blacks. If i go up a few generations there are white people.

btw, where would you be?
If slavery never happened do you think the exact sequence of events that led to your mother getting successfully impregnated by your father, on that month/day would have occurred.

it's like back to the future. you change one tiny little thing and it can have devastating consequences.

If slavery never happened you would look like this:
But at least you wouldn´t suffer from racism.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

Zezmia wrote:

Yes blacks sold other blacks to the arabs and the Europeans. JEWS own'd the most slaves in Brazil in the early 1700's and apparently 28% of non whites including blacks own'd slaves prior to the rothschid civil war, while only about like 4% of nonwhites did.
whites I mean

Zezmia wrote:whites I mean

Actually you were right about Jews:

http://www.rense.com/general69/invo.htm
"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated."

Other interesting link about Jews in Brazil and their involvement in slave trade:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Brazil.html

ihateallwomen wrote:
Zezmia wrote:whites I mean

Actually you were right about Jews:

http://www.rense.com/general69/invo.htm
"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated."

Other interesting link about Jews in Brazil and their involvement in slave trade:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Brazil.html

great stuff mate

ihateallwomen wrote:
OSTB wrote:excuse me,

btw, where would you be?

If slavery never happened you would look like this:
But at least you wouldn´t suffer from racism.

nope. read my post again.

The main trigger is because we have warped history.

Say white pride and you immediately connotate what the mass media/ academia associates with whites. Slavery, genocide, inequality. It's like you're proud of the domineering evil system.

In my mind though this is only the surface. I think engines, nijjas, brown people get offended because they subconsciously know whites are superior and wish they were one of them. It's like a rich neighbour keeping his 90,000 dollar porsche not in the garage. Obviously you're proud of it and you want to show the world. Black people get triggered that white pride also connotates their facial features/ eye color/ possession of a good happy life. Blacks don't want whitey to list the tenants about why they're superior.

And I ask the world, why does it want to live by this nagging suboptimal sadness? Just castrate yourselves brown people. We should live in a eugenic world, and potentially everyone can get pussy with good genes. There's a part of every non white, while they may back political correctness, that Hitler won the war. Because at least they'd have less of a chance to be dealt with a bad hand when all the shitty cards of the deck are burned. If they're born with good genes.

Return to Race