Fuck niggers

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

Fuck off to Africa if you feel so opressed. Otherwise STFU and behave like everybody else, not like fucking monkeys.

You act like the whole world owes you something for some slavery BS 500 years ago.

Fuck you, all other races experienced slavery, mass murder, torture, famine, plagues, etc over the last 500 years. You're not fucking special.

Neither me nor my ancestors had anything to do with your slavery shit, so fuck off and STFU.

Rotting Penis wrote:Fuck off to Africa if you feel so opressed. Otherwise STFU and behave like everybody else, not like fucking monkeys.

You act like the whole world owes you something for some slavery BS 500 years ago.

Fuck you, all other races experienced slavery, mass murder, torture, famine, plagues, etc over the last 500 years. You're not fucking special.

Neither me nor my ancestors had anything to do with your slavery shit, so fuck off and STFU.

What's wrong baby?
Genetics.

MortalCoil wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:Fuck off to Africa if you feel so opressed. Otherwise STFU and behave like everybody else, not like fucking monkeys.

What's wrong baby?

Something with my neurotransmitters, but IDK what exactly this time.

LMAO u dont even have black people where you live
NT > FACE > HEIGHT > BODY

Flare wrote:

LMAO u dont even have black people where you live

that's why I'm saying they should fuck off with their slavery bullshit and leave me alone

I feel opressed and wrongly accused just because I'm white

I feel discriminated

i hate how uncivilized they are and how they never fess up to their wrongdoings, blaming anyone else they can. they need to be shipped back to africa and kept there, that way i'll never be called a racist again for exposing how much more of a threat they are to us than we are to them. take all your over payed nba and football players too. they'll never leave though, cause they realize how much easier life is in a system built by whites.

modelolz wrote:i hate how uncivilized they are and how they never fess up to their wrongdoings, blaming anyone else they can. they need to be shipped back to africa and kept there, that way i'll never be called a racist again for exposing how much more of a threat they are to us than we are to them. take all your over payed nba and football players too. they'll never leave though, cause they realize how much easier life is in a system built by whites.

:D

^ what i meant was laws, infrastructure, technology, not shitting on the streets, etc

anyways, as i was saying, i doubt they want to leave

this

for this

modelolz wrote:Image

"If in doubt blame the Jews" - Snaggled toothed broke white trash

it's not every jew, you dumbass. it's the zionist, fanatical, supremacist ones. who you are not able to criticize, are the ones who rule over you. the group who jails you in many European countries (and Canada) for looking deep into the facts of an event that was nothing like they told us it was, should raise eyebrows as it is.

here are a few more for you:

these people's enemies are anyone who is not part of their tribe, with white people being enemy number one, thus opening all of their countries borders so that they intermix with non whites and are more easily controllable cause they know the reputation of whites not backing down. know your enemy, bitch, or, well, perhaps not yours, since i take it you're one of them, but still, know that you will be forced to give fellatio to circumscribed newborns (with the grand chance of giving them herpes -- look it up).

sick fucks your lot

modelolz wrote:it's not every jew, you dumbass. it's the zionist, fanatical, supremacist ones. who you are not able to criticize, are the ones who rule over you. the group who jails you in many European countries (and Canada) for looking deep into the facts of an event that was nothing like they told us it was, should raise eyebrows as it is.

here are a few more for you:

these people's enemies are anyone who is not part of their tribe, with white people being enemy number one, thus opening all of their countries borders so that they intermix with non whites and are more easily controllable cause they know the reputation of whites not backing down. know your enemy, bitch, or, well, perhaps not yours, since i take it you're one of them, but still, know that you will be forced to give fellatio to circumscribed newborns (with the grand chance of giving them herpes -- look it up).

sick fucks your lot

Let me guess you were racially awakened on stormfront? :lol:

SerRobertSchlong wrote:modelolz is wrong "its not every jew"

Keep eating shit fool.

Also THIS is legit AF too.

MortalCoil wrote:
modelolz wrote:Image

This happend

MortalCoil, is that you in your avatar, and are you female? If it is and you are female I would fuck you.

Devil's Gift 2 Women wrote:
MortalCoil wrote:This happend

MortalCoil, is that you in your avatar, and are you female? If it is and you are female I would fuck you.

That's some incel desperation right there

First of all slavery wasn't 500 years ago it was abolished like 140 years ago or so (apparently 153 years ago actually).

Second of all, slavery still exists in the USA, it just had to be rebranded after classical slavery was defeated. Today slavery looks quite similar to how it did in the past;

But it differs on implementation details. Today slavery of blacks is primarily engaged in by the prison industrial complex, and the broader US government. Rather than being forced to work for plantation owners, the slaves are forced to work for major corporations such as Walmart

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/al-norman ... 86596.html

Yet here in America, prisoners are working under intolerable conditions picking produce for Wal-Mart superstores.

Rather than being enslaved directly based on the color of their skin (certainly there are slaves of many racial backgrounds, even white slaves), they are enslaved based on a common behavior of humans which has been criminalized by the prison industrial complex that enslaves them, a feat they managed to accomplish by bombarding the nation with fraudulent propaganda until they had them incited into a state of moral panic.

Of course, although slaves come in all sorts of skin color, it is well known that blacks are enslaved by the prison industrial complex at a much disproportionate rate;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... ed-for-it/

Even more surprising is what gets left out of the chart: Blacks are far more likely to be arrested for selling or possessing drugs than whites, even though whites use drugs at the same rate. And whites are actually more likely to sell drugs

Of course this should come as no surprise, seeing as the war on drugs, although being a moral panic incited and maintained by the prison industrial complex to make a profit enslaving people, also had a secondary goal, primarily the disruption of the black community;

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/23/polit ... ks-hippie/

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman told Harper's writer Dan Baum for the April cover story published Tuesday.
"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."

Things got particularly heated in the 1980s, when it is quite probable that the CIA assisted in flooding the inner cities with cocaine that they trafficked to have unofficial funds with which to illegally traffick weapons to Iran;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_and_C ... _in_the_US

This is apparently controversial, but of course it would be it's not like the government is going to ever actually admit the evils it does.

Former DEA agent Celerino Castillo III alleged that during the 1980s, Ilopango Airport in El Salvador was used by Contras for drug smuggling flights with the knowledge and complicity of the CIA. These allegations were part of an investigation by the United States Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General.[10] Castillo also testified before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Between 1996 and 1998 the Central Intelligence Agency investigated and then published a report about its alleged involvement in cocaine sales in the US. This was prompted by the journalist Gary Webb's report[11] in the San Jose Mercury News alleging that the CIA was behind the 1980s crack epidemic. Gary Webb alleged through his Dark Alliance series that the government had been complicit in the trade of drugs in the inner city through the use of a kingpin named Freeway Ricky Ross. According to the Oakland Tribune, "In the course of his rise, prosecutors estimate that Ross exported several tons of cocaine to New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and elsewhere, and made more than $600 million in the process."[12][13][14]

Of course crack cocaine was favored by the inner city African American communities, I've heard because it is cheaper per dose but am not certain why exactly, in any case there was at the time a massive disparity between the penalties for possession of cocaine versus crack, which of course was racist and designed to give black people long prison sentences but to spare the whites who used non-freebased cocaine (not that they were targeted as much in the first place to begin with);

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Sentencing_Act

The Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 implemented the initial disparity, reflecting Congress's view that crack cocaine was a more dangerous and harmful drug than powder cocaine. In the decades since, extensive research by the United States Sentencing Commission and other experts has suggested that the differences between the effects of the two drugs are exaggerated and that the sentencing disparity is unwarranted. Further controversy surrounding the 100:1 ratio was a result of its description by some as being racially biased and contributing to a disproportionate number of African Americans being sentenced for crack cocaine offenses.[2] Legislation to reduce the disparity has been introduced since the mid-1990s, culminating in the signing of the Fair Sentencing Act.

Of course that wikipedia article is using language favorable to the government, congress obviously wanted crack to be more penalized than regular cocaine exactly because black people were more likely to use crack, the government essentially never will admit that it is a racist slave trafficking evil conspiracy of high functioning sociopathic parasites, because why would they?

This was coupled with an intentionally incited moral panic (the product of specialty of the slave trafficking Prison Industrial Complex) about crack cocaine, and various outlandish claims that were since disproved;

http://www.thesociologicalcinema.com/vi ... r-on-drugs

The public fear about widespread muggings in Britain can be likened to the sudden swell of concern in the U.S. regarding the spread of crack cocaine in the 1980s. Unlike muggings, cocaine use was truly on the rise, but in many ways the dilemma was similarly blown "all out of proportion." The above video chronicles the role played by the media in exaggerating the scale of the cocaine problem and the dire health consequences predicted for the children of women who used the drug. As expressed by one politician, there was a belief that crack babies would "overwhelm every social service delivery system that they come into contact with throughout the rest of their lives." As the video explains, many people born to mothers who were addicted to crack have been able to lead lives free of the health complications foretold by newscasters. So if the actual threat posed by the growing use of cocaine was something different than the one portrayed in the media, why did the moral panic about "crack babies" take hold in the public consciousness? One explanation is that the preliminary research, which first raised the issue of potential health consequences for these children, coincided with President Ronald Reagan's War on Drugs. As the legal scholar Michelle Alexander notes, in an effort to secure funding for the new war, Reagan actually hired staff in 1985 to publicize the emergence of crack cocaine, and a national tragedy involving "crack babies" was just the kind of story they sought to promote. A second explanation for why the moral panic took hold ties in the fact that the War on Drugs has been a racist war from the very start, and the idea of a scourge of crack-addicted pregnant mothers aligned well with long held, racist stereotypes of black welfare queens who raise children in crime-infested neighborhoods.

This progression of events essentially destroyed the black community, and plunged it into a state of crime, violence, mass incarceration (including at slave labor camps), broken families, disease, and death. Of course the entire time the government and the prison industrial complex acted like they gave the slightest fuck about this and that they were trying to protect society from the harms they created, but in reality they actually created the harms in the first place in order to quash the black community, enslave them for cheap labor, fill up prison beds, and of course to make ass loads of money both by facilitating the supply of cocaine as well as by arresting black drug dealers and stealing their money. They created a cycle of perpetual poverty in the black community that led to significant increases in crime, and then acted as if the increases in crime justified their slave trafficking.

Really I could talk about this at even more length, but suffice to say that slavery was alive and well in the USA in the 80s and 90s, and in fact it continues to be alive and well to this very day. So yes, 153 years ago black people were officially freed from slavery, but this was classical slavery, in reality to this very day we still have slavery that disproportionately affects blacks, it's just that it has been modernized, rebranded, and is no longer called slavery.

I believe tupac did an amazing job of summarizing this with the following lyrical clip;

Suppress the revolution a premeditated scheme
Introduce a drug called 'Crack' to us ghetto teens
Got a law for raw niggas, now playa, what it be like?
When will niggas see they got us bleedin' with 3 strikes

also I would like people to keep in mind that Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton played a significant role in the later parts of this sad conspiracy, and that this fact should be kept in mind by the black community.
Last edited by mrz on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrz wrote:autism attack

there is simple solution for all that - go back to Africa if you don't like it

besides, we Europeans in Europe don't have anything to do with slavery, so niggers (and their Jew masters) should fuck off and blame the actual slave traders and owners and not every white person

Blaming ALL white people for slavery is RACISM

Fuck off racist niggers

AMWF CMNF wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:I feel opressed and wrongly accused just because I'm white

Back to your English lesson, phaggot. Your elderly mother needs to subject herself to anal sex with the English gardener so that he can teach you how to spell.

Massive COPE. You are a Brown Gypsy in Hungary. No matter how much you wish in your worthless life -- you will Never Become White.

COPE
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Race