Fuck niggers

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

mrz wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:LOL, you are free to go to Uruguay whenever you want.

But you won't because fear stops you. Fear that nothing would change and you would still be the same depressed vegetable you are now.


No the fact that it is actually hard to move to a new country where they speak a completely different language and have low English speaking rates is the primary thing that stops me, if there were an English speaking country with laws like Uruguay I would already be there.

bullshit excuse

Rotting Penis wrote:
mrz wrote:
No the fact that it is actually hard to move to a new country where they speak a completely different language and have low English speaking rates is the primary thing that stops me, if there were an English speaking country with laws like Uruguay I would already be there.

bullshit excuse


Maybe you could put away your unfounded hostility for a second and realize that it is actually an entirely reasonable excuse.

mrz wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:bullshit excuse


Maybe you could put away your unfounded hostility for a second and realize that it is actually an entirely reasonable excuse.

No

modelolz wrote:it's not every jew, you dumbass. it's the zionist, fanatical, supremacist ones. who you are not able to criticize, are the ones who rule over you. the group who jails you in many European countries (and Canada) for looking deep into the facts of an event that was nothing like they told us it was, should raise eyebrows as it is.

here are a few more for you:
Image
Image
Image
Image

these people's enemies are anyone who is not part of their tribe, with white people being enemy number one, thus opening all of their countries borders so that they intermix with non whites and are more easily controllable cause they know the reputation of whites not backing down. know your enemy, bitch, or, well, perhaps not yours, since i take it you're one of them, but still, know that you will be forced to give fellatio to circumscribed newborns (with the grand chance of giving them herpes -- look it up).
Image
Image
Image


sick fucks your lot



Actually the rekigious lunatics such of those you queuted are a minority in israel and are disliked by the majority of the population. Israel as a country is actually anti religion compleatly.
founder of MIA THEORY

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43930

i understand that, yet you guys do not take action and do anything against them. again, the jews that are bad, are the ones trying to currently rule upon everyones lives - via hollywood, media, newspapers, banks, etc. all the rest are just as brainwashed as to what is going on in the grand scheme of things. no more fighting wars for israel and giving them our tax dollars!

Image

modelolz wrote:i understand that, yet you guys do not take action and do anything against them. again, the jews that are bad, are the ones trying to currently rule upon everyones lives - via hollywood, media, newspapers, banks, etc. all the rest are just as brainwashed as to what is going on in the grand scheme of things. no more fighting wars for israel and giving them our tax dollars!

Image


Searching the Internet makes it seem like that is a false quote.

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_artic ... _context=2





just lol at this black guy shaking hands with the owner of the plantation (Adam Silver)
Image

modelolz wrote:i understand that, yet you guys do not take action and do anything against them. again, the jews that are bad, are the ones trying to currently rule upon everyones lives - via hollywood, media, newspapers, banks, etc. all the rest are just as brainwashed as to what is going on in the grand scheme of things. no more fighting wars for israel and giving them our tax dollars!

Image


And what about all the elites who arnt jews? Ho right they dont exist for you when you making your stupid anti semitic crap.

Politicians are all pieces of shit without exeption for jews or not.

there are indeed some that are not jews, but the majority are. what those that are not judes motives are exactly, i am not sure, but they're likely in it for the money, at the end of the day. lol if me telling truth means i am antisemitic, then so be it, because it is the same thing when you show facts and truth to blacks - they call you racist. look at all of my posts, and nowhere have i used any derogatory hate speech toward any group, or used supremacy. just sharing facts, that have plenty of backing, on what is going on. you're simply a pawn, since you're a jude, for the rest of us are mere slaves.
ps i have a jewish girl from tinder coming over tonight, and i'm going to fuck her with my thick, white cock. i'll dedicate it to you, as they all just seem to love white cock, before eventually settling down with a balding jude - something that they look down upon when white people want to settle down with white people. for them, it's all about pushing that race mixing agenda to keep lowering the white population.



Image

modelolz wrote:



just lol at this black guy shaking hands with the owner of the plantation (Adam Silver)
Image


A plantation that pays 20 million a year? Sounds awesome.

push multiculturalism onto white countries, but not on israel. push interracial dating/mating/marrying on everyone else, especially with whites and blacks, but not for jews, nope #supremacy. for the sake of sh, it's basically ugly people, telling other ugly people that they're the best, to keep themselves from blowing their brains out. you can't make this shit up..

Thank you my dear autists for this thread,however i must be drink to read it from top to bottom.
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard

modelolz wrote:push multiculturalism onto white countries, but not on israel. push interracial dating/mating/marrying on everyone else, especially with whites and blacks, but not for jews, nope #supremacy. for the sake of sh, it's basically ugly people, telling other ugly people that they're the best, to keep themselves from blowing their brains out. you can't make this shit up..

tons of Jews marry blacks

Lol @ your outdated retardedness

Blacks are laziest and most racist pieces of shit on the planet. They act all tough when they are in groups, yet when they are alone they are scared...


Image
Image
Detroit back then was pretty much all white
Detroit today is about 85% black

You are better off getting nuked
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Race

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests