Fuck niggers

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

Rotting Penis wrote:
mrz wrote:autism attack

there is simple solution for all that - go back to Africa if you don't like it

besides, we Europeans in Europe don't have anything to do with slavery, so niggers (and their Jew masters) should fuck off and blame the actual slave traders and owners and not every white person

Blaming ALL white people for slavery is RACISM

Fuck off racist niggers


Honestly the best solution imo is for black people to rise up and start mass killing agents of the prison industrial complex (from LE, to media propagandists, to politicians, to corporate beneficiaries of their forced labor, etc) until the war on drugs is over, it is 100% justified for them to do this and in fact I would support them 100%.

Though ideally it would not just be black people fighting against the slave trafficking conspiracy, but rather a social libertarian uprising against them in general. The prison industrial complex is an evil conglomerate and all people who contribute to it are rightfully executed in the name of freedom from their oppression.

mrz wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:there is simple solution for all that - go back to Africa if you don't like it

besides, we Europeans in Europe don't have anything to do with slavery, so niggers (and their Jew masters) should fuck off and blame the actual slave traders and owners and not every white person

Blaming ALL white people for slavery is RACISM

Fuck off racist niggers


Honestly the best solution imo is for black people to rise up and start mass killing agents of the prison industrial complex (from LE, to media propagandists, to politicians, to corporate beneficiaries of their forced labor, etc) until the war on drugs is over, it is 100% justified for them to do this and in fact I would support them 100%.

Though ideally it would not just be black people fighting against the slave trafficking conspiracy, but rather a social libertarian uprising against them in general. The prison industrial complex is an evil conglomerate and all people who contribute to it are rightfully executed in the name of freedom from their oppression.

LOL at you constantly thinking only about yourself and your addictions

Rotting Penis wrote:
mrz wrote:
Honestly the best solution imo is for black people to rise up and start mass killing agents of the prison industrial complex (from LE, to media propagandists, to politicians, to corporate beneficiaries of their forced labor, etc) until the war on drugs is over, it is 100% justified for them to do this and in fact I would support them 100%.

Though ideally it would not just be black people fighting against the slave trafficking conspiracy, but rather a social libertarian uprising against them in general. The prison industrial complex is an evil conglomerate and all people who contribute to it are rightfully executed in the name of freedom from their oppression.

LOL at you constantly thinking only about yourself and your addictions



Buddy even if I did not exist the prison industrial complex would be the sick love child of Slavery and Big Tobacco.

My existence has no influence on the fact that their business model consists of inciting moral panics to create groups of folk devils, so they can pretend to protect society from this make believe threat, all the while making trillions of dollars from the robbing, processing, warehousing, forced labor, programming, and monitoring of folk devils.

Separate from my life, the Prison Industrial Complex is scientifically demonstrated as having increased crime, of increasing the harms that drugs have done to society, of catalyzing the massive spread of disease throughout society, of increasing child sex abuse rates, they are cancer, and there is nothing wrong with killing cancer.

mrz wrote:
Rotting Penis wrote:LOL at you constantly thinking only about yourself and your addictions



Buddy even if I did not exist the prison industrial complex would be the sick love child of Slavery and Big Tobacco.

My existence has no influence on the fact that their business model consists of inciting moral panics to create groups of folk devils, so they can pretend to protect society from this make believe threat, all the while making trillions of dollars from the robbing, processing, warehousing, forced labor, programming, and monitoring of folk devils.

Separate from my life, the Prison Industrial Complex is scientifically demonstrated as having increased crime, of increasing the harms that drugs have done to society, of catalyzing the massive spread of disease throughout society, of increasing child sex abuse rates, they are cancer, and there is nothing wrong with killing cancer.

OK

that is irrelevant to the topic though

thy take their entitlement and racism wherever they go

there are no prison industrial complexes for niggers in Europe, yet they are the same kind of racist entitled violent criminal scum here

Fuck niggers

did your daughta get BLACKED prolapse?
Image

mrz wrote:Of course, although slaves come in all sorts of skin color, it is well known that blacks are enslaved by the prison industrial complex at a much disproportionate rate;

The reason is that blacks commit more crimes. Not only drug-related but also violent crimes.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

ihateallwomen wrote:
mrz wrote:Of course, although slaves come in all sorts of skin color, it is well known that blacks are enslaved by the prison industrial complex at a much disproportionate rate;

The reason is that blacks commit more crimes. Not only drug-related but also violent crimes.


That is completely not true, blacks are massively over represented in prison as compared to their drug use and dealing rates.

https://donate.naacp.org/pages/criminal ... fact-sheet

Drug Sentencing Disparities

About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
African Americans represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense.
African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months). (Sentencing Project)


I don't like to make out the war on drugs as a race issue though, it is a human rights issue that extends to all people regardless of their race, it merely manifests the racism of the prison industrial complex, but it is an issue for people of all races.

mrz wrote:
ihateallwomen wrote:The reason is that blacks commit more crimes. Not only drug-related but also violent crimes.


That is completely not true, blacks are massively over represented in prison as compared to their drug use and dealing rates.

https://donate.naacp.org/pages/criminal ... fact-sheet

Drug Sentencing Disparities

About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
African Americans represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense.
African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months). (Sentencing Project)


I don't like to make out the war on drugs as a race issue though, it is a human rights issue that extends to all people regardless of their race, it merely manifests the racism of the prison industrial complex, but it is an issue for people of all races.

that's not the case in europe though and niggers are still behave like niggers

it's about nigger issue, it's far broader than drugs

mrz wrote:That is completely not true, blacks are massively over represented in prison as compared to their drug use and dealing rates.

Even if drugs were legal blacks would commit most of the crimes.

Image

Rotting Penis wrote:
AMWF CMNF wrote:
Back to your English lesson, phaggot. Your elderly mother needs to subject herself to anal sex with the English gardener so that he can teach you how to spell.

Massive COPE. You are a Brown Gypsy in Hungary. No matter how much you wish in your worthless life -- you will Never Become White.

COPE


COPE

Image
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

Up to 70% of negro slaves were in Brazil. But no one should be bothered with facts.... Also the first slaves were negroes traded by their kings and queens for firearms, alcohol, spices, and trinkets.

Only when demand expotentially increased did the white man started taking them by force.


But nignogs gonna nignog white guilt.
"There is no doubt that many a man owes his good fortune in life soley to the circumstance that he has
A pleasant way of smiling, and so wins the heart in his favor.

However, the heart would better to remember what Hamlet put down- that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain." -Arthur Schopenhauer

Nyarlath wrote:Up to 70% of negro slaves were in Brazil. But no one should be bothered with facts.... Also the first slaves were negroes traded by their kings and queens for firearms, alcohol, spices, and trinkets.

Only when demand expotentially increased did the white man started taking them by force.


But nignogs gonna nignog white guilt.

AMWF CMNF wrote:^ If that is true, then why do most of the violent crimes I see in video clips about Brazil at LiveLeak show caramel or brown skinned men shooting each other in motorcycles or their women stabbing each other to death in ghetto fights?

I was referring to the U.S but it's the same in Brazil although the country has no statistics about which race commits the most crimes. The brown men you see in those crime videos are mostly mixed race and I would say they're even worse than blacks. It seems they have some racial identity issues and do that shit to prove how black they are or something.

ihateallwomen wrote:
mrz wrote:That is completely not true, blacks are massively over represented in prison as compared to their drug use and dealing rates.

Even if drugs were legal blacks would commit most of the crimes.

Image


Those statistics may be true but they don't take into account that black people are more likely to be charged and convicted of crimes in the first place, and also ignores that the war on drugs disproportionately affected the black community, the rate of murder engaged in by blacks would plummet if drugs were legalized.

Inferiortool wrote:LOL at you race hating copers.

They just don't understand LMS has no race
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

mrz wrote:Those statistics may be true but they don't take into account that black people are more likely to be charged and convicted of crimes in the first place, and also ignores that the war on drugs disproportionately affected the black community, the rate of murder engaged in by blacks would plummet if drugs were legalized.

Nobody forced them to take/sell drugs or commit crimes. It's like saying the government is forcing you to watch CP in order to lock you up. If they don't want to be overrepresented in prison they can stop being criminals and start behaving like humans, simple as that.

Maybe genetic shit and the other blacks on her can chime in. What is their opinions about blacks?

ihateallwomen wrote:
mrz wrote:Those statistics may be true but they don't take into account that black people are more likely to be charged and convicted of crimes in the first place, and also ignores that the war on drugs disproportionately affected the black community, the rate of murder engaged in by blacks would plummet if drugs were legalized.

Nobody forced them to take/sell drugs or commit crimes. It's like saying the government is forcing you to watch CP in order to lock you up. If they don't want to be overrepresented in prison they can stop being criminals and start behaving like humans, simple as that.


Using drugs, looking at forbidden information, and fucking JBs, are natural human drives with very high prevalence, which is one of the reasons why they were made illegal in the first place, they are a convenient thing to criminalize if you want to be able to lock up fuck tons of people. There is no legitimate argument in saying that because you could have opted to not do something you are therefore justly punished for it, for one this logic would justify the holocaust of Jehovahs Witnesses;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's ... _Holocaust

Jehovah's Witnesses could, however, escape persecution and personal harm by renouncing their religious beliefs. From 1935 Gestapo officers offered members a document to sign indicating renouncement of their faith, submission to state authority, and support of the German military. By signing the document, individuals vowed to refrain from any association with members of the IBSA for the purposes of studying the Bible, The Watchtower or other Bible Student publications, refrain from participating in any Bible Student activities and also report to authorities any observations that members were continuing the organizational structure of Jehovah's Witnesses.[2] Garbe says a "relatively high number" of people signed the statement before the war, but "extremely low numbers" of Bible Student prisoners did so in concentration camps in later years.[25]


They were given the option to avoid the concentration camps if they renounced their faith. They were legally sent to concentration camps by the laws of their country. By your logic, their subjection to the concentration camps was justified, because they had the option to not practice their religion.

I would also mention

Martin Luther King Jr.: 'One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.'


There is no legitimacy to your argument.

mrz wrote:Using drugs, looking at forbidden information, and fucking JBs, are natural human drives with very high prevalence, which is one of the reasons why they were made illegal in the first place, they are a convenient thing to criminalize if you want to be able to lock up fuck tons of people. There is no legitimate argument in saying that because you could have opted to not do something you are therefore justly punished for it, for one this logic would justify the holocaust of Jehovahs Witnesses;

They can take drugs all they want. I don't care because it doesn't affect me or others. Like I said before if drugs were legalized they would still be the majority in prison since they also commit the most robberies and murders. But you just ignore that fact and continue talking about drugs.

ihateallwomen wrote:
mrz wrote:Using drugs, looking at forbidden information, and fucking JBs, are natural human drives with very high prevalence, which is one of the reasons why they were made illegal in the first place, they are a convenient thing to criminalize if you want to be able to lock up fuck tons of people. There is no legitimate argument in saying that because you could have opted to not do something you are therefore justly punished for it, for one this logic would justify the holocaust of Jehovahs Witnesses;

They can take drugs all they want. I don't care because it doesn't affect me or others. Like I said before if drugs were legalized they would still be the majority in prison since they also commit the most robberies and murders. But you just ignore that fact and continue talking about drugs.


Because you fail to see that it is all related

http://www.spiegel.de/international/wor ... 86289.html

Miron: There are studies that show the level of violence is reduced when the state leaves the drug trade alone, the reason being that the drug dealers have fewer disputes. The latest evidence from Mexico confirms that. Of course there has been drug-related violence there for a long time. But the violence didn't escalate and increase sharply in scale until the president, Felipe Calderón, declared the big war on drugs in 2006. We have calculated that the murder rate in the US could fall by around 25 percent if drugs were legal.


That would almost certainly be overrepresented in the black community, meaning that the rate of murders committed by blacks would fall substantially as compared to the murders committed by whites in the event that the war on drugs came to an end, bringing the statistics closer together. Furthermore, you are ignoring that these statistics are in regards to people who are arrested and/or convicted of crimes, they almost certainly have selection biases influencing them, how can you tell apart blacks committing more crime from blacks being charged with more crime? Now I'm not saying that people of any race should commit real crimes (as opposed to the fabricated crimes of the prison industrial complex propagandists), but if you argue that black people are bad because of the comparison between their crime rates and those of whites, you need to take into account these disparities, the raw statistics are not going to tell you the full story by any means, indeed if we looked at the statistics of people who are incarcerated for drug crimes we could easily conclude that black people use drugs at a far higher rate than white people, but in reality they are merely incarcerated at a much higher rate, do you see?

So according to MRZ we should let niggers use drugs because otherwise they will shoot us, we should let pedos watch CP because otherwise they will rape children, what else MRZ?

Maybe we should all start practicing Islam already just so that we don't piss off ISIS?
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Race

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests