How happy would you be if niggers were extinct.

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

How happy would you be if they were extinct?

5. Joyous, Dancing in the street, martini on a lawn chair and fireworks.
43%
4. Happy enough to feel relaxed and at ease.
No votes
3. Neh, I'm neither for or against. There are upside and downsides to it that I can't say I was for or against.
29%
2. I felt they didn't deserve it. I kinda feel bad that the human race could actually revel in such barbarity.
14%
1. They contributed so much omfg mommy said I could have a pet monkey for MLK Day *cries*.
14%

Total votes : 7

I'd be sad that some weren't alive to be enslaved once again. That's... pretty much it.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

your a sad little cunt, aren't you?

it's sad that the presence of negros in this world, affects your day to day mood so much. lol

it all comes down to this basically.

your life would be as shit as it is now, regardless of wether blacks existed or not.

New2Aesthetics wrote:your a sad little cunt, aren't you?

it's sad that the presence of negros in this world, affects your day to day mood so much. lol

it all comes down to this basically.

your life would be as shit as it is now, regardless of wether blacks existed or not.
You're fucking retarded because I think you're trying to insist on my personal distastes and what that says about my character than understanding the true evil blacks are INDEPENDENT from any societal monopoly you're pointing out.

Niggers affect my day to day mood because they're subhuman genetic junkyard jungle chimps. Who have primal ape like impulses by default. The only thing that keeps them in line from their vanity hormonal primal urge to wreck shit, rape, pillage, burn and conquer us all is fear, discomfort, terror. The one thing niggers hate is discomfort. But they often get boxed in by the greater discomfort of removing discomforts, so they usually end up rolling amok in squalor if white men don't provide a system like wrestling, basketball, etc. that makes the vanity reward pleasure of being an athlete outweigh their lazy proclivity for squalor and indolence.

Adesh_Mulani wrote:All humans should exist and we are all one.
We could all be one or we can all be separate. It depends on what elements you attribute to being what connects us all together. But I believe we each have the power to terminate one another, alienate one another, and separate ourselves from one another. The perception of individuality from those people outweighs your perspective in their mind. Subjective is subjective. Abstract is abstract. Mental construct, which is produced by the individual's thoughtful rumination and reflections is nearly ever universal. Though the easier something is to esteem oneself, to value oneself is usually a path more often taken because it's a cheap way for mankind to clear their conscience of anxiety and proceed with unfettered performance and procedure towards their egotistical goals. Which mankind usually always wants.

I think man has an individualistic mindset on average to the point where they have no problem hurting, swindling, lowering others at the expense of the welfare of the collective of our species. You can esteem whatever notion that you think connects us, but I think the most of mankind would at least unconsciously disagree with it. People hold virtues in their conscious mind, but they don't primarily live by it where it usually overlaps with their biological desires and gratifications. Most people usually only live by a virtue consciously if by making it conscious it helps give people a sense of equanimity over anxieties and troubles that plague them on a conscious level.

OrgasmicHeaven69 wrote:I'd be happy if brown men no longer existed
Y?

You guys aren't very bright lol,

Once non-White don't exist, Whites will be fighting, enslaving, and genociding each other. This is simply how human nature works. Humans always want to have a ''us'' and ''them''.

Right now, non-whites is the ''other/them'' and the ''enemy'', and Whites are united, but if non-whites didn't exist, there would be nothing for Whites to be united against. you will in a world where ''White'' doesn't exist, since ''White'' race only exists because of the presence of non-white/non-European races.

It's naive to think if the whole world was White, human suffering and opression would magically cease to exist.

It's pretty obvious the entire world cannot be built to first world condition like United states. There is simply not resources enough. For rich countries to exist, poor countries must exist.

life is suffering.

I don't give a shit about blacks, nor I have anything against them.

Their presence or lack of presence doesn't affect me in the slightest.

It is sick to wish for other races to become extinct. Black people have made contributions to society and they do not deserve to be taunted with racial slurs or exterminated.

You guys aren't very bright lol,
ee or..

Once non-White don't exist, Whites will be fighting, enslaving, and genociding each other. This is simply how human nature works. Humans always want to have a ''us'' and ''them''.
Not disagreeing but some human beings are more superior than others. Simply killing off the fat of the lot will just make for human nature's course to have better looking shrapnel/ remains/ waste.

Right now, non-whites is the ''other/them'' and the ''enemy'', and Whites are united, but if non-whites didn't exist, there would be nothing for Whites to be united against. you will in a world where ''White'' doesn't exist, since ''White'' race only exists because of the presence of non-white/non-European races.
Uh no? lol. That's as arbitrary as saying that evolution/ cellular structure are only banded together because of one chosen opposing influence. United structures form together to fight against them all. Without non whites, we'd be fighting eachother, but we'd still have solidarity among the majority. Most non whites being extinct would result in more peace, and just enough conflict to keep us strong. Perfect imperfection.

It's naive to think if the whole world was White, human suffering and opression would magically cease to exist.
But not at least 50+% of it.

It's pretty obvious the entire world cannot be built to first world condition like United states. There is simply not resources enough. For rich countries to exist, poor countries must exist.
>:) I'm luckier than most.

life is suffering.
Except for those who create the clearing from altercation secured. Rising ground societally from better primal capital, and existentiarchical capital from nature's altercations with force, bullets, bombs, blades, immunity systems, destruction of most things. And we can keep it up, and keep mankind evolving. But we're stuck on humanitarian horseshit atm. And maybe, forever.

gemser wrote:It is sick to wish for other races to become extinct. Black people have made contributions to society and they do not deserve to be taunted with racial slurs or exterminated.
All those contributions could have come to pass without them. Their racial traits pile up the problems more than being a pruning property towards them.

Mankind is competitional. I hate the competition. Blacks are too confrontational and grotesque. You're a sheltered shill.

Return to Race