The deal with Niggers in Germany, is Severe Aspie lying?

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

Severe Aspie wrote:
fsdf342 wrote:
You do realize SFers are more realistic on these race issues right? They also say ethnic guys get laid, actually even more than niggers, and complain about that. They even admit that fucking asians can get laid too.


Stormfronters arent realistic because they are saying all "niggers" are dumb, without providing sufficent statistical data.


They are dumb by every metric you can think of, the smartest full-niggers are as smart as dumb whites or asians at max. Only they have different levels of discipline, which explains the variance in success.

fsdf342 wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:
Stormfronters arent realistic because they are saying all "niggers" are dumb, without providing sufficent statistical data.


They are dumb by every metric you can think of, the smartest full-niggers are as smart as dumb whites or asians at max. Only they have different levels of discipline, which explains the variance in success.


But I just provided you data which proof otherwise. What you write is totally wrong.So why are you ignoring it yu faggot?

Why are you calling them dumb when you are acting dumb yourself now? You act like you have a low IQ because you are incacabable of rational reasoning. why dont you reply to what my post? you simply cant. you have no arguments loser

incel scum wrote:severe aspie is the king of ethnik delusion


Proof me, that its delusion. You simply cant, faggot.

MiddleChild wrote:White women are fucking perverted whores


indeed :pistodouble:

the average nigger iq is 85. niggers have never invented anything. niggers still live in mud huts in 2015. niggers live in the most resource-rich continent on earth yet still starve to death. the average nigger has the intelligence of a 12 year old white kid.

Severe Aspie wrote:
incel scum wrote:severe aspie is the king of ethnik delusion


Proof me, that its delusion. You simply cant, faggot.


you claim you see niggers slaying 8+ white women daily, yet you never go outside. how can this be?
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

You are really dumb.

incel scum wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:
Proof me, that its delusion. You simply cant, faggot.


you claim you see niggers slaying 8+ white women daily, yet you never go outside. how can this be?


I never said I see "niggers" slaying 8+ white women daily. I just said that all blacks I know have normal white girlfriends.. and then 1 or 2 I knew dated very hot white women.
And that I have seen blacks with hot white girlfriends a couple of times, you faggot

Also where did I claim I never go outside?

incel scum wrote:the average nigger iq is 85. .


Proof to me that blacks in Germany have an average IQ of 85.


incel scum wrote: niggers have never invented anything.


Proof to me that "niggers" have never invented anything.


incel scum wrote:the average nigger iq is 85. niggers have never invented anything. niggers still live in mud huts in 2015. .


And whites do so as well. Indians do. Chinese do.Just in lower proportions.

incel scum wrote:severe aspie is the king of ethnik delusion


Is he lying about ethnics slaying too?

fsdf342 wrote:
incel scum wrote:severe aspie is the king of ethnik delusion


Is he lying about ethnics slaying too?


I am not lying. Its true. Look at all the post made by other members.

If you dont believe me I ll provide you evidence.

Just tell me if you want evidence.

Severe Aspie wrote:
fsdf342 wrote:
Is he lying about ethnics slaying too?


I am not lying. Its true. Look at all the post made by other members.

If you dont believe me I ll provide you evidence.

Just tell me if you want evidence.


Go ahead. I'll take the evidence.
PostThis post by Ignobilid was deleted by puanewb on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:43 pm.
Reason: Requested

Ignobilid wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:Just tell me if you want evidence.


You do realize that anecdotes and random pics aren't proof, right? That's simply confirmation bias. Non-white dudes get plenty of prime pussy I'm sure... IF they act a certain way, look a certain way and hang in certain crowds. Or if they are in the right circles, work hard and are successful.

Your average black dude in Germany does not have an edge over the average white dude. You may think he does, but it's all in your head.


I never claimed this. They dont have an edge over the average white dude.

Ignobilid wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:Just tell me if you want evidence.


You do realize that anecdotes and random pics aren't proof, right? That's simply confirmation bias. Non-white dudes get plenty of prime pussy I'm sure... IF they act a certain way, look a certain way and hang in certain crowds. Or if they are in the right circles, work hard and are successful.

Your average black dude in Germany does not have an edge over the average white dude. You may think he does, but it's all in your head. I'm not saying ethnic guys are somehow hopeless, but to say they are all instantly more successful just because they're ethnics is a ridiculous fantasy.


I never claimed this. Nobody claimed things like that.

We just said that they slay as well.. and beeing ethnic in Germany isnt a death sentence like it probably is in the US(if its true what most stormfronters here say.. i dont know maybe they are just trolling)

fsdf342 wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:
The thing is the one lives somewhere in a village, or better in Austria(a whole different country then Germany), the one lives in a big multiethnic City in Germany. Who is right? ofcourse Westphal is right.

Those who live in a big City will see blacks with normal looking white girlfriends all the time.

I even saw ugly framcel niggers with hot blonde German girls a couple of times. I coulnt believe me eyes.

All the blacks I know from my family and social circle have at least decent looking girlfriends.

Most of the people in my family go to university, study degrees like engineering, teaching etc. And they all have cute white girlfriends.

Ofcourse a low class low IQ thug nigga wouldnt do very well with middle class girls.

But those uncle tom types like Will Smith or Swag Niggaz(if middle class) do okay with women.

I even know 1 or 2 slayers who are fucking prime jbs.

I could post a pick of a black guy with 500 likes on Facebook, mostly of prime white german jbs. to show you stormfronters.. but i fear getting doxxed.


How many niggers are educated and successful? Very very few. As usual, you exaggerate things.


There's a reason his name is Severe Aspie

This guy seems to have cleverly utilized his exotic vibe and status (a wannabe rapper pretending to be a sort of celebrity somehow). A few burnt-out underground hip-hop "celebrities" from the U.S. (Rasco, Afu-Ra etc.) used to run the same game in the Czech Republic a few years ago.

Severe Aspie wrote:Proof to me that "niggers" have never invented anything.


This is easy. Name me a single thing that niggers have invented?

Being a nigger in a westernized liberal country, that has not experienced the true nature of niggers yet = slaying. It is even paradoxical to a degree you may be a jobless nigger living at the edge of poverty and you are still appealing to a certain types of women/girls more than a regular white guy.

JustTheWayYouAre wrote:This guy seems to have cleverly utilized his exotic vibe and status (a wannabe rapper pretending to be a sort of celebrity somehow). A few burnt-out underground hip-hop "celebrities" from the U.S. (Rasco, Afu-Ra etc.) used to run the same game in the Czech Republic a few years ago.



Also he has high and protrusive cheekbones. Not any black guy could slay.

Same in Germany. Ofcourse only those who are considerd above average looking by the women.

So beeing black alone isnt enough. But if you are black and have high and protusive cheekbones you are a garantueed slayer in Germany.

JustTheWayYouAre wrote:Being a nigger in a westernized liberal country, that has not experienced the true nature of niggers yet = slaying. It is even paradoxical to a degree you may be a jobless nigger living at the edge of poverty and you are still appealing to a certain types of women/girls more than a regular white guy.


If you are a nigger in a white country you are in advantage, simply due to the fact that you are "exotic" and all the propaganda spewed. If you are for instance and Indian you are probably in a disadvantage though. You see it all the time, fresh off the boat nigger with some 8/10 blonde flushin her genetics down the drain. Blackcels shouldn't exist.
Image

let's face it. Jb's and hot girls are only with niggers because of their BBC, they don't have anything else to offer.

eloxim wrote:let's face it. Jb's and hot girls are only with niggers because of their BBC, they don't have anything else to offer.


Even a regular woman doesn't feel ashamed to admit he is dating a black guy because of his BBC. One of the average looking women I know fucked with BBC and openly admitted he was doing that because of his BBC. She even has a mongrel child from one of her ONS with BBC. :roll:

MiddleChild wrote:
JustTheWayYouAre wrote:Being a nigger in a westernized liberal country, that has not experienced the true nature of niggers yet = slaying. It is even paradoxical to a degree you may be a jobless nigger living at the edge of poverty and you are still appealing to a certain types of women/girls more than a regular white guy.


If you are a nigger in a white country you are in advantage, simply due to the fact that you are "exotic" and all the propaganda spewed. If you are for instance and Indian you are probably in a disadvantage though. You see it all the time, fresh off the boat nigger with some 8/10 blonde flushin her genetics down the drain. Blackcels shouldn't exist.


this indian pua seems to do fine there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ootgkwa_uyI

MiddleChild wrote:
JustTheWayYouAre wrote:Being a nigger in a westernized liberal country, that has not experienced the true nature of niggers yet = slaying. It is even paradoxical to a degree you may be a jobless nigger living at the edge of poverty and you are still appealing to a certain types of women/girls more than a regular white guy.


If you are a nigger in a white country you are in advantage, simply due to the fact that you are "exotic" and all the propaganda spewed. If you are for instance and Indian you are probably in a disadvantage though. You see it all the time, fresh off the boat nigger with some 8/10 blonde flushin her genetics down the drain. Blackcels shouldn't exist.



"Yes blondes flushing their genetics down the drain" :mrgreen: :lol: because mulattos look so horrible.
Attachments
Rob+Evans+NYLON+Garbage+Celebrate+Annual+June+aAfojoCssI6l.jpg
Rob+Evans+NYLON+Garbage+Celebrate+Annual+June+aAfojoCssI6l.jpg (54.46 KiB) Viewed 4040 times
Michael-Ealy.jpg
Michael-Ealy.jpg (28.54 KiB) Viewed 4040 times

Severe Aspie wrote:
MiddleChild wrote:
If you are a nigger in a white country you are in advantage, simply due to the fact that you are "exotic" and all the propaganda spewed. If you are for instance and Indian you are probably in a disadvantage though. You see it all the time, fresh off the boat nigger with some 8/10 blonde flushin her genetics down the drain. Blackcels shouldn't exist.



"Yes blondes flushing their genetics down the drain" :mrgreen: :lol: because mulattos look so horrible.


Cherrypicking as fuck. Look at Brazil. Ugly as fuck, overwhelming majority of the models there are either white or the lighter types of pardos (who are generally at least 80% euro minimum).

bbc and ethnics can slay if they have 7+/10 faces. not really a suprise is it?
germany is no different than any western country...you have a nice face, you can get sex. end of story.

Image
Image

germanDream wrote:bbc and ethnics can slay if they have 7+/10 faces. not really a suprise is it?
germany is no different than any western country...you have a nice face, you can get sex. end of story.

Image


thats what i am staying stormfronters all the time. they just dont want to believe it.

good looking guys will always have sucess with girls regardless which ethnic they are. but of course being white is an advantage in a white country.

good looking white>good looking ethnic>average white>average ethnic

i live in germany as well i can confirm that some black guys with white girlfriends exists here. but its very rare.

lowtestphaggot wrote:He is right. German women love the ethnics. From niggers to arabs, turks and lebs. Even couple nights ago my ethnic friend got a girl that I wanted to bang, it sucks being white in the EU.


Looks like you missed this study
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75372
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Race

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests