Name ONE nigger invention

Anything having to do with race, including the attractiveness of races.

agriculture
pyramids
mathematics
big dicks
masculinity theory
blues/jazz music and technically rock as well. also rap music
good food

whatislife wrote:pyramids
mathematics

Good one.

wsolki wrote:
whatislife wrote:pyramids
mathematics

Good one.

egyptians hired BBC slaves and architects to design and build them. learn some history fucker.

pretty sure algebra or some shit began in like present day mesopotamia where the arabs or whatever kept black slaves and it was these slaves that basically invented the maths arabs took advantage of.

cope more bitch

Black people don't need to be reminded that they weren't as successful as Europeans and Asians broski's. It's just beating a dead horse. If you want to vent atleast take it up with the afrocentrics who actually do believe blacks invented everything.
Last edited by chronic4 on Fri May 15, 2015 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whatislife wrote:agriculture
pyramids
mathematics

big dicks
masculinity theory
good food

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Niggers haven't cultivated a single crop before white people came to Africa

About the rest - too funny to even bother commenting

whatislife wrote:
wsolki wrote:Good one.

egyptians hired BBC slaves and architects to design and build them. learn some history fucker.

pretty sure algebra or some shit began in like present day mesopotamia where the arabs or whatever kept black slaves and it was these slaves that basically invented the maths arabs took advantage of.

cope more bitch

Too obvious.

whatislife wrote:
wsolki wrote:Good one.

cope more bitch

XX century Nigger architecture:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

whatislife wrote:agriculture
pyramids
mathematics
big dicks
masculinity theory
good food

Blacks definately had an impact on the sound of music but it was mostly a collab between European settlers and African slaves. There wasn't a single place in Africa with music that sounded like anything that came out of America. You can trace gospel back to the Scottish more than you can Africa.

Blacks are so worthless they havent invented one single thing but poo-huts. Hence they have to make up lies to compete with superiour whites/asians. Just LOL @ math, HAHAHAAHA good one you fucking idiot :lol:

Do u guys realise how RETARDED blacks are? Their IQ is like 80 ffs, how could one POSSIBLE believe they ever could have made pyramids? And Im not talking about slaves lifting stones now, Im talking about figuring out how to do it to begin with lol.

Look at blacks countires today, total SHIT, they have always been shit and will always be, due to genetics.

peanut butter
twerkin
aids

meanwhile the white man(god bless em) were building castles and coliseums and skyscrapers

Ok sure, one of my favorite compositors for piano

Scott Joplin (/ˈdʒɒplɪn/; c. 1867/1868 – April 1, 1917) was an African-American composer and pianist. Joplin achieved fame for his ragtime compositions and was dubbed the "King of Ragtime Writers".[2] During his brief career, he wrote 44 original ragtime pieces, one ragtime ballet, and two operas. One of his first pieces, the "Maple Leaf Rag", became ragtime's first and most influential hit, and has been recognized as the archetypal rag.[3]

Ok sure, one of my favorite compositors for piano

Scott Joplin (/ˈdʒɒplɪn/; c. 1867/1868 – April 1, 1917) was an African-American composer and pianist. Joplin achieved fame for his ragtime compositions and was dubbed the "King of Ragtime Writers".[2] During his brief career, he wrote 44 original ragtime pieces, one ragtime ballet, and two operas. One of his first pieces, the "Maple Leaf Rag", became ragtime's first and most influential hit, and has been recognized as the archetypal rag.[3]

strongbrowbra wrote:wsolki plz plz do a tinder experiment with the guy in your sig.

What a waste of time, I can tell you the restult without doing the experiment. :D

Uhh.. eum.. hmm... well, there's—no.. errr..

wow, guess nothing comes to mind!

LoserFanboy wrote:BBC gangbangs

and that trumps all BS like architecture and medicines

didnt blacks invent fried chicken

I dont play into the white supremacist argument that blacks never made much of a civilization,because i dont fall into their premise thag civilization is a reflection of intelligence.for most of human history civilization was a ponzi pyramid scheme benefitting a few.I would rather be a hunter gatherer for sure.

there is nothing wrong with being a savage,own it.when a white nationalist knight says you didnt have civilization then own it.I am proud of ym primitive and savage heritage.its the antural way of man and nature.it was much better than the european civilization in terms of gross happiness and quality of life.

you have to remember until WW2 civilized places were hellholes for most people.

not only the physichal degeneration that comws with domestication.

that said ''niggers''(westafricans?)produced a few kingdoms and writing systems like the ghana empire,the songhai empire and other empires from the BC period in nigeria.

you can look it up you know.it was basically cushites(Punt)who created egyptian civilization and egyptians considered themselves descendants of the Sudanese.later it became a mongrelized state and fell but it was originally a black kingdom.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

Hey, black guy here.

I'm gonna drop some knowledge on you guys.

There is literally no difference between races. Science shows the genetic variation between people of different races is so slight, that if we were all dogs, we'd all be the same breed. Furthermore, there are more variations between people of the same race than people of different races. So I'm more genetically similar to my distant Irish relatives than my African ones.

Also, the difference in different civilizations also has to do with climate. Africa has a tropical climate (the worst for developing a civilization). In tropical climates, it's hard to form agriculture and cows and oxen cannot survive in that environment for very long. There is a lot of disease that plagues Africa because of the bacteria growing constantly because of the heat. Because of this, Africans couldn't develop their civilization as quickly as the Europeans. It doesn't mean they're less intelligent.

Nigerians actually have the most Masters/PHDs out of any portion of our population, and they are more black than african americans.

If you want to know anymore information about the world, just let me know. I want you guys to know about reality and not the white supremacy bullshit you've been indoctrinated in.

coreyalexander wrote:Hey, black guy here.

I'm gonna drop some knowledge on you guys.

There is literally no difference between races. Science shows the genetic variation between people of different races is so slight, that if we were all dogs, we'd all be the same breed. Furthermore, there are more variations between people of the same race than people of different races. So I'm more genetically similar to my distant Irish relatives than my African ones.

Also, the difference in different civilizations also has to do with climate. Africa has a tropical climate (the worst for developing a civilization). In tropical climates, it's hard to form agriculture and cows and oxen cannot survive in that environment for very long. There is a lot of disease that plagues Africa because of the bacteria growing constantly because of the heat. Because of this, Africans couldn't develop their civilization as quickly as the Europeans. It doesn't mean they're less intelligent.

Nigerians actually have the most Masters/PHDs out of any portion of our population, and they are more black than african americans.

If you want to know anymore information about the world, just let me know. I want you guys to know about reality and not the white supremacy bullshit you've been indoctrinated in.

You would have a point if it wasn't proven that Africans have lower IQ rates in general. There are some things you cannot argue. That's the physical superiority of Blacks but also their lower IQ rates. People seem more accepting of the former but not the latter for some reason. Africans are less intelligent. It's not just about starting civilizations. Africans are really dumb. You're talking about countries so dumb that anyone from another continent can send their products over untested and the Africans wouldn't even be able to test the product because they don't have the proper facilities or trained personel. The climate arguement does not work, Africans simply aren't good at innovation, Africans are not competitive. Hot weather has nothing to do with anything because civilization first came out of the Middle East. Do you realize how many wars Europeans went through? how many times their empires got bitch slapped and yet empire after empire arose. They went through an intellectual blackout after Rome fell, and still this did not stop Europe from being a powerful force. Africans were sitting right next to powerful cultures from the Middle East (Mesopotamia) and Europe (Greece and Rome) there is no explanation for why Africans while being in close proximity to these people were unable to aspire to be similar besides lower iqs.

At one point people are going to have to stop and realize they cannot keep blaming everything on climate conditions or slavery or any other excuse to justify why Africans have been the least successful. Africa was a gold mine in resources, Africans should have been one of the richest people on the planet. They didn't become that because they lacked the intellect to utilize their own resources for their own benefit. There is a reason why Jews are now some of the richest and most successful groups in the US academia, news sector, business sector etc and while blacks (exception of the few celebs and famous rappers, singers and b-ball players) are still in the same place. Both discriminated against heavily, both had quotas placed on them to limit their success. Yet Jews overcame it, while Blacks even with affirmative action and much support are still lagging behind the rest of Americans the newly arriving Asians as well.

Having a high rate in PhDs means little because the cirriculum is different from country to country. Poorer nations hand them over to less qualified people, or they require much less dedication to attain. You can see this in some of the poorer nations in Europe such as Albania where you can become a government official just by being a thug.

As for genetic distances. Africans are very distant to Caucasians. Out of all groups Arabs are the only ones who map close to them. I hate that science has such liberal agendas today. People only want to accept genetic differences when it uplifts another group (superiority in some aspects) it's sickening and reminds me of feminist hypocrisy. There should be no politcal correctness when it comes to science. Science should be free from such tripe.

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Race