Do you like seeing Palestinian muslims get ass kicking?

Societal problems, economics, etc.

no, i want to see the reverse, jews getting their asses kicked by the palestinians, those fucking kikes would have be killed decades ago if not for the US

I love it. Palestinians are subhumans who breed like rabbits and multiply like vermin.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":
Image

Stylite wrote:Despite all the cry-me-a-river news propaganda, do you secretly or openly like seeing muslims getting their ass kicked in Palestine?


God bless Israel
Image

fml wrote:no, i want to see the reverse, jews getting their asses kicked by the palestinians, those fucking kikes would have be killed decades ago if not for the US


Image

Israel has won a war in six days against 10 arab countries.
Image

Yes I do. Nobody tortures and kills more muslims than muslims themselves, and nobody does it more against non-muslims than muslims, and yet nobody bitches more than muslims when they're on the receiving end.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

No but I do enjoy watching the fighters ftom izzedin al qassam rape the isreali soliders and isreal attacking useless little kids as a way of redemption.

The resistance will never end
GreekBrah
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

bigfoot wrote:Yes I do. Nobody tortures and kills more muslims than muslims themselves, and nobody does it more against non-muslims than muslims, and yet nobody bitches more than muslims when they're on the receiving end.


Very well said my friend.

Muslims hate kuffar and would rape all our aryan women and enslave our boys if they could.I feel no sympathy for them.muslims were a huge threat to europe for 100s of yrs,and then these dumbass germanics let them in for work.


the crusades were simpely a reaction to muslim agression.muslims hate kuffar.get it thru your head.they are scum.

that said many palis are Christians(Greek Orthodox),David Duke claims 30 % of them are.but then again they don't cause problems.its the muslims .

I support the Greek Orthodox Christians in the ME,but they are usually being killed by muslims,not the other.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

I don't "like" Muslims getting their asses kicked, but I see it as a necessity....because Muslims tend to be violently batshit crazy. It's best to put Muslims down like a rabid dog, or treat them like a zombie plague.

When you let Muslims move into a country in large enough numbers, there will always be increased violence and social problems. Always. So fuck 'em.

Anakind wrote:I love it. Palestinians are subhumans who breed like rabbits and multiply like vermin.
They look like Nazi posters of Jews come to life.
Image

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest