I hate living in this primitive and brainwashed world

Societal problems, economics, etc.

RottenCarcass wrote:Mrz, you have no clue do you?

You're going to hell. You won't ever experience joy because you think cp is ok.

If God gets to impregnate 12 year olds I get to fap to them ^_^ I was created in the image of God, God impregnates 12 year olds, it's perfectly fine.

Fabie wrote:
mrz wrote:It's absolutely shocking to me how primitive and indoctrinated the majority of people are, like honest to god I do not think I am the same species as the majority of humanoid life forms, I think there are three sorts of humanoid life forms, the common humans which are largely drone like and primitive beyond belief, the parasites which are actually clever and sophisticated but which act only in their self interest and have evolved such that they only feed on all the other humanoids, and the ascended humanoids that are equally clever and sophisticated as the parasites but which do not feed on humanoids.

The common humans have no special abilities, everything about them is mundane, they are similar to somewhat more intelligent cattle, essentially a form of livestock, like they are completely without exceptionality, and notably they are vulnerable to the mind alteration abilities of the parasites. It is hard to determine if the common humans have any potential to perceive true reality, they may have the potential to perceive reality but then through their susceptibility to the mind alteration of the parasites they never manage to do so, or they may have no ability to perceive reality and merely have their innate insanity molded by the mind alteration abilities of the parasites.

The parasites have at least the special ability of mind and behavior alteration, they can craft fairytale worlds and disconnect the common humans from reality, or mold the innate insanity of the common humans until they fashion it such that the pseudo-reality of the common humans is the fairytale world the parasites have constructed to trap them in. The parasites use this ability to control the common humans in furtherance of their primary function, the mechanism evolution bestowed upon them to maintain life, which is the mass slave trafficking and robbery of all other humanoids, the ability to brainwash their host society such that they can feed on it without being noticed, the common humans are trapped in the fairytale world of the parasites such that they are incapable of perceiving that the parasites feed on them, indeed they perceive the parasites as their strongest advocates even. The parasites themselves are immune to their own mind and behavior altering abilities and they exist in the objective reality, but they pretend as if they are in the pseudo-reality they fashion knowing full well that it is not real.

The ascended humanoids have at least the special ability of being immune to the behavior and mind alteration abilities of the parasites, which means that they live also in objective reality (or at least to a much greater extent than the common humans do, they may actually live slightly less in reality than the parasites do, in that they may know in their hearts reality but deny it out of their humility, they do not always want to come to terms with their superiority over the common humans, whereas the parasites embrace their superiority without fail. So although they are not disconnected from reality by the parasites, they are not immune to disconnecting themselves from reality in their own denial and such, this is a distinction between them and the common humans, the common humans are disconnected by the external actions of the parasites, whereas the ascended humanoids that disconnect from reality do so from internal influence). Although the ascended humans may pretend to be in the fairytale world of the parasites, they are less inclined to do so than the parasites are, of course the common humans not even having the ability to be in objective reality due to their susceptibility to the mind alteration abilities of the parasites. Unfortunately, failing to pretend to be in the fairytale world of the parasites is often to the detriment of the ascended humanoids, they are better off when they do not reveal their immunity to the ability of the parasites, for the parasites fear them in knowing they cannot trap them in their fairytale worlds.

yes for me is the same: I have the same sensation :is absolutely shocking to me how primitive and indoctrinated the majority of people are
but the main problem is not they are indoctrinated , the main problem is that most of the ppl they are shallow primitive and evil

but you can't do anything you can't escape from this planet you must learn to live with the inferiors
the only solution for this planet is a big purge using nuclear weapons to exterminate the stupid evil masses, but again this is not possible because all the inferiors are mixed with evolved intelligent ppl in the big cities, the planet is so big if you want to exterminate all the evilness but salving the few percentage of evolved individuals : I consider it impossible now

I see how you have that impression, but there is good news. The majority of people are actually not evil! Rather, they are mindless drones that are controlled by behavior altering parasites that are evil. The common humans are extremely neutral, they cannot be evil in the same fashion as a cow cannot be evil. We only need to exterminate the parasites and modify their delusions in a benevolent fashion, we do not need to exterminate all of the common humans, once we take out and replace their C&C we can cause them to be in whichever fashion we desire.

RottenCarcass wrote:Mrz, you have no clue do you?

You're going to hell. You won't ever experience joy because you think cp is ok.

:lol:

stupid christfag.

thank you nonetheless. That's the funniest post i've read in a long while.

I've actually somewhat changed my position, I now believe that we should exterminate all of the humans.
Previous

Return to Politics