how do you feel about the islamisation of europe

Societal problems, economics, etc.

how do europe brahs feel about the islamisation of europe , will ya people make your women cover up in the name of islam , hows the refugee thing too , will they be send back or can they stay here forever ??
negroes and sand niggers taking over europe and european men have become soo much beta that their chancellor is a bull dog trash called merkel and do u also know that german defense minister is a lady ,did she ever teach you how to bend over and take it up your ass :D :D :D :lol: :lol: . liberal europe is a joke full of clowns

yes, ridiculous subhuman puppets

breivik was right all along

mvp wrote:yes, ridiculous subhuman puppets

breivik was right all along



theres about 25 million muslims and 5 million blacks in europe excluding subhuman russia , time for a gasing ! heil fuhrer

op is fucking clueless - go out into the world and see how much the West is dominating the world...so a few migrants come over? so fucking what!
PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:38 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:38 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Thonis wrote:
backagain wrote:op is fucking clueless - go out into the world and see how much the West is dominating the world...so a few migrants come over? so fucking what!


You are the clueless one. Caucasian people will soon be a minority in every single country on earth. It will be done in just 50 years. Once our parents and grandparents die off you will see just how few caucasian people are left on earth.

The new generation has less births while the "minorities" normally have multiple children.

My country is almost conquered in just 22ish years. We had 70K immigrants come in in the 90`s and those immigrants then brought in their families and had children and now their numbers have multiplied by around 4.

Now there is more than 240.000 of them just from one nation that came in my country. And since most of them are in the capital city they take up 35% of the population of the capital city.

LOL

It's over

We are witnessing the suicide of Europe. USA will follow shortly after.

White people are just commiting mass suicide, just LOL.

go out into the world and see how much the West is dominating the world

do you want islam to dominate the world?

Image

The so called "West" especially North America and West-Europe is weakened in struggle with itself. Some pissed of Neomarxists/Socialists cannot cope that their ideology/faith has failed and are now in payback mode trying to impose vicious ideas like feminism/multiculturalism on capitalist democracies. And the islamisation is absolutely favored and supported by those autoracist traitors.
Think and Exercise

I say good. White people are not reproducing and will die out anyway. Why not let Arabs take it over
Race: curry
Dick: 5.3x5.1
Skin: color of shit
Height: 5'5
Picture: you get the picture

Anal prolapse wrote:It's over

We are witnessing the suicide of Europe. USA will follow shortly after.

White people are just commiting mass suicide, just LOL.


Why will the USA follow? From my perspective in Europe, the Americas look like the only safe haven left.
Image

Anal prolapse wrote:
Papajusz wrote:There's no sandniggers in my shithole called Poland.

soon


Not as soon as you think. Polish people mentality is stormfront. We hate everything except white, catholic and heterosexual.

Papajusz wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:soon


Not as soon as you think. Polish people mentality is stormfront. We hate everything except white, catholic and heterosexual.


sounds like a great place to me , currently fapping to polish slut NATALIA STARR's porn video . need a polish mail order concubine pretty fast :) :D :D

Papajusz wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:soon


Not as soon as you think. Polish people mentality is stormfront. We hate everything except white, catholic and heterosexual.

unless it makes good kebabs :lol:

this is just evolution at works. white people are weak and deserve to die out.

zygominati wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:It's over

We are witnessing the suicide of Europe. USA will follow shortly after.

White people are just commiting mass suicide, just LOL.


Why will the USA follow? From my perspective in Europe, the Americas look like the only safe haven left.

Image

America, the place which is quite literally RULED by a nigger muslim.
Any white american trying to insult Europe like this should just be laughed out the door.

If you wanted to sound any kind of credible you would have said Russia and Eastern Europe are the last safe havens.

The world needs to stop being so politically correct and tolerant of muslims.

Just look at isis.

Why they haven't been wiped off the face of the earth by now is beyond me.

They are basically the equivalent of barbarians.

And technically they are acting within the scope of their twisted religion.

It's too bad the west and white people have lost their guts and their balls.

President obama won't even call them "islamic extremists" just to be politically correct and out of consideration for muslims.

He's a coward and a joke.
Image

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest