The disparity between objective reality vs US social reality

Societal problems, economics, etc.

In social reality in the USA:

Only pedophiles are attracted to anyone below the age of 16, 17, or 18 (depending on where you are). Anyone below these ages is at egregious risk of complications during pregnancy, and they are actually hardly even fertile to begin with, which is why their children suffer severe mental disabilities. Sinister criminals peddle poisonous concoctions that are highly dangerous and pose an egregious threat to society as we know it. Once people use these they must turn their lives over to God to cleanse themselves of the poison. People magically rape children all over again every time they look at underage porn, as well as contribute to the massive international multi billion dollar child abuse industry, that supplies porn to an assortment of primarily violent child rapists. The police are there to protect us though! Through their hard work they are reducing crime, bringing these sinister criminals to justice, and protecting society from harm! They are extremely honorable in doing this.


In objective reality:

Virtually everyone is attracted to fertile females regardless of their age, and they merely lie about this, possibly even to themselves. The people below the age of consent actually are quite probably at peak fertility, and they are at significantly less risk of complications during pregnancy than females 25+, additionally their children are cognitively superior. Groups of people on the darknet are trying to protect drug users from being abducted by the police and sent off to their slave labor camps, as well as to improve the quality of drugs and health in general, and are withstanding a constant onslaught from the slave trafficking conspiracy. Most people who use drugs don't have any significant issues from doing so, and much of the issues that exist are because of the fact that they are illegal and unregulated. Looking at underage porn is completely benign and causes absolutely no effect on the people depicted in it, the multi billion dollar child abuse industry is a complete mythology that doesn't exist and never has, the vast majority of people who look at CP never sexually abuse children as evidenced by the fact that no more than 16% of the 1% that are most likely to do so have done so, and child sex abuse rates substantially decrease when it is legal to look at CP. The police are not protecting us, although many of them are likely religiously delusional with their own propaganda, in objective reality they are essentially a criminal mafia of slave traffickers who are provably responsible for as much as 75% of all homicide, increasing the prevalence of infectious disease, increasing the prevalence of rape, increasing the child sex abuse rates, increasing the overdose rates, increasing property crime, increasing the harms of drugs in general, and so on,.

Ultimately the only explanation for why they do this is because this is highly profitable for them to do, although perhaps only their higher ups realize this and their lower ranking agents are just followers of the faith, they profit to the tune of tens of billions of dollars a year through doing this. They are religiously delusional with their own propaganda or they are sociopaths, and they should be immediately taken out of power and replaced because they are not doing good things, they are either sociopaths or they are out of their fucking minds, and they have unambiguously demonstrated that they are unfit to "protect and serve" society, in not only not protecting society but in being the primary harm to society. The only reason people don't recognize them as such is because of the massive amount of money they spend on marketing, their ability to teach their propaganda at the schools, and their mutualistic relationship with the media.

The people of the USA are disconnected from reality in a serious way. They believe in the social reality and have very little ability to make sense of objective reality. This is leading to an insane amount of badness, which they are completely oblivious to. In their social reality they are doing the right thing, but their social reality is essentially the hobbled together collection of mythos they have acquired and been indoctrinated into over the years, they are essentially religious people trying (and failing!) to make sense of objective reality through mythical stories and propaganda, and the results are about what we would expect them to be. They are more similar to how we would expect ancient people to be than what we would assume modern people would be like, but this is obfuscated because of the fact that the situation is playing out in the present time and we are immersed in the situation and it has been normalized for us so the reality of the matter isn't salient to us, we can't see it as clearly as we would be able to see it if we were externally looking at the situation from another point in time rather than immersed in it.
Last edited by mrz on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously everything that makes up social reality in the USA is essentially part of a religion. These people have not contained their religious nature to the traditional religions but rather their religious nature permeates every single aspect of their lives. They honestly have no place in affecting the policies of society, they simply don't have the cognition required to do so, they can't directly make sense of objective reality and rather they resort to essentially religious interpretations of things, for example voodoo revictimization which is obviously the mythology of religious people, or the billion dollar CP industry which is honest to god a fucking fairytale it's like one of the Greek myths to explain reality but it has no mapping to reality, like they are not looking at the situation objectively but rather they are creating a literal religious mythology around the subject and then they are basing their decisions off of their religious belief rather than off of an analysis of objective reality.

The results are not turning out well for them, they are not accomplishing their goal, like if they actually had theory of reality they would be making completely different choices than they are, but they have no theory of reality they only have social cognition and the scriptures of their social reality, like they cannot rationally affect the change they want in objective reality when they approach the problems they have through the scripture of their social reality, it's not working for them, but they have unawareness of this because it's essentially anosognosia like they are seriously like ancient people here, these are not modern people and something needs to be done about this like we honestly need to take these people out of power, we can help them by taking them out of power, it is not oppressing them to take them out of power, it is like taking a gun away from a little child, they may cry about it and think that it is unfair but ultimately we are looking out for their best interests in taking them out of power and making the right decisions for them, they don't have the ability to make the right decisions, they evolved for socialization and to form large organized groups of people with convergent beliefs, they did not evolve to actually be in objective reality.

They are very good at being in social reality, but we cannot allow people in social reality to influence policies in objective reality because it is like ancient people honestly every single thing about these people is religious in nature, their understanding of the world is derived as ancient people derived their understanding of the world, just as ancient people thought God flooded the world in a rage to explain a flood, these people think that voodoo magic is real to explain why looking at CP is bad, do you see what I'm saying? They are honestly primitive people, and I don't mean any offense to them even in saying that, but we cannot let these primitive people be in control of policy and politics, it is worse for them, it is worse for us, it is worse for the entire world other than the priestly class, the priestly class controls these people, but they are bad people they are unambiguously callous sociopaths who manipulate the religion of these people such that they rise to power and amass great amounts of capital, but it is at the expense of egregious damage to society.

mrz is a creationist kiddo fiddler
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard

It's protection from their immature mentality which means they can be easily coerced into something they don't really want.

It's what his stupid pedo brain can't understand

Icecutter101 wrote:It's protection from their immature mentality which means they can be easily coerced into something they don't really want.

It's what his stupid pedo brain can't understand

Or on the contrary, it's what his pedo brain precisely hopes for :lol:

Icecutter101 wrote:It's protection from their immature mentality which means they can be easily coerced into something they don't really want.

It's what his stupid pedo brain can't understand


This is an unsupported assertion that I notice you have mindlessly regurgitated without any evidence. In different countries the age of consent varies significantly, but in the same fashion as those born under Christianity believe in Jesus, and those born under Islam believe in Muhammed, you believe that your age of consent is reasonable and justify its correctness with an assortment of canned scriptures. Everyone has their canned scriptures. You did not put any degree of thought into coming up with that sentence you just mindlessly regurgitated it at me, and were self confident in doing so because it is the correct scripture to recite in your social reality. It was part of your acculturation, you did not actually use objective cognition to derive that utterance, rather you used your social cognition to mindlessly repeat it. You have requiesced your objective cognition in favor of your social cognition, you don't really think about things you just repeat the scriptures of your social doctrine as if they were self evident truths, your scriptures are all ipsedixitisms.

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:Image



The age of consent is 14 in Hungary and Germany. I've been in numerous countries with the age of consent 14. Your laws against fucking 14 year olds are immoral in objective reality, but because they are moral in your social reality you think that they are, because you have honestly a cognitive deficit that prevents you from observing objective reality, and anosognosia to your deficit. You are like a devout keeper of the faith who stones to death a man for having worked a bit on Sunday, in your social reality that is an acceptable thing to do and even a required and honorable thing to do dictated by God. In objective reality you are psychotic and you must be taken out of power before you harm any more people in the name of your social scripture.

An example of people in a different social reality than you celebrating that they lowered their age of consent to 14

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/peru-lowers ... ent-to-14/

Peru's Congress has voted overwhelmingly to lower the age to 14 for participating in consensual sex



One supporter of the measure, lawmaker Raul Castro, said the law will bring Peru in line with "the progress and development of a modern society."

"There are young people who get pregnant but they don't go to health centers, fearing that their partners will be arrested and charged," he said.


Do you see how malleable social reality is? Do you see how easily your scriptures are replaced with the scriptures of competing faiths? Your Social Doctrine has the scripture:

"It's protection from their immature mentality which means they can be easily coerced into something they don't really want."

But what about the scripture that

"There are young people who get pregnant but they don't go to health centers, fearing that their partners will be arrested and charged"

We could just as easily mindlessly repeat that with the age of consent at 14 as you mindlessly repeat your scripture in support of it being 16. The only reason you repeat your scripture instead of that scripture is because you were born in a social reality that uses the scripture you repeat. It's just like those born under a religious faith repeat the scripture of their faith and reject the scriptures of other faiths.

I want to abolish religious law and have laws that are actually reasonable, and my perception is that it is fine to fuck JBs with consent. If JBs don't want to have sex they will not consent to it, they are not little children.

Humanity is just a very flawed species plain and simple. This should be proven beyond a doubt at this point.

I am really not sure if any of this can ever be solved without humanity being transcended.

I don't think the answer is better mind manipulation strategies.

The problem is the minds themselves.

It is unknown at this point what the exact nature of the parasites are and what exactly their operation is although it is clear that something is not right. But the understanding in full total detail eludes discovery.

There are many varying paranoid unsubstantiated speculative opinions on the matter but nothing especially conclusive and illuminating.

What their exact end goal is and why they do this, I do not know for sure.

I know though that humanity itself is the problem, not them.

It would be nice to pursue understanding at a much deeper level but unfortunately this may never be realized, as the human race is beset by barriers on all sides, both from within and from without.

It is a very troubling situation.
Ghost

Image

Icecutter101 wrote:It's protection from their immature mentality which means they can be easily coerced into something they don't really want.

It's what his stupid pedo brain can't understand


So why does Germany, Hungary and many other European (and non-european) countries deem it o.k to have age of consent below 15?

According to your muckspewing their too immature to consent, right?

Are 14yo German girls cognitively superior to say 14yo British girls?

You seem to believe that girls go through some magical cognizance at, or days before [insert high age of consent of your country here].

You may as well point out to a Christian that the people in the Middle East believe Muhammed is the final prophet of God.

Mewtant wrote:
Icecutter101 wrote:It's protection from their immature mentality which means they can be easily coerced into something they don't really want.

It's what his stupid pedo brain can't understand


So why does Germany, Hungary and many other European (and non-european) countries deem it o.k to have age of consent below 15?

According to your muckspewing their too immature to consent, right?

Are 14yo German girls cognitively superior to say 14yo British girls?

You seem to believe that girls go through some magical cognizance at, or days before [insert high age of consent of your country here].

Every time I come across your post I cannot help but notice the fair maiden in your sig, her beauty is blessed by an Angel, her soul looks innocent and pure, worthy of admiration

Give me her name, such a maiden is of the heaven
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:
Mewtant wrote:
So why does Germany, Hungary and many other European (and non-european) countries deem it o.k to have age of consent below 15?

According to your muckspewing their too immature to consent, right?

Are 14yo German girls cognitively superior to say 14yo British girls?

You seem to believe that girls go through some magical cognizance at, or days before [insert high age of consent of your country here].

Every time I come across your post I cannot help but notice the fair maiden in your sig, her beauty is blessed by an Angel, her soul looks innocent and pure, worthy of admiration

Give me her name, such a maiden is of the heaven



Its Masha Babko. She made cheese pizza.

mrz wrote:You may as well point out to a Christian that the people in the Middle East believe Muhammed is the final prophet of God.


Explain to the Christian nutcases that the craziness behind islamists of the Charlie Hebdo attack is no similar to their genocide on people that look at saucy naughty pictures of adolescent maidens. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting

They both want people dead for looking at or creating pictures.

In one case religious extremists were upset that their system of magical beliefs and mythologies was made a mockery of. In the other case Islamic terrorists shot a bunch of people because they were upset about cartoons.

A quick reminder about the CP religion:

1. They literally believe in voodoo magic, which is a religious delusion

2. They've created a mythology about a menacing multi billion dollar child abuse industry, which is like a Greek Myth

3. Their beliefs are contradicted by the scientific consensus, but they ignore this because it is against their religion

4. Their research is typically not peer reviewed, internally distributed, and egregiously methodologically flawed, like the anti vaccination movement

5. As soon as one of their pieces of fraud is revealed, they just change the details and keep going like nothing ever happened

They are extremely honorable protecting children from magic that isn't real, in combat of a mythological organization that doesn't actually exist, in furtherance of an objective that the totality of scientific evidence shows they are working against, which they support the legitimacy of with their fraudulent internally distributed research.

It's such a shame that the supreme court ever illegally interpreted the constitution to allow them to have their moral panic. I wonder how many of them even still believe in it, like to actually believe in their shit at this point you would absolutely need to be religious, because it is literally an entire religious belief system that has no mapping to objective reality, and indeed which is refuted by science.

In their quest to save the children they have led to substantially increased child sex abuse rates in objective reality. At least they protected children from being raped all over again with magic though!

mrz wrote:In one case religious extremists were upset that their system of magical beliefs and mythologies was made a mockery of. In the other case Islamic terrorists shot a bunch of people because they were upset about cartoons.

A quick reminder about the CP religion:

1. They literally believe in voodoo magic, which is a religious delusion

2. They've created a mythology about a menacing multi billion dollar child abuse industry, which is like a Greek Myth

3. Their beliefs are contradicted by the scientific consensus, but they ignore this because it is against their religion

4. Their research is typically not peer reviewed, internally distributed, and egregiously methodologically flawed, like the anti vaccination movement

5. As soon as one of their pieces of fraud is revealed, they just change the details and keep going like nothing ever happened

They are extremely honorable protecting children from magic that isn't real, in combat of a mythological organization that doesn't actually exist, in furtherance of an objective that the totality of scientific evidence shows they are working against, which they support the legitimacy of with their fraudulent internally distributed research.

It's such a shame that the supreme court ever illegally interpreted the constitution to allow them to have their moral panic. I wonder how many of them even still believe in it, like to actually believe in their shit at this point you would absolutely need to be religious, because it is literally an entire religious belief system that has no mapping to objective reality, and indeed which is refuted by science.

In their quest to save the children they have led to substantially increased child sex abuse rates in objective reality. At least they protected children from being raped all over again with magic though!



They have faulty perceptions.

All chemical messengers in the brain have immense interconnectivity. Their function relies on a system of checks and balances during each moment of life. If one part of the system fails, others can’t do their job properly. Moral Panic disorder, or panic disorder, is just one of many physical and psychological illnesses that are believed to be influenced by the complex interacting of neurotransmitters.

Biogenic amine neurotransmitters have been studied the longest and are probably the best understood in terms of their relationship to psychological disturbances such as faulty perception. Here are just a few noteworthy ones:


Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is a major inhibitory neurotransmitter that acts through a negative feedback system to block the transmission of a signal from one cell to another. It is important for balancing the excitation in the brain. Benzodiazepines (anti-anxiety drugs) work on the GABA receptors of the brain, inducing a state of relaxation.

Cholecystokinin (CCK), a fairly new discovery, is a peptide that has received a lot of attention in the last decade. It is believed that CCK increases relaxation inducing GABA while decreasing dopamine. Studies have linked CCK with anxiety and panic attacks in people with panic disorder.
Last edited by Mewtant on Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mewtant wrote:
RoidsAndTats wrote:Image


You 'mirin her?


indeed. i wish i wasnt high inhib to see her in motion :(

The issue is that they have zero theory of reality and try to fill it in with their theory of mind, they have no objective cognition they only have social cognition, so long as their religion is real in their social reality they are evidence resistant to the fact that it doesn't map to objective reality, they cannot perceive objective reality they can only perceive their social reality, and in their social reality they are really actually waging combat against a multi billion dollar child sex abuse industry that has mastered the esoteric art of voodoo magic.

RoidsAndTats wrote:Image


Ephemeral beautiful one

Fall to my embrace

For that is my decision

Heaven forbid you go to Tor and look at pictures of her when she was 14 in porn! My God that would support the billion dollar CP industry...somehow. Also she will writhe in pain at being magically raped all over again, even though I heard she actually said she didn't even give a fuck about being in porn at that age (don't have a source for this but someone in IRC said it and he would likely know). Also your demand for the images will undoubtedly cause others to produce more.....except for the fact that actually when CP is illegal to view it just motivates the millions of people who look at it to produce it as well because why the fuck not? Why should you risk getting pwnt looking at pictures of JB twats others produced if you can just produce such pictures yourself by running your own fake webcam feeds? It makes absolutely no difference, like there is legitimately zero reason to not do it, being pwnt for CP or being pwnt for producing it really ultimately makes no difference to you.....but let's keep reciting supply and demand rhetoric, even though it is completely unsubstantiated and doesn't map to the situation in reality.

Seriously someone needs to do something about the fact that the equivalent of the anti vaccination movement has risen to a position in which they get to make policy and distribute their fraudulent religious scriptures far and wide through the media, they are honestly leading to substantially increased child sex abuse rates, they are not protecting children, what they are doing is equivalent to protecting 200 children a year from vaccine injuries while letting millions die from preventable infectious disease, honestly they are the anti vaccination movement on steroids, their belief system is based on nothing but a mountain of fraud and delusions, their social reality needs to be destroyed or at least made into a fringe movement rather than in a position of authority over the general social reality of the masses.

mrz wrote:Heaven forbid you go to Tor and look at pictures of her when she was 14 in porn! My God that would support the billion dollar CP industry...somehow. Also she will writhe in pain at being magically raped all over again, even though I heard she actually said she didn't even give a fuck about being in porn at that age (don't have a source for this but someone in IRC said it and he would likely know). Also your demand for the images will undoubtedly cause others to produce more.....except for the fact that actually when CP is illegal to view it just motivates the millions of people who look at it to produce it as well because why the fuck not? Why should you risk getting pwnt looking at pictures of JB twats others produced if you can just produce such pictures yourself by running your own fake webcam feeds? It makes absolutely no difference, like there is legitimately zero reason to not do it, being pwnt for CP or being pwnt for producing it really ultimately makes no difference to you.....but let's keep reciting supply and demand rhetoric, even though it is completely unsubstantiated and doesn't map to the situation in reality.

Seriously someone needs to do something about the fact that the equivalent of the anti vaccination movement has risen to a position in which they get to make policy and distribute their fraudulent religious scriptures far and wide through the media, they are honestly leading to substantially increased child sex abuse rates, they are not protecting children, what they are doing is equivalent to protecting 200 children a year from vaccine injuries while letting millions die from preventable infectious disease, honestly they are the anti vaccination movement on steroids, their belief system is based on nothing but a mountain of fraud and delusions, their social reality needs to be destroyed or at least made into a fringe movement rather than in a position of authority over the general social reality of the masses.



People still cling to their brain disorder that looking at a picture magically creates demand for the content of that picture. I was just watching a Steve Wilko video on youtube about a cp offender and the public messages on youtube were typically: "its people like this scumbag that created children to be abused"

another one. (he doesn't realize that cp is free 99.4% of the time and mostly available through P2p, not payed websites which he seems to think is the only place people go.)

Code: Select all
Looking at it and downloading it most likely gives revenue to that website, and if not, it still supports it and encourages them to make more, and thus, abuse more children.



If I look at pictures of say Belgium beer, does production of Belgium beer suddenly spike across the globe? Nope. Not even if 10'000 people today across the net looked at pictures of Belgium beer.

Seriously people are so fucking stupid they can't even be argued with.

Even the paid websites that used to exist hardly ever actually produced CP or contributed to the producers of CP, they mostly got shit off P2P networks and sold it to retards. The only non-trivial example I can even think of was LS and BD and they just produced softcore pictures of JBs with their consent and their parents consent as well, because it wasn't considered to matter in the Ukraine they did not have the sex hysteria of the USA. All the other examples were extremely small scale involving a handful of people, in some cases also consensual shit with JBs too, abusive commercial CP is very rare, even in cases like that one with Daisies Destruction I read more about it and it was hardly even commercial CP, the media made it seem like it was but really he was funded by like a handful of people, like yeah I guess that is commercial CP but it is hardly the perception the media tried to paint. The media is egregiously in bed with the prison industrial complex they do nothing but spread their propaganda.

These people are honestly fundamentally disconnected from reality, and I hope that we hold the agencies responsible for enforcing these laws, who have absolute inability to not know that they are full of fucking shit, accountable for allowing this moral panic to continue based on bullshit that they know is not true, just as the DEA should be tried for crimes against humanity for perpetuating the war on drugs, the LE involved with the CP moral panic should also be brought to justice for allowing the child sex abuse rates to increase so they could keep their jobs ruining the lives of people for supporting a multi billion dollar industry that they know doesn't exist, essentially the entire government of the USA should be violently overthrown and many of the politicians and LE should face courts for crimes against humanity, they are honestly war criminals, they will be remembered as Nazis once they are overthrown and people are introduced to reality, as someone in objective reality rather than in the fraudulent propaganda they have constructed, I just want to clearly state that my intent is to see every single person responsible for this crime against humanity executed for their role in it, the prison industrial complex needs to be abolished, and the people who orchestrated this mass slave trafficking conspiracy need bullets in their heads for their crimes, I would compare them to the Nazis honestly, they just have a lower body count, but they are still responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths from their war on drugs, honestly the USA is a country that commits war crimes against its own people, they just disguise their holocaust with their propaganda which they distribute through the media, and the media agents complicit in their crimes need bullets in their heads as well, this entire conspiracy is a cancer and every cell of it that is not religiously delusional needs to be executed and brought out of this world as soon as possible.

The religiously delusional ones need at least to be fired, they are incompetent to have any degree of power, they allowed crimes against humanity to take place and were complicit in them and contributed to them, the only reason why we shouldn't kill them as well is because they had no ability to do anything else due to their neurology being primitive in nature, they are a less evolved form of life that has only social cognition and no objective cognition, and they did what their social cognition compelled them to do, but any of them that have objective cognition need to be executed.

The masses are just as much of a threat as the parasites.

So long as they exist they will always bring the whole of humanity down to their lowest common denominator.

Any attempted evolution will always be stopped by them.

Whatever minority of potential exists is snuffed out by a majority of incompetence.

It's like when a spacecraft goes to outer space, it must first achieve escape velocity to break free of the planets gravity well. Otherwise it will simply get dragged back to the surface before it reaches space.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_velocity

The masses are like a gravity well which holds all of humanity to the same body.

You can attempt to achieve escape velocity but they almost always exert their force to ensure that you never break the atomsphere and discover what lies beyond it.

I doubt they have much sapience though, primarily they do as they are programmed to. We should not overly concern ourselves with the common humans, rather we should focus on destroying their priestly class. The common humans behave and believe as they do because they've been indoctrinated into the religion of their priests. Fundamentally they are religious in nature, with striking deficiencies in their theory of reality. They have little objective cognition, they evolved to significantly favor theory of mind and social cognition, and they try to construct their reality model with these rather than theory of reality and objective cognition. They hardly even exist in the same reality as we do, they are trapped into their social realities and have essentially no ability to break out of them into objective reality. It is irrelevant to them if their social constructs are mappable to objective reality, they are isolated into social reality. Trying to sway the common humans with evidence is a fools errand, they are extremely resistant to evidence in support of objective reality when objective reality is at odds with their social reality. They cannot perceive anything other than their social reality, so of course they will be evidence resistant to anything that attempts to sway them from it.

Most of their utterances are the repetition of propaganda they've been exposed to through the media. They essentially unthinkingly recite the Holy Scripture of their social reality. It's egregiously discrepant from objective reality, but this is irrelevant to them as they live nearly exclusively in social reality. They are essentially a separate species, they evolved to have convergent beliefs and to spread information throughout their tribes via socialization. Their perception of reality is through the Social Doctrine of their tribes, they care only of being correct in their social reality, they do not care if their social reality maps to objective reality. They will at best laugh at and mock those who are incorrect in their social reality, even if the incorrectness in social reality is due to correctness in objective reality. At worst they will stone them for heresy against the Holy Social Doctrine. To the extent they can perceive objective reality it is only through the distorting lens of their social realities.

This trait of the common humans has been exploited by callous cognitively superior sociopaths. The slave trafficking parasites have constructed a decentralized body of religious scripture, which they disseminate through the media repetitiously in fragments at a time. They also proselytize their faith via trojaning it into entertainment, fashioning propaganda pamphlets and websites and such, teaching it formally through the government schools, and so on. However, typically only the priestly class acquires erudition in the doctrine. The parasites did not present their abomination as a religion, rather they presented it as informing the common humans of the state of reality. They did not even collate their scriptures into a single Holy Book, I consider this a defining and modern characteristic of their religion. The classical religions typically have a set of scriptures in the form of canonized books that are collated into a larger Holy Book or set of Holy Books. In contrast, the scriptures of the slave traffickers are typically extremely decentralized and oftentimes fragmented into small pieces, they are usually not even explicitly associated with one another. The parasites even used many of the techniques of traditional religion, for example they make heavy use of verbal signals of honesty whilst lying ("The Truth About Drugs!").

Via the promulgation of their 'crypto-scriptures' the parasites have indoctrinated the masses into their religion without them even realizing they had come to accept a faith. The common humans think they know reality, but they only know the scriptures of the religion of the slave traffickers. The parasites constructed this religion such that it would justify mass slavery that benefits them, it provides a facade of legitimacy that covers their slave trafficking. The common humans do not even perceive the slave trafficking conspiracy, they view it through the lens of the social reality of the adherents of the faith of the slave traffickers, and therefore they are oblivious to it simultaneously with perceiving it.

mrz wrote:I doubt they have much sapience though, primarily they do as they are programmed to. We should not overly concern ourselves with the common humans, rather we should focus on destroying their priestly class. The common humans behave and believe as they do because they've been indoctrinated into the religion of their priests. Fundamentally they are religious in nature, with striking deficiencies in their theory of reality. They have little objective cognition, they evolved to significantly favor theory of mind and social cognition, and they try to construct their reality model with these rather than theory of reality and objective cognition. They hardly even exist in the same reality as we do, they are trapped into their social realities and have essentially no ability to break out of them into objective reality. It is irrelevant to them if their social constructs are mappable to objective reality, they are isolated into social reality. Trying to sway the common humans with evidence is a fools errand, they are extremely resistant to evidence in support of objective reality when objective reality is at odds with their social reality. They cannot perceive anything other than their social reality, so of course they will be evidence resistant to anything that attempts to sway them from it.

Most of their utterances are the repetition of propaganda they've been exposed to through the media. They essentially unthinkingly recite the Holy Scripture of their social reality. It's egregiously discrepant from objective reality, but this is irrelevant to them as they live nearly exclusively in social reality. They are essentially a separate species, they evolved to have convergent beliefs and to spread information throughout their tribes via socialization. Their perception of reality is through the Social Doctrine of their tribes, they care only of being correct in their social reality, they do not care if their social reality maps to objective reality. They will at best laugh at and mock those who are incorrect in their social reality, even if the incorrectness in social reality is due to correctness in objective reality. At worst they will stone them for heresy against the Holy Social Doctrine. To the extent they can perceive objective reality it is only through the distorting lens of their social realities.

This trait of the common humans has been exploited by callous cognitively superior sociopaths. The slave trafficking parasites have constructed a decentralized body of religious scripture, which they disseminate through the media repetitiously in fragments at a time. They also proselytize their faith via trojaning it into entertainment, fashioning propaganda pamphlets and websites and such, teaching it formally through the government schools, and so on. However, typically only the priestly class acquires erudition in the doctrine. The parasites did not present their abomination as a religion, rather they presented it as informing the common humans of the state of reality. They did not even collate their scriptures into a single Holy Book, I consider this a defining and modern characteristic of their religion. The classical religions typically have a set of scriptures in the form of canonized books that are collated into a larger Holy Book or set of Holy Books. In contrast, the scriptures of the slave traffickers are typically extremely decentralized and oftentimes fragmented into small pieces, they are usually not even explicitly associated with one another. The parasites even used many of the techniques of traditional religion, for example they make heavy use of verbal signals of honesty whilst lying ("The Truth About Drugs!").

Via the promulgation of their 'crypto-scriptures' the parasites have indoctrinated the masses into their religion without them even realizing they had come to accept a faith. The common humans think they know reality, but they only know the scriptures of the religion of the slave traffickers. The parasites constructed this religion such that it would justify mass slavery that benefits them, it provides a facade of legitimacy that covers their slave trafficking. The common humans do not even perceive the slave trafficking conspiracy, they view it through the lens of the social reality of the adherents of the faith of the slave traffickers, and therefore they are oblivious to it simultaneously with perceiving it.



Its basically 'Beta' behaviour isn't it - that they'll do what ever their masters/overlords, or 'Priests' instruct them to do. Betas are second-in-command to Priests. This social effort from Beta's will help them build alliances within the group of likeminded Beta sapiens; the common humans as you say. They fail to accept, however, to recognize they follow orders of lying, scheming sociopaths who hold Priestly positions. Common sapiens are easily-programmed Nazi foot soldiers and are dangerously mad.

Commons are lower functioning primates and are closer to chimps. They have flawed reasoning skills and schizophrenic personality disorder. Common symptoms of schizophrenia include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking. Possible environmental factors include being raised in a city and poor nutrition during pregnancy. This confirms why its more common in lower class people than higher class persons. This is why they role play as Betas that are like stuck records and will violently lash out if you try to question their reasoning.

Cortical dopaminergic innervation among humans, chimpanzees.

The involvement of DA in cognitive processes that invoke the prefrontal cortex is well-documented in humans and other species (Brozoski et al., 1979; Sawaguchi and Goldman-Rakic, 1991; Kulisevsky 2000; Winterer and Weinberger, 2004). Functions that rely on DAergic input include working memory, language comprehension, reasoning, and overall intelligence (Boshes and Arbit, 1970; Sawaguchi and Goldman-Rakic, 1991; Arnsten et al., 1995; Goldman-Rakic, 1998; Dreher and Burnod, 2002; Nieoullon, 2002). There is also considerable evidence indicating that DA plays a significant role in a number of neuropsychiatric disorders presenting with cognitive deficits that appear to be exclusive to humans, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and schizophrenia (Akil et al., 1999; Ciliax et al., 1999; Venator et al., 1999; Sutoo et al., 2001; Winterer and Weinberger, 2004). For these reasons, it has been proposed that the human neocortex might have an expanded and denser cortical DA innervation compared with other species (Previc, 1999), making it a candidate neural substrate for modification by natural selection in the evolution of human cognitive specializations.

Beta chimps (primates) have been studied and show a lack of Cholecystokinin (CCK) also, which lower levels of can form panic attacks. Not unlike persons suspect to moral panics.
Next

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest