Women should not be liberal if they care about genetics only

Societal problems, economics, etc.

THIS BEHAVIOR BY WOMEN IS ACTUALLY BRILLIANT

BECAUSE THEY ARE EFFECTIVELY PLAYING TWO SIDES OF THE FENCE

THEY ARE BEING COMPLETELY PRACTICAL AND EFFICIENT AND RUTHLESS

IN ORDER WORDS THEY HAVE NO MORAL CONSTRAINTS WHATSOEVER AND JUST DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SUCCEED

BUT THEN THEY ALSO HAVE A SIMULTANEOUS MORAL FRONT AND MORAL SUPERIORITY SO THAT PEOPLE TREAT THEM WELL AND DON'T TRY TO PULL THE SAME KIND OF VICIOUS RUTHLESS PLAY TO WIN BEHAVIOR ON THEM THAT THEY DO TO THEM

AND SO THAT THEY HAVE NO SOCIAL STIGMA OR SOCIAL CONSEQUENCES

THIS IS WHILE BASICALLY BEHAVING LIKE TOTAL SOCIOPATHS AND PSYCHOPATHS IN REALITY

ALL THEIR ACTIONS ARE COVERED WITH A MORAL HALO EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE REALLY JUST AMORAL AND SELF SERVING

AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF WOMEN ARE EXTREMELY GOOD AT MAINTAINING THIS DELUSION THEMSELVES SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE A CLEAN CONSCIENCE AND STATE OF MIND EVEN WHILE BASICALLY BEING TOTAL SOCIOPATHS

THEY ARE GENERALLY NOT NEGATIVELY AFFECTED BY THE WEIGHT OF THEIR ACTIONS

THEY DON'T SUFFER NEGATIVE MENTAL CONSEQUENCES FROM THEIR BAD BEHAVIOR

MEN ARE AT A HUGE DISADVANTAGE HERE BECAUSE MANY MALES DO NOT SHARE THIS TRAIT AND ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE COMPASSIONATE AND GUIDED BY PRINCIPLES AND HONOR AND DIGNITY AND RIGHT AND WRONG

THEY ARE MUCH MORE HONORABLE ON AVERAGE

THIS IS ACTUALLY A DISADVANTAGE FOR THEM IN REGARDS TO FEMALES, BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE GAME THAT FEMALES ARE PLAYING AND THEY ARE COMPLETELY OUTMATCHED

FEMALES ARE ACTUALLY MUCH SUPERIOR TO MALES IN THIS REGARD

FEMALES ARE EXTREMELY GOOD AT BEING COMPLETELY PRACTICAL AND RUTHLESS WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY HOLDING MORAL SUPERIORITY

I DON'T EVEN THINK THEY DO IT CONSCIOUSLY OR INTENTIONALLY OR ARE EVEN AWARE OF IT

IT'S JUST A NATURAL TALENT FOR THEM

^^ Very legit.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Eugenicist, you're a subhuman incel. Also, fuck you.
Why?

I'm telling people to exterminate subhuman incels. Lol. You wouldn't think I'd ascribe to a set of principles that would kill myself would you? In of what you see itself, you should gather I am not a ICS - Involuntary Celibate Subhuman. But you might be, and projecting your shit onto me for actually creating one of the most insightful posts on this forum. BIATCH. :uzi:

You want to fuck me? But you just used involuntarily celibate as an insult, now you want to make me non-celibate?

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

"A prevention of the faculty and opportunity to procreate on the part of the physically degenerate and mentally sick, over the period of only six hundred years, would not only free humanity from an immeasurable misfortune, but would lead to a recovery which today seems scarcely conceivable."
― Adolf Hitler

"The way of nature has always been to slay the hindmost, and there is still no other way, unless we can prevent those who would become the hindmost being born. It is in the sterilization of failures, and not in the selection of successes for breeding, that the possibility of an improvement of the human stock lies."
― H. G. Wells

"It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles are enough."
― U.S. Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., Buck v. Bell, 1927

Post your pics Eugenicist. We want to contemplate your superior genetics.

ihateallwomen wrote:Post your pics Eugenicist. We want to contemplate your superior genetics.
I'm still bewildered and hypothesizing if that was the real reason why he said I was incel, as opposed to him just fucking around. Where do you all get this impression I'm incel lmfao. It could just be a bid to get me to post pics, which I plan to. But now Idk.

Can I see your pics? I wonder what the reason that you hate all women is.

phimosisofthemind wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmbW_59_nK8
What about the singing of the songs about marrying the flat nosed subhuman gorilla featured non white genetic junkyards... When I go on the street, I catch myself thinking that that's the new fashion style in America. Why else would people walk around with that style of choice, why? I just don't see any songs about it. What gives. :?

Eugenicist wrote:Can I see your pics? I wonder what the reason that you hate all women is.

I got treated like shit by women (including my mom who is a feminist) my whole life for being ugly and low-T. I don't claim to be a non-incel so I don't see a reason why I should post my pics here. If you have superior genetics, prove it.

Eugenicist is a coping incel.

I'm ethnic and 10x better than you.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Eugenicist is a coping incel.

I'm ethnic and 10x better than you.
I'm not coping anything. I see reality for what it is. Why is Chad called Chad? And why are you an incel? Because white master race. And yes non whites can be quasi chad, but it's only because white guys are in scarcity. If white guys really pondered everything past their libido, factored in everything, they'd see race mixing as a detriment. Look at you retard, you're an ethnic and now you're on sluthate angered about your 2 inch brown nub.

It's just that women are easily misguided. They go by what feels good. Mentally they posit their belief system on what gives them a sense of accomplishment/ good feelings. But women are innately wired mentally to breed out undesirable weaklings. People who are not ideal for the human race on a primal level. It's hard wired.

It's like a fucking shark going vegan. They're so insensible about virtue that they can't possibly see it's an uphill battle with the human race. Imagine what goes through a girl's mind, who is innately snarky, snooty and sneaky who works at mental health hospitals or some shit like that. They'll immediately opt out of any conversation with a corky eyed fat black kid. But they just sit there, out of pure willpower out of a desperate hope that she can be a good person. But that will all be outweighed by her going clubbing with Chad Bradley, Trevor Harris, and Connor Tanner. The Chads. If being a virtuous person were truly what women wanted it wouldn't take willpower.

Society should be brought up through value, not virtue. People are sleepwalking when they are doing things for the sake of virtue, completely oblivious to how value or selfish oriented it really is. Therea re moments of perceived selflessness and empathy... but ultimately it's always won out. And the motivation for appearing virtuous can be for getting bitches, getting riches, getting positions, or any underlying ambition.

But they're too blind to see that we live in a value world, not a virtue world. Women are really fucking retarded. They can't see that they judge everything by value, but since they're more guided by their feelings than trying to have a clinical systematic introspection/ rumination, they'll just fit with the scene.

I was never influenced by the white guilt. The achievements whites have far outweigh the value of hurting poor innocent monkey people. In fact because of those achievements, we gave birth to more of them, we created lives not stole them. But the liberal media is selective of what facts they want to insist on to control the common conscious thought process. But still, I can't believe are so easily swayed by this genetic junkyard bullshit. HOW THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE THIS FUCKING DUMB.

What ethnicity are you?

Asian and you're a yellow platefaced cockroach. Hard to outweigh that fact with a small penis, low dimorphism, height, etc. but can you?

Mexican, same shit as Asian only more brown and scruffier I guess. Getting raped by spanish can give you at least a speckle of value, if they weren't ugly.

Arab/ Indian. Look at the forum if you want an objective take.

Blacks. Everyone of their features look like black potatoes. They can have height/ dick size. Some value. But overall a lot of elements really take from that. And only 20% of black males have the frame to really compensate for the monkey face, the shit hair, the smell, etc.

ihateallwomen wrote:
Eugenicist wrote:Can I see your pics? I wonder what the reason that you hate all women is.

I got treated like shit by women (including my mom who is a feminist) my whole life for being ugly and low-T. I don't claim to be a non-incel so I don't see a reason why I should post my pics here. If you have superior genetics, prove it.
You should post your pics here so that you can know the truth about yourself. So many people go on journies/ climb mountains go to any length to find themselves. Why shouldn't you?

ihateallwomen wrote:Thanks but I already found myself.
How man?

^ Through life experience. Your value as a person depends on external factors, on how other people treat you. If other people don't give you value, it means you have none. The same principle applies to objects. Everything that is desired (for whatever reason) has high value.

ihateallwomen wrote:^ Through life experience. Your value as a person depends on external factors, on how other people treat you. If other people don't give you value, it means you have none. The same principle applies to objects. Everything that is desired (for whatever reason) has high value.
I'd say that's true at least when it comes to human perception. Human perception is a great position placer and often we seek to believe ourselves only of value when we are perceived as of value by people.

External factors are the key indeed. For most sane perceptions. But this only applies to perceptions. If you have an old beat up jeep, that can ride well in a desert, it may be valued less than a new mercedes. But the Jeep has more applicance. Same as a rock vs a diamond ring.

There are applications like some big fat lard ass guy could probabl beat the shit out of a chad but because he's not hot, he doesn't get the prize. If we went by power alone, not by an emotional state of idealness, we'd probably have a different hierarchy altogether. What people value does not always denote one thing's usefulness or applicance. But the value of being perceived as valuable can often also outweigh the usefulness and applicance depending on the circumstances.
Previous

Return to Politics