Syrian terrorist shoot syrian soldiers

Societal problems, economics, etc.

i allwayes lold at arabs

they are legit the dumbest race on the planet. fighting with each other like retards. blowing themeselves every day

just fuckin lol

to think that most of those guys are slayer material and could live a really good life in the west. and yet those retards prefer shooting each other and die for nothing

fucking retarded idiots. lol lol and gain LOL
lol this is norwood cemetery/why allwayes me

Pure Genetic Shit wrote:Imagine being there kneeling on the ground just knowing you're about to die. At least it's a pretty quick death. There are worse ways to die. It's the anticipation and the waiting that would suck.

imagine living in a world when you cant get it up and will probably never get laid again and have a family. and heaving to breath and suffer for every second of your life

Fuck that's disgusting, why did I watch that. I was grossed out for weeks after seeing the chainsaw beheading vid.

the anticolez wrote:Fuck that's disgusting, why did I watch that. I was grossed out for weeks after seeing the chainsaw beheading vid.

your a low t faggot

pussyintimidated wrote:your a low t faggot

Doesn't have anything to do with T you retard

\

Doesn't have anything to do with T you retard

go watch holywood movies when the good guys (aka 8+ guys) allwayes wins

pussyintimidated wrote:\

go watch holywood movies when the good guys (aka 8+ guys) allwayes wins

go back to your 3rd world hellhole and live in fear every day i guess.

go back to your 3rd world hellhole and live in fear every day i guess.

i dont live in any war zone and israel is alot safer then america when niggas robbing you on the street every day and has the biggest amount of shooters/serial killers in the world

pussyintimidated wrote:i dont live in any war zone and israel is alot safer then america when niggas robbing you on the street every day and has the biggest amount of shooters/serial killers in the world

America is also a LOT bigger and has a higher population. Also I come from a very wasp high class background.

It's not like this is some closed occurance that we have to observe from the outside. Anyone could literally go join in on the fighting if they wanted to. There's been reports of gingers and even bloods fighting over there. It's all speculation, but some have said now is a prime time to fly to Damascus and offer to take a family's daughter to 'safety' into a western country and they may happily oblige.

Which begs the question, why are gingers and american gangbangers in Syria? Some of them must be nutters who converted so they could have a cause in life, that's for sure. But others are there simply due to the lawlessness, the oppurtunity to kill and torture, to rape and enslave, to feel power over another human being. A psychopath's dream. This is an extreme version of the California gold rush a century ago, and during the gold rush they were selling imported JB for money on the streets.

Black gangmembers in Syria vaguely resembles black US servicemen flocking to Germany after WW2.

Ever heard the saying, give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; teach a man to fish, and you'll feed him for a lifetime? In this case, it's let a black male fuck a white or vaguely-white woman and you'll satisfy him for a day; give a black man the oppurtunity to rape and enslave white or vaguely-white women, and you'll have them on the other side of the globe dodging bullets fighting wars.

Circassians, Syrians, and Nubians were the three primary races of females who were sold as sex slaves in the Ottoman Empire. Circassian girls were described as fair, light-skinned and were frequently sent by the Circassian leaders as gifts to the Ottomans. They were the most expensive, reaching up to 500 pounds sterling and the most popular with the Turks. Second in popularity were Syrian girls, with their dark eyes, dark hair, and light brown skin, and came largely from coastal regions in Anatolia. Their price could reach up to 30 pounds sterling. They were described as having "good figures when young". Nubian(Black) girls were the cheapest and least popular, fetching up to 20 pounds sterling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in ... man_Empire

the info on the video is wrong
the executors are not syrian rebels, that's the group ISIL I identify them by their black flag and and the arabs' signs in such flag

Return to Politics