Cops in NYC stopped working

Societal problems, economics, etc.

nypost.com/2014/12/29/arrests-plummet-following-execution-of-two-cops/

It’s not a slowdown — it’s a virtual work stoppage.

NYPD traffic tickets and summonses for minor offenses have dropped off by a staggering 94 percent following the execution of two cops — as officers feel betrayed by the mayor and fear for their safety, The Post has learned.

This is bad. I want them to remain strong and keep arresting criminals.

I want them to get sent to gas chambers and exterminated

lol glad i live in a city with no niggers, or a large cop presence for that matter :lol:
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

The Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association has warned its members to put their safety first and not make arrests “unless absolutely necessary.”

I guess before they arrested people arbitrarily.

LOL I trust black people infinitely more than cops.

mrz wrote:
The Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association has warned its members to put their safety first and not make arrests “unless absolutely necessary.”

I guess before they arrested people arbitrarily.

LOL I trust black people infinitely more than cops.

Black cops are the worst.

cops aren't people though

I love cops. Make me feel very safe. If you're not doing anything wrong, you have no reason to dislike them.

dat feel wrote:I love cops. Make me feel very safe. If you're not doing anything wrong, you have no reason to dislike them.

I thought you were black?

mrz wrote:
dat feel wrote:I love cops. Make me feel very safe. If you're not doing anything wrong, you have no reason to dislike them.

I thought you were black?

fucking lol, i'm white

Erect Black Tranny wrote:
dat feel wrote:
fucking lol, i'm white

Not even kidding, I thought you were Asian???

nope, those were all rumors created by butthurt incels

RodgerRabbitSUBHUMAN wrote:Why are cops such maaaaaaajoooooor fucking pansies and hypocrites.

They always rationalize shooting innocent people and dogs because "muh dangerous job".

Then for the first time in decades a cop gets shot and now they quit because it's TOO dangerous? :lol:

Just fucking lol. I have no words.

again, if you don't break the law or act shady or intentionally try to look like a criminal, you have nothing to worry about

look at all those NYC white hipsters marching with the nigs. If the cops say 'fuck this' and stop policing even for a week, its going to be a slaughter in those hipster neighborhoods. The puerto ricans and niggers will legit rob and kill all of them. LOL.

dat feel wrote:
RodgerRabbitSUBHUMAN wrote:Why are cops such maaaaaaajoooooor fucking pansies and hypocrites.

They always rationalize shooting innocent people and dogs because "muh dangerous job".

Then for the first time in decades a cop gets shot and now they quit because it's TOO dangerous? :lol:

again, if you don't break the law or act shady or intentionally try to look like a criminal, you have nothing to worry about

That is complete bullshit dat feel. Cops will fuck with anyone the feel like whether the person is doing nothing wrong or not.

I like how the article says "only making arrests when they have to". Apparently they were making unnecessary arrests this whole time. I hope they stay like this. Fuck traffic tickets and petty violations. Cops should only be used for big crimes, not as meter maids, which is what they've become. Maybe once people realize they have to take care of themselves, the stupid no gun hippies will gain some intelligence or die. Either one is fine with me.

dat feel wrote:

fuck the law. Why are you sucha law drone

Cops should be allowed to shoot blacks on sight
Besser widerlich als wieder nicht

I thought they were already

dat feel wrote:

every black dude looks shady

Whats impressive about surviving in the ghetto
Try surviving in a top lawfirm like myself

pizzaface2 wrote:
mrz wrote:
fuck the law. Why are you sucha law drone

Buddy your beta ass wouldn't last one second in the ghetto so shut the fuck up.

I'd rather be in the ghetto than in a city full of cops.

djfranktank wrote:
dat feel wrote:

every black dude looks shady

The problem is that crime is more prevalent in black communities, so the good blacks like you are victims of what the others do.

Topic Tags

Return to Politics