Fuck the USA - one of the worst societies ever

Societal problems, economics, etc.

Why do you think I moved to Mexico?
"HEY CHECK OUT MY ASPIE SUIT DO YOU LIKE MY ASPERGERS? I'M A VIRGIN, BTW"

Jank

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why do you think I moved to Mexico?

I think that sums it up. I too would prefer an overpopulated, humid, polluted, crime-ridden, enchilada obsessed country any day, as opposed to 'The Land of the Free'.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:Why do you think I moved to Mexico?

I think that sums it up. I too would prefer an overpopulated, humid, polluted, crime-ridden, enchilada obsessed country any day, as opposed to 'The Land of the Free'.

I moved to where everyone is obsessed with lobster but everything else is correct.
Last edited by Ron Burgundy on Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GOD SAVE THE DIXIE

WHEN THEY MET WITH THE IRISH BRIGADE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOYS WHEN THEM MET....

Robert E. Lee. was a slayer. Lincoln was a long faced horse looking faggot, who hid his nw4 under his fucking snapback.

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:Haha good thread. Canada isn't much better.

Even the great Vertu agreed - Canadians like to convince themselves that we are special snowflakes but for the most part we are pretty much the same as the US aside from a few trivial differences

I crossed the Tijuana border a couple of weeks ago without my passport. When I got to the border crossing guard he asked me how he could possibly know that I was an American citizen. I said that my accent is a very good indication. He said, "well you could be Canadian." I instantly laughed in his face and told him that every single Canadian I know wouldn't go out of their way to try and become American because we are a losing leader.

That little stunt cost me an hour in the penalty box...

How popular is the support of the CSA in Europe?

I can speak only for poles so, the people who know a bit about history of the states, are all loving Dixie.

PotatoFacedManlet wrote:Infant circumcision, poisoned fluoridated water, multiculturalism, fake food, affirmative action, feminism, killing millions of innocent people in meaningless wars, awful healthcare (obongocare is just going to give the insurance companies billions instead, we should have moved to a single-payer system but of course that wouldn't please our rich robber baron overlords), education system on par with third world countries, and perhaps the ultimate whiteknight society that has ever existed. I could go on for days.

Why the fuck are people proud of this place? It should be razed to the ground so its cancer cannot infect other countries (although it's much too late for that). This country was a failed social experiment, let's just be honest.

shit thread op, ur promble is dat u got a big stick up ur ass. u just need to blaze n it will be alrite
TRUST NOONE NOT EVEN URSELF

Concur. More and more people today understand that the wrong side won World War II. Can you imagine the West being remotely as fucked up if Germany had won the war?

Think about it. Americans fought for "freedom" (fucking lol) just to see their grandchildren growing up in New Africa.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

Anakind wrote:Concur. More and more people today understand that the wrong side won World War II. Can you imagine the West being remotely as fucked up if Germany had won the war?

Think about it. Americans fought for "freedom" (fucking lol) just to see their grandchildren growing up in New Africa.

The wrong side one WWI. German victory would equal no fascism in Europe.

In america the reason virgins exist because of MTV motivating teen girls to suck on ghetto cock

VIOLENCE GAME CREW

Concur. More and more people today understand that the wrong side won World War II. Can you imagine the West being remotely as fucked up if Germany had won the war?

Even if the germans did won the war, reich wouldn't last too long, uprisings will be happening all over the place.We seen it happen, people need to feel ''freedom'' even when it's really just a illusion, greatest form of enslavement is when you are locked up, but can't see the fucking bars.

I would like to know what would happen if western europe didn't fuck over the CSA with their false promises of ''help'', just like they did fuck over Poland, god is punishing westerners for their backstabbing past.

It's probably socially engineered by the powers that be on a purpose

Im so sick of Americans complaining when they get everything they want? America is where anything is possible, this is proved countless times.

GOOGLE did not exist less than 2 decades ago. You have a society where 2 Dorky immigrants can come in, get a world class education and start a company thats driving the future of innovation and tech worldwide.

ELON musk is changing the tech space and creating the next space race. You think he could do anything like TESLA or Space X in the shithole he was born in , South Africa?

Try moving to an African country and complain about America again.

A fucking country where you can become anything even with rampant corporatism . Versus a Fuedal shithole continent, where you are born poor and die poor unless you leave or know some govt employee.

Fuck you all man.

Anything that fucking matters happens in competitive knowledge based economies.

All these ridiculously unreal innovations un science, technology and business take place in developed states.

US spends Billions on Research and development a year, more than anyone else.

Self sufficient in oil by 2020

A literal modern Empire. Fat tourist People talk about Rome and visit Turkey to see remnants of archaic empires, when we have the most powerful empire to ever exist right before us.

I wish I was American honestly.

Being born anywhere in the US = lottery winnings.

Virgil wrote:Being born anywhere in the US = lottery winnings.

As an incel, you would hate life even more in the US.

A lot of it is sponsored by the prison industry which is modern day slave trade. Despite the fact that everyone with intelligence knows it is better for children if CP is legalized to view, so many stupid people have been brainwashed into thinking looking at a picture rapes someone across space and time, that the CP offender processing industry is a multi billion dollar segment of the prison industry. Same with the war on drugs. These sociopathic assholes use their money to find segments of society that nobody will want to defend, and then they demonize the fuck out of them with propaganda to make people rabidly against them, and then the people become their botnet which they use for political bandwidth amplification attacks, allowing them to make laws against these people such that they will be arrested and sent to taxpayer funded prisons, so that the operators can make fuckloads of money. It is modern day slavery. Why not FIX ALL THE PROBLEMS associated with this bullshit, ie: reduce child molestation rates, end the deaths and spread of disease and crime from drugs, and spend the BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars on fucking healthcare or something instead? These sociopaths are brainwashing the fuck out of stupid neurotypicals and pretty much robbing the US blind and enslaving fucking tons and tons of its citizens. They need to be tried for crimes against humanity and executed by firing squad.

Fuck the US government. It is a failed social experiment indeed, and it needs to be taken over immediately by a benevolent force. Democracy is a failure, we need benevolent totalitarianism, without a dictator but with a guiding ideology, like a religion, but not a mystical one.

Oh look, today's bitch topic is rip on the government.

Your rants are so old and tired. Stop being a lazy, entitled princess . It's your personality type that is running this country into the ground.
Being a 6/10 WASP guy with a trust fund is EVERYTHING

RoidCel wrote:Oh look, today's bitch topic is rip on the government.

Your rants are so old and tired. Stop being a lazy, entitled princess . It's your personality type that is running this country into the ground.

Yeah definitely my personality type and not the fact that a 21 billion dollar drug war (this year so far) that has spread HIV to countless people, led to the general deterioration of public health, and indeed is turning into a serious public health crisis with research chemicals rapidly fluctuating, not to mention funded fuckloads of crime and terrorism, not to mention missed out on taxed regulation and such that instead went to street gangs, and incarcerated fuckloads of people and completely destroyed the black community, has been funded, in addition to a multi-billion dollar war against people with pictures you stupid bitches don't approve of, which has led to higher child molestation rates, rather than funding things like improving education and providing basic fucking healthcare to people.

Definitely. My personality is ruining the USA. And not the fact that neurotypicals are brain dead retards who sociopaths manipulate the fuck out of.
Last edited by mrz on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Anakind wrote:
Virgil wrote:Being born anywhere in the US = lottery winnings.

As an incel, you would hate life even more in the US.

Everything is caterred for, every taste. I've heard people say starting a business is a walk in the park. Register your company and put your shit up.

In other continents, you get shut down for no reason by Govt officials looking to protect monopolies and anything that doesnt fit into a RETARDED useless development plan.

You get saddled with red tape and paperwork, filling taxes every quarter, hiring quota's, labour laws+ unions.

So many more options in the US.

You can go into entertainment and innovate- market is large enough

You can into the sports business- market is huge

You can do e-commerce because the govt isnt a piece of shit and over 80% of people can access internet.

You can launch a tech start-up...

The US has such a wide market and so many comparative advantages and gaps in its huge market and economy that the choice of business is endless.

Most of the US people studying in my University the best on the continent are smart as fuck. Put us to shame. Its embarrassing how better they are and most come from bumfuck state schools, imagine the IVY Leaguers.

Bumfuck alabama state schoolers eclipse our IVY leaguers.

Fuck.

Yes US has huge advantages over other countries, but it is irrelevant. US Also harms the fuck out of almost every country on earth and it spreads its toxic ideology fucking everywhere with manipulation and such. Just because something is better in some ways doesn't mean it can't be vastly improved in other ways. Your country is probably ruled by fucking sociopathic assholes too anyway. You should want it overthrown as well. Ideally there would be a single benevolent one world government.

America does suck. Sure, it has great material wealth, at least for many people. In terms of everything else it's a fucking joke. How such a retarded, juvenile, unserious nation could rise to such power is remarkable. Hopefully the dollar will crash and a civil war will break out and feminism and the jews will be overthrown. An incel can dream!

LULZ at the nationalist attitude!

Being white with money in Mexico = life on easy mode.

How many Americans can say that they can eat out every day for less than 10 US a day? None.

The cheapest date I was ever on cost me 2 US dollars, in Mexico. Srs.

Never having implemented the war on drugs and not funding the processing of people for simple possession of CP alone would today result in every single living person in the US having in the area of ~$322.65 that could be spent on them. I bet you could do a lot of good things with that money, like fund healthcare and education and such. And that is just tax savings alone! That isn't counting money from taxing drugs. That isn't counting lessening the burden on the healthcare infrastructure. That isn't counting tens of thousands or more of lives saved. It isn't counting all the people who would have never had their lives ruined for such fucking bullshit reasons. It isn't counting the fact that CP possession being legal *actually lowers child molestation rates*. The list of good things that would happen from just these two things never having happened is so enormous, that the people responsible for these things at the highest level absolutely must be put to death for crimes against humanity.

And the fact that a democratic government has allowed these things to happen is the epitome of why democracy is a failure. Neurotypicals can be in control of their own lives but they cannot be in control of the lives of others, and we must strip their power from them to improve the world for ourselves and for them as well.

Also, feminism is very largely to blame for the sex bullshit that the prison industry profits from. Prostitution should obviously be legal and age of consent should obviously be lower, but prison industry makes money off processing these people, and feminists get to go to war on males and artificially increase their value in the sexual market which is absolute fucking bullshit and makes me hate feminists.

I would rather live in a poorer (but not third world) nation and be able to get a looksmatched girlfriend and an OK job than live in America with more wealth but be an incel.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Politics