Fuck the USA - one of the worst societies ever

Societal problems, economics, etc.
PostThis post by mrz was deleted by mrz on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:34 pm.

PotatoFacedManlet wrote:
Virgil wrote:
Everything is caterred for, every taste. I've heard people say starting a business is a walk in the park. Register your company and put your shit up.

In other continents, you get shut down for no reason by Govt officials looking to protect monopolies and anything that doesnt fit into a RETARDED useless development plan.

You get saddled with red tape and paperwork, filling taxes every quarter, hiring quota's, labour laws+ unions.

So many more options in the US.

You can go into entertainment and innovate- market is large enough

You can into the sports business- market is huge

You can do e-commerce because the govt isnt a piece of shit and over 80% of people can access internet.

You can launch a tech start-up...

The US has such a wide market and so many comparative advantages and gaps in its huge market and economy that the choice of business is endless.

Most of the US people studying in my University the best on the continent are smart as fuck. Put us to shame. Its embarrassing how better they are and most come from bumfuck state schools, imagine the IVY Leaguers.

Bumfuck alabama state schoolers eclipse our IVY leaguers.

Fuck.

You don't just walk outside and start a business. Most businesses fail within the first year, you know. You can't just "go into" things; it's not nearly that easy unless you have lots of capital and connections to begin with. Do you really think things are this simple?

Of course the guys who study abroad are more intelligent. That's pretty much the case anywhere. But, the average Ameridumb is stupid as fuck. Half the grad students here are actually from other countries.

Okay lets make an example. Jeff Bezos was nobody years ago and Amazon didnt exist. The Indian who did Ebay started from nothing. Its far more complex than this but bear with me.

America's internet infrastructure enabled them to launch e-commerce businesses essentially moving the shopping experience online, in a safe and secure environment.

E-commerce from ONE site spins off. and creates a variety of logistics businesses and also creates a wide supply chain needed to service the market.

YOU CANT HAVE A THRIVING E-COMMERCE INDUSTRY IN OTHER CONTINENTS.

Internet usage is abysmally low and service quality is sub-par, expensive and unreliable.

Some countries are doing things the US govt took care of DECADES AGO , anddoing so at a slow pace.

Literally hundreds of companies failing because of this. Literally sharing a tiny market of a couple million consumers amongst hundreds of businesses. Zero scale.

Can't do anything close to a netflix or WWE Network. Nobody has internet.

Blockbuster stores still thriving. You guys have no idea how backward some countries are.

icantevengetfatgirls wrote:Compared to most of the world, even poor people in America are wealthy.

While this may be true to an extent, having to choose between food and other necessities is still the reality for a lot of poor Americans.
"HEY CHECK OUT MY ASPIE SUIT DO YOU LIKE MY ASPERGERS? I'M A VIRGIN, BTW"

Jank

Usa isnt even that bad. Its "bad" if u honestly are worrying about SHIT that doesn't affect u.

Although the job market here is horrible.

djfranktank wrote:Usa isnt even that bad. Its "bad" if u honestly are worrying about SHIT that doesn't affect u.

Although the job market here is horrible.

I have heard it is starting to pick up though. Are you currently job hunting?
RandyOrton wrote:Most people here are fragile skulled pencil necked chumps afraid to even take roids lol.

Yes but because of my mother.
If u are looking for a job (low income min wage) its FUCKING takes forever.

Plus even getting a decent job out of university is horrible.
Thanks to baby boomers
Only hope to get a job decently fast is STEM and maybe trades

Your job is waiting for you in China :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine is waiting for me in England, so i'm in better position.

You only think the USA is not that bad because you can't comprehend how much better it could be because you are a retard.

djfranktank wrote:Yes but because of my mother.
If u are looking for a job (low income min wage) its FUCKING takes forever.

Plus even getting a decent job out of university is horrible.
Thanks to baby boomers
Only hope to get a job decently fast is STEM and maybe trades

The babyboomers are fucking shit up. There is too many of them and then we will be stuck supporting them when they get too old. Plus they are the dumb fucking CEO's that are running companies to make a quick profit for their retirement fund but long term those same companies are fucked along with the economy.

The whole country and politicians are bought by big businessmen and the whole place is falling apart. We don't even have a border anymore, and all the jobs are going to China and India. Whatever greatness was there is slowly crumbling away and nobody gives a shit because the fat cats can collect more money. I can see where you're coming from Virgil, but things aren't as rosy as you believe. Never mind that the place is become more and more of a feminazi hell hole and that prostitution is still illegal.

This thread has hit the nail on the head, and certainly about WW2 and the Civil War. In an ideal world we would have had Hitler and Mussolini restore the Roman Empire in Europe and a government in the United States which kept it's promises in maintaining and honoring the constitution and not the scumbags in Washington that create ever more intrusive government. It's the same scumbag Jews in the Northeast of the USA, especially around the NYC-Washington corridor that have fucked up the United States, just as they did to postwar Europe.

Its the same scumbag degenerate Jewish sociopaths that have destroyed the modern US' core values and freedoms that have turned Europe into the fucking joke it is today that can't even defend itself, won't even re-arm (I'm looking at Germany in particular), a Government and society which is a textbook example of Jewish Frankfurt School ideologies and a government that can't even speak up about who they want to let into their own countries, even if over 50% of the women in that country are been raped by sand monkeys. The problem with the destruction of Germany and Italy after WW2 is that it created a lack of power balance in the West with America taking over. However, this was not the America of Jefferson and Madison, but the America of Zionism, US lives put on the front line for Jewish interests for the next several decades, Wall Street corporatism and a degenerate media.

The whole West and America is basically under this Jewish spell, hence the shit tier media shows which pass as "culture" today, feminism - a Jewish invention which has fucked up the relations between the sexes and thus created incels, and the race to the bottom were top Jews in Wall Street can have ordinary working Americans slaving away in mediocre, poorly paid jobs with threats of constant offshoring. And there is nobody today strong enough to counteract this Zionist globally dominant American model, hopefully with the rise of China, Russia and even Germany again, this will change.

Until then, we are stuck with the scumbag feminist Jewish infested culture which has so many young American males in the situation we have today. Had Hitler and Mussolini won, we would have the return of the Roman Empire in Europe, and not the socially and morally degenerate continent been overrun by its centuries old enemy we have today, nor would we have the shithole, degenerate and sociopathic USA today had the Confederacy won. I guess it would be a safe bet that 90% of the world's problems today and the state of the West can be pinpoint to a few kikes operating in the Northeast of the USA.

wow Jewish people must be super intelligent and powerful to be able to have a few of them take over the entire world.

I could not agree anymore. I fucking hate this place with a burning passion. My white father moved to Jamaica ten years ago, a third world shithole on par with Africa in many ways, and he to this day still has no intentions of coming back. Who can honestly be proud of living in this place? We bomb the fuck out of all the world, talk about how awesome we are and yet as I type this we cant even manage to control a stream of 14-15 year old illegal beaner children just casually crossing our border. Im in Texas currently and this place is Mexico 2.0. Fuck this place.

Fuck human beings - One of the worst species ever.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

I might move abroad for personal reasons but I think the USA is still the greatest country in the world though it has some serious flaws that have developed over the past few decades.

major flaws:

-education system (run by feminist type women and the entirely unethical teachers union)
-feel-good entitled culture spread by the education system and the media
-lack of legislation for proper controls for government growth.

Americas many strengths and opportunities certainly still make up for these new challenges. My country needs to stand together to support proper education of our children and fight a country wide culture rot that is not unique to America.

The problem with USA is brainwashed nationalist retards. Look at all the people in this thread defending USA. They have grown up saying pledge of allegiance and being told oh this great country USA is awesome USA is the good guy USA does no wrong. And it brainwashes the fuck out of them. I cannot stand US nationalists. Nationalism is another neurotypical mind disease, much like religion and communism. They are the botnet of American zombies, and must have no political power, because they are not individual humans but have been brainwashed by sociopaths and are part of a political bandwidth botnet.

The other people saying how great the US is don't live in it, and probably live in total shit hole countries at that. I hate the idea that the worst countries need to change for the better before the better countries change for the better, even when the better countries are still complete and utter shit. Just because genital warts are relatively preferable to HIV doesn't mean you should celebrate them.

Nom. wrote:Your job is waiting for you in China :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you don't like ethnics (which I'm pretty sure you don't), then stay in Poland. There's no point coming here to be angry about people who were here before you got here.

Your life is pointless and shit unless you can date prime girls like this.

mrz wrote:The problem with USA is brainwashed nationalist retards. Look at all the people in this thread defending USA. They have grown up saying pledge of allegiance and being told oh this great country USA is awesome USA is the good guy USA does no wrong. And it brainwashes the fuck out of them. I cannot stand US nationalists. Nationalism is another neurotypical mind disease, much like religion and communism. They are the botnet of American zombies, and must have no political power, because they are not individual humans but have been brainwashed by sociopaths and are part of a political bandwidth botnet.

The other people saying how great the US is don't live in it, and probably live in total shit hole countries at that. I hate the idea that the worst countries need to change for the better before the better countries change for the better, even when the better countries are still complete and utter shit. Just because genital warts are relatively preferable to HIV doesn't mean you should celebrate them.

The US isnt Nationalist, if it was, we wouldnt be knee deep in the shit were in. Nationalism is a good thing, its what keeps a people united together. Looks at all the Mexicans waving their flags... look how tight-knit they are and how much pride they have. The USA is in the position its in because of a lack of Nationalism. What we have is blind PATRIOTISM. Patriotism in a country that completely fucks over its people, pretty much the antithesis of Nationalism. The people who want to flood this country with illegals and turn them into "tax paying citizens"? Thats not Nationalism, thats blind patriotism and being grossly ignorant to how many foreigners truly view America. Joining the military and dieing for a country that spreads its filthy feminist, multicultural, Kim Kardashian ideology? Thats not Nationalism, thats blind patriotism. Nationalism serves the people, patriotism serves the country. Any true Nationalist would be hanging the American flag upside down right now. What we need is a Nationalist society.
Last edited by HansVanderkunt on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nom. wrote:Your job is waiting for you in China :lol: :lol: :lol:

Theres nobody more ignorant and more pathetic than Eastern Europeans who want to join the EU. Incredibly naive. This whole situation in Ukraine is a joke, they have no idea what theyre fighting for. Theyll have to learn the hard way it seems.

HansVanderkunt wrote:I could not agree anymore. I fucking hate this place with a burning passion. My white father moved to Jamaica ten years ago, a third world shithole on par with Africa in many ways, and he to this day still has no intentions of coming back. Who can honestly be proud of living in this place? We bomb the fuck out of all the world, talk about how awesome we are and yet as I type this we cant even manage to control a stream of 14-15 year old illegal beaner children just casually crossing our border. Im in Texas currently and this place is Mexico 2.0. Fuck this place.

That's controlled though. The Democrats want the Mexicans let in for the free votes, and the businessmen want them in here for the cheap labor. Not even counting the brainwashed, bleeding heart liberals who want open borders for everybody. Never mind Obama's selective enforcement of laws.

If you don't like ethnics (which I'm pretty sure you don't), then stay in Poland. There's no point coming here to be angry about people who were here before you got here.

I already was living in England for a short time, made some money and came back.

Now i will lose all the body fat, go through my mental therapy and go back there.

Ethnics didn't bother me that much, as long as they stay outta my way is all good, i actually met couple of good lads there who were black or paki.To be honest with you, english whites were more of a cunts to me, i guess they have a reason to be like that, they just tired of muthafuckas taking their jobs, but as the time passed, they were treating me better, cause my english is pretty amazing for a uneducated immigrant from EE, and i don't have that annoying accent when talkin, and i'm not an alcoholic.

It's all about the attitude, yeah blacks can get on ones nerves with their behaviour sometimes, but other than that they were pretty cool.I'm not a racist, maybe a little bit, i like all them racist jokes, but i ain't no KK mind set muthafucka.
PostThis post by MikeyFan was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm.
Reason: requested
PostThis post by MikeyFan was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm.

HansVanderkunt wrote:
mrz wrote:The problem with USA is brainwashed nationalist retards. Look at all the people in this thread defending USA. They have grown up saying pledge of allegiance and being told oh this great country USA is awesome USA is the good guy USA does no wrong. And it brainwashes the fuck out of them. I cannot stand US nationalists. Nationalism is another neurotypical mind disease, much like religion and communism. They are the botnet of American zombies, and must have no political power, because they are not individual humans but have been brainwashed by sociopaths and are part of a political bandwidth botnet.

The US isnt Nationalist, if it was, we wouldnt be knee deep in the shit were in. Nationalism is a good thing, its what keeps a people united together. Looks at all the Mexicans waving their flags... look how tight-knit they are and how much pride they have. The USA is in the position its in because of a lack of Nationalism. What we have is blind PATRIOTISM. Patriotism in a country that completely fucks over its people, pretty much the antithesis of Nationalism. The people who want to flood this country with illegals and turn them into "tax paying citizens"? Thats not Nationalism, thats blind patriotism and being grossly ignorant to how many foreigners truly view America. Joining the military and dieing for a country that spreads its filthy feminist, multicultural, Kim Kardashian ideology? Thats not Nationalism, thats blind patriotism. Nationalism serves the people, patriotism serves the country. Any true Nationalist would be hanging the American flag upside down right now. What we need is a Nationalist society.

Anybody who identifies with a country or geographic region of the world is fucking retarded. The only thing an intelligent person would identify with is an abstract ideology.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Politics