The FBI watches this place every second

Societal problems, economics, etc.

this place is going to produce another killing
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

This is a training ground for world class athletes, WWE superstars, and drug dealers. you pansies are taking up space here.
ImageImage
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:The FBI reads this site to get good life advice. We are red pilling the FBI one agent at a time.

There.

Dirty Blond wrote:More like this is where they find good recruits.

I was recruited by an intelligence agency straight out of high school because of how highly I placed on the standardized testing, but wasn't about to work for a government that enslaves drug users. Instead I taught myself intelligence and security and then told drug traffickers how to protect themselves :P. Plus I didn't need their money to pay for school or anything, because my family is on the verge of upper class anyway.

mrz wrote:
Dirty Blond wrote:More like this is where they find good recruits.

I was recruited by an intelligence agency straight out of high school because of how highly I placed on the standardized testing, but wasn't about to work for a government that enslaves drug users. Instead I taught myself intelligence and security and then told drug traffickers how to protect themselves :P. Plus I didn't need their money to pay for school or anything, because my family is on the verge of upper class anyway.

I'm jealous. You made the right choice, honestly, but I would have loved to be in Humint stationed abroad.

I'm sure I romanticize it way out of proportion.

For the record, I didn't start this thread. It looks like OP was banned or something.

Dirty Blond wrote:For the record, I didn't start this thread. It looks like OP was banned or something.

Is this message intended for the FBI ?

PostThis post by Icarus was deleted by puanewb on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:35 am.
Reason: Requested via Skype

TedBundy wrote:
Dirty Blond wrote:For the record, I didn't start this thread. It looks like OP was banned or something.

Is this message intended to the FBI ?

LOL, no. Good thinking though. Closed-circuit to FBI: Leave me alone.

This is a training ground for world class athletes, WWE superstars, and drug dealers. you pansies are taking up space here

*starts rhythmic "you suck" chants to your tron music*

He needs to follow Sting's lead and get out of TNA Wrestling.

As far as FBI watching this goes, they have more to worry about. They're probably getting a lot of lulz from this tho.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

See my sig.
Last edited by Age on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dirty Blond wrote:
mrz wrote:

I'm jealous. You made the right choice, honestly, but I would have loved to be in Humint stationed abroad.

I'm not really competent in HUMINT and I hear it is soul crushing work anyway. Maybe I could be an analyst but sure as fuck not a field agent, those people need to be complete sociopaths, and need to have human social interaction known inside and outside. They will identify your nationality by the way you hold your fork and knife and they know microexpressions galore, I just learned the human face has a social triangle and an intimate triangle today. I would have done more technical intelligence work.

mrz wrote:
Dirty Blond wrote:

I'm not really competent in HUMINT and I hear it is soul crushing work anyway. Maybe I could be an analyst but sure as fuck not a field agent, those people need to be complete sociopaths, and need to have human social interaction known inside and outside. They will identify your nationality by the way you hold your fork and knife and they know microexpressions galore, I just learned the human face has a social triangle and an intimate triangle today. I would have done more technical intelligence work.

What got me so interested in Humint and the like was my being a Cold War buff. Especially interested in Kim Philby, one of the Cambridge spies, recruited by the USSR to penetrate SIS, which he did masterfully. His treachery was so devastating. I would have relished being behind the Iron Curtain.

Philby, briefly (note the tongue wedged firmly in cheek):

So they're watching this place. Who cares? This site is low priority for them anyway, because they have much bigger fish to fry. What are they gonna do? Arrest someone moaning about their canthal tilt? Or lock you bitches up for the crime of another anti-hypergamy rant? ER was an anomaly. The users here are pathetic, not dangerous.

Why Always Me? wrote:
puahate wrote:FBI can suck my left nut

Can I suck your Right one ?

sick fooks!

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:So they're watching this place. Who cares? This site is low priority for them anyway, because they have much bigger fish to fry. What are they gonna do? Arrest someone moaning about their canthal tilt? Or lock you bitches up for the crime of another anti-hypergamy rant? ER was an anomaly. The users here are pathetic, not dangerous.

anomalies cluster.

mrz wrote:anomalies cluster.

Are you actually a moderator? Now I know this site has gone to shit.

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:
mrz wrote:anomalies cluster.

Are you actually a moderator? Now I know this site has gone to shit.

This is the best site on the internet that doesn't have pictures of naked teenagers and drugs on it.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

14 year old tits deserve to be watched
PostThis post by fml was deleted by Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:02 pm.
Reason: not sure if srs

I bet all posts are in queue to be analyzed by at least one agent. You could check IP logs and see if any IP address has hit on every single thread, those guys are probably feds. If they were smart they would use Tor though to protect from being identified in such a way. You might still be able to identify them based on cookie linkability or some other way they fucked up.

It's also possible they just seized control of the server covertly and are watching it locally.

Or they could be the site operators that is always a possibility.

You can probably detect the fedbot IP addresses with traffic analysis unless they have any clue what they are doing.
Next

Return to Politics